Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

I thought we could take a brake worrying and speculating about exactly how children will work and have a positive thread.

I know we don't know a lot about units, but I'm sure many people here have thought "if marriage is in this game I'm definitely marrying my avatar to this character!"

For me. of the revealed characters:

Hoshido as a Male avatar: Kazahana. Been my favorite female unit since I first saw her and if by any chance personal skills can be passed down, hers is a good one

Hoshido as female avatar: Silas. None of the revealed males appeal to me on this route, plus I like Silas design and hair color.

Nohr as male avatar: Felicia. Even though I think I'll love Pieri, not sure I want to spread on her bi-polar genes. So give me the clumsy, battle ready, moe maid. Belka's also an option with her having a good personal skill.

Nohr as female avatar: Odin. Owain's one of my favorite FE units ever so this was an easy decision....

Edited by BlueL

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know yet considering none of the male characters have quite appealed to me that much other than Ryoma who will surely be off limits for obvious reasons. xP In fact, I might not marry my Avatar to anyone at all this time.

Not sure if marriage is still a spoiler, but I might rename the topic to "[spoilers] Who will you pair you Avatar with" or something like that. (I know my replacement name isn't great either)

As of right now I have 3 contenders, Felicia, Luna, and Pieri. I'll have to play the game to narrow it down farther than that.

Hoshido as Male!Avatar: Rinkah.

Hoshido as Fem!Avatar: No one. Neither will Rinkah. I will spend my time inviting her to my tree house and cry while thinking of what could be...(okay it's not half as dramatic as I make it sound)

Nohr as Male!Avatar: Effie.

Nohr as Fem!Avatar: Silas.

Hoshido Male: ...I guess Kagerou. She's the only Hosidan girl that interests me.

Hoshido Female: Tsubaki because he's a male pegasus knight. 'nuf said.

Nohr Male: ...I like no one. But if I had to, I would choose Flora because why not?

Nohr Female: Most likely Silas. After we found out the history between Corrin and Silas in the treehouse stream, there is no way I'm not pairing with him on my first playthrough.

Silas, Aqua, Jakob, Nishiki, Rinkah... I do want to marry everyone at some point (the completionist in me is compelled to do every possible pair in the game, period) but those five are the ones I'll marry in my first few playthroughs. Could change my mind later, depending on their personalities and such, but yeah...

Edited by Nakaion

I'm probably going to play my first game as a male just to marry Felicia. She's been my favorite ever since the game was announced in January!

Then as for playing as a female: I've already decided on Lazward in Nohr, and Tsubaki in Hoshido (and maybe Asama just for his voice).

Male in Hoshido:Nobody yet.Maybe Rinka.

Female in Hoshido:Jakob.No contest.Maybe Nishiki,too.

Male in Nohr:Maybe Felicia.

Female in Nohr:Lazward.Or Xander,if you're able to marry him.

Hoshido Male:Kazahanna because she is my type of girl.Also, she is a Myrmidon(Well Samurai) and I always have a thing for Myrmidons.

Hoshido Female:Nishiki cause foxes are my second favorite animal and he is kinda hot.

Nohr Male:Luna cause I married Severa one time in Awakening.

Nohr Female:It is between Odin and Zero but most likely Odin cause Owain is my fav Awakening character.

I thought we could take a brake worrying and speculating about exactly children will work and have a positive thread.

That's the spirit!

Felicia had caught my eye from the start, so there's a good chance she'll be my first. Nothing so far has been a deterrent to my opinion, but nonetheless, she has received competition over the course of these 6 months...

In Hoshido, which I'll be playing first, there's Kazahana, whom as of just recently has got my attention, actually. She looks to be an enjoyable character, and I have high hopes for her as a unit. If inheritance is still a thing and it includes personal skills, hers is definitely a good one.

In Nohr, there's Effie and possibly Luna. Effie also seems like an enjoyable character (notice how she and Kazahana are basically parallels of each other), and again, there's also really good potential in her utility, though perhaps less so since she's a Knight. Oh, well. Love finds a way. If Luna is really so much like Severa, that automatically scores her plenty of points. I've always liked the Mercenary class, too. Though, maybe it's the fact that she is so much like Severa that I may not decide to go for her. Second verse, same as the first, and what have you.

I haven't thought too hard on who to marry as a female avatar, for obvious reasons. Maybe Silas and Joker, if I'm to be so basic.

MKamui:Arthur

FKamui:Arthur
Camilla:Arthur

Luna:Arthur

Ike:Arthur

Lucina:Arthur

Robin:Arthur

Marth:Arthur

Arthur:Arthur

This is assuming Street/Spotpass Arthurs can support so I can make an Arthur army.

First and main file: Aqua Hoshido

Second file: Leo Nohr

Third file: Camilla Nohr

Forth file: Xander Nohr

Fifth file: Effie Nohr

Sixth file: Felicia Nohr

Seventh file: Kagerou Hoshido

Eighth file: Aqua Nohr

Ooh an interesting topic!

Male Hoshido: Nishikiiiiiiii ;w;; and probably Tsubaki

Female Hoshido: Hinoka and Sakura augh

Male Nohr: Leon, Marx, and Zero

Female Nohr: Camillaaaaaaaaa

Looks like I'll be buying both versions of the game, haha///

Hoshido M!Kamui: Oboro, if she can't marry Takumi (which is unlikely, unless we have another Cordelia situation) small possibility of Setsuna though !

Nohr M!Kamui: Belka, she was and is my favorite announced Nohrian ~

aaand I have no idea who to marry when I play as a female, which is unfortunate since that's the route I'll start with ; u ;

Also, really had my heart set on Hinoka when the characters were first released, buuuut too bad she's your sister sighs

Hoshido:Either Kazahna,who had caught my eye from the beginning, or Crimson,who seems interesting.

Nohr:Effie,because I like her design a and what we know of her personality, or possibly Luna because potatoes.

In order of preference:

Hoshido: Hinata, Nishiki.

Nohr: Silas, Kaze.

None of the males appealed to me in the Nohr path. I think it might be interesting to wed MU with units from opposing factions (like Silas in the Hoshido route and Kaze in the Nohr route) because it's kind of forbidden and it just seems like it'd be interesting. I remember the woman from the Nintendo Treehouse stating Silas would be a little more colder at first if you join the Hoshido side, so I'd really like to see how that would pan out.

Depends if I can be gay or not.

If I can be gay...

M!Kamui: Jakob/Joker B)

F!Kamui: Aqua

If not...

M!Kamui: No one if possible

F!Kamui: Jakob/Joker

Leon, of course! :wub:

There are no other options even worth considering.

Then I'll marry Inigo 2.0 in my second play through, to compare the support conversations from Inigo 1.0.