6/18 Famitsu Scan Translations [FULL]

Kirokan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mispelled "spell" in Orochi's bio, shame on you

You really outdid yourself. I believe this is your best one yet, which is no small feat considering the length, and the probable urge to follow the news like everyone else.

Long story short, thank you so much! Again.

Ugh, hearing that Nohr has a cast of good people that want to kill everyone makes me love it even more. I found it amusing they picked one character from each game as a selling point.

oh thanks!

"When touching some places may be undesirable, or others may hurt, but there are places that make them happy too" < Yup, FE amie. now we just need cupcakes.

Im sure you can have a helper make some in the cafeteria for before you start face rubbing.

that conversation they had on the side "i bet you made that up on the spot" my sides.

That whole side bar had me laughing out loud. "I'm used to terminology from Shadow Dragon from the Super Famicon! Don't look down on me!" (Yes I paraphrased even though I used direct quotes)

You're welcome everyone! I mean the info here got totally overshadowed by everything that was leaked out of Nintendo Dream and Dengeki, but I'm glad people read through it anyway. And I appreciate you all telling me to go to sleep, I assure you, I did just that. xD

You mispelled "spell" in Orochi's bio, shame on you

You really outdid yourself. I believe this is your best one yet, which is no small feat considering the length, and the probable urge to follow the news like everyone else.

Long story short, thank you so much! Again.

Sigh, I looked over it so many times as my friend sent me the typesetting ones. I'm not even going to bother correcting that one now. xD Thanks for pointing it out though!

Kirokan, you do great things! I really appreciate all of the work you've done just out of kindness. I'm sure this 10 pages was a large task, but I'm sure everyone has noticed your efforts.

Kirokan, you do great things! I really appreciate all of the work you've done just out of kindness. I'm sure this 10 pages was a large task, but I'm sure everyone has noticed your efforts.

Thank you! It was the biggest task for this place yet, but I have heard good feedback and so I am just happy people at least enjoyed it, even if there was not much new content in it. : )

Thanks so much for the translations Kirokan!

What the heck was up with that Sakura section though?

What was with the part about Sakura christ

Please tell me it's less creepy untranslated because why

I felt like I toned it down actually. Needless to say, that was very strange and I had to double check to make sure I was getting it right...

I'm glad that this one of the few threads that's happy. Yaaaay.

I read all of it. Favorite part was Rinkah.

Glad you read it all. Good thing it didn't mention anything about why everyone else is so upset, huh? Guess that's why this thread is peaceful. xD

I felt like I toned it down actually. Needless to say, that was very strange and I had to double check to make sure I was getting it right...

Oh jeez... that is honestly very disturbing.

What was with the part about Sakura christ

Please tell me it's less creepy untranslated because why

Thanks so much for the translations Kirokan!

What the heck was up with that Sakura section though?

Can you guys point me what selection you guys talking about?

I think they talk about the section where the article told about the Hoshido game, there is a picture of sakura's portrait and the writer's comment beside... Creepy...

I love the fact that it seems like you can play Othello/Reversi in this game.

7.8/10 othello not mandatory-ign

actually i wouldn't mind othello in the game......

Edited by cnkern

I think they talk about the section where the article told about the Hoshido game, there is a picture of sakura's portrait and the writer's comment beside... Creepy...

I guess we know why Famitsu took that 1 point off its review.

Not enough Sakura incest 9/10

Not enough Mikoto incest 9/10

Not enough Hinoka incest 9/10

Not enough Ryouma incest 9/10

Not enough Takumi incest 9/10

We need more incest.

Kirokan you are a gentleperson and a scholar, thank you very much for your hard work!

I do find myself thoroughly amused by how excited the writer comments are.

It's on Page 10, the second last page : )

7.8/10 othello not mandatory-ign

actually i wouldn't mind othello in the game......

That section was so random... maybe it has to do with that guy named Iago in the game? That would be really deep if so xD

They didn't list any downsides in the review and all four reviewers gave it 9/10...so this must have been the reason. xD

Kirokan you are a gentleperson and a scholar, thank you very much for your hard work!

I do find myself thoroughly amused by how excited the writer comments are.

Thank you! They get pretty excited there, huh? xD

There's no mention of a special feature next week. They say they will do a strategy guide but they usually sell those separately. So I guess that's it for Famitsu?

Cute justice! Cute power!

Silly, silly Famitsu.

Thank you so, so much

You're welcome!

Thank you so much for the hard work. Now time to read them!

Great! I hope you find something of interest, and if not, that you at least enjoy reading them : )

I love the fact that it seems like you can play Othello/Reversi in this game.

That section was so random... maybe it has to do with that guy named Iago in the game? That would be really deep if so xD

Or, it could just be that in My Castle or wherever, you can play minigames like Othello or cards or something.

In which case this would indeed be proof that this is "Suikoden Emblem."