Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

For both Hoshido / Nohr: Silas

(the thought of a childhood friend is so cheesy and romantic; I love it!)

I'm gonna play at least 2 playthroughs for each side, just so I can get anything I may have missed the first time. But since I'm gonna play as the Male Corrin (Kamui), I don't think I'll be marrying Silas (even if homosexual pairings are allowed).

Hoshido (Male): Kazahana

Nohr (Male): Luna (or Nyx or Crimson)

Edited by Carter

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male/Nohr: Felicia or Pieri, probably. Charlotte is possible too. I would also say Luna, but Severa was my kid too much in FEA....

Female/Nohr: Benoit, Cyrus, or Suzukaze. Joker may become a booty call. Like Luna, Lazwald and Odin would be considered, but Inigo and Owain were my kids too often in Awakening...

Male/Hoshido: Kazahana, Setsuna, or Oboro. Even when I don't play as a male on Hoshido, they'll all still be main fighters for me.

Female/Hoshido: Hinata, Tsubaki, or Suzukaze. Probably going to be Tsubaki more than the others.

These are subject to change because once I learn more about the characters I might warm to some or be turned off from others. And we also don't know whether 2nd gens (assuming the various leaks are true and we haven't all been hoodwinked) are going to be an option and if any of the candidates from their ranks would appeal to me more….

1. Nohr, Male - I'm leaning towards Luna at the moment…. a hot redhead like Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening. Belka/Charlotte/Pieri don't appeal to me at the present time, Elise doesn't either and she's probably not an option anyways, Camilla's probably not an option [though she's hot] but the appeal that video game redheads exert on me is nonetheless drawing me towards Luna right now.

2. Hoshido, Male - Not as sure. Hinoka is a redheaded Pegasus Knight, like Cordelia was, but she's probably not even an option in the first place. I don't know who my fallback character would be.

3. Nohr, Female…. I haven't even given it any meaningful amount of thought yet.

4. Hoshido, Female…. The same; I haven't thought about it yet.

If I play as a male...Hoshido: Sakura? Can I? Pweez? If not, well, let's face it. I will only play female for Hoshido, since none of the female Hoshidans, aside from Kamuis sisters, are very appealing to me. Nohr: Luna, Nyx, or possibly Elise if you can marry her. If I play as a female...Hoshido: Takumi, Tsukuyomi, Nishki, Tsubaki, or Joker. Nohr: Lazward or Joker. (Totally obvious, am I right?)

Edited by ~Inigo~

As male: Orochi... She's so sexy or Felice, she is too cute~. Nyx too!

As Female: Am i the only one who like Gunter.... HAROLD IS DA BEST HUSBANDO OFCOURSE

Edited by huythekirby

I wanted to wed Marx the moment the first trailer was released. But then I learned he is my brother and named Xander, and it's like I don't know him anymore. I will still marry him if it's possible (probably not). Maybe Leon.

As for male avatar, I was leaning towards Camilla or Aqua.

Not interested in playing as Male!Corrin.

Female/Nohr: Not!Inigo, Odin,Joker, Zero, Xander, Leo and Kaze.

Female/Hoshido: Nishiki (Only for kitsune/dragon babies) Tsubaki, and Silas.

Nohr has better husbandos.

If there was same-sex relationships in this game than you can add Camilla, Kagerou and Orochi to these lists respectively.

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

but all the worrying is so much fun...

It's too early to say for sure since we don't really know the characters too well.

But based on first impressions my top pics would be Tsubaki, Jakob and Asama of guys and Kagerou and Setsuna from girls. I guess for Nohr I could choose Camilla if she allows me to choose her wedding gown and our child's wardrobe.

First impressions can easily fool you though. Like how I never imagined my favorite for M!Robin would be Maribelle.

If I were going Nohr and I were male - both of these is the stuff I'm probably doing first - then I would marry:
-Probably Nyx. She seems nice and mature enough and I like Dark Mages. Married Tharja in Awakening but I didn't actually like her a whole lot. Felicia is probably a second, and I'm not sure why. Luna seems cool too. I'm debating on Belka as well.

Nohr, female:
-Joker, probably. He's got that cool butler thing goin' on and I like his design.

Hoshido, male:
-I'm... actually not sure. Hinoka and Sakura are the only females on that path I actually like but it's almost certain they're unmarriable. I'll go with Felicia again since she's both sides, or Aqua for something different.

Hoshido, female:
-Probably Nishiki. He's one of my favorite characters on the Hoshido path and I love foxes and fox type characters in anime and manga and all that.

I kinda hope marrying - and especially children - don't come back though.

Hoshido M!Kamui -> Rinka or Kagerou

Hoshido F!Kamui ->

Nohr M!Kamui -> Carmilla or Aqua or Nyx

Nohr F!Kamui ->

Man... I don't know. I hardly play female characters.

Edited by pradian

Not sure if marriage is still a spoiler, but I might rename the topic to "[spoilers] Who will you pair you Avatar with" or something like that. (I know my replacement name isn't great either)

As of right now I have 3 contenders, Felicia, Luna, and Pieri. I'll have to play the game to narrow it down farther than that.

I was going to initially, but 2 other threads already had children and marriage in the title so I thought it wasn't necessary. If a mod disagrees then they're welcome to change it though.

This whole marriage and children thing pretty much ripped out my shipper's heart, threw it on the ground, and did a dance on top of it, but at the moment, I'm just happy I write fanfiction and I can make anything work when it comes to canon if I want it hard enough. With that said, these are my hopes (and my dreams getting shattered, because Nohr is going to end badly).

Nohr:
M!Kamui - Camilla.
F!Kamui - Marx.

Hoshido:
F!Kamui - Nishiki/Kaze.
M!Kamui- Orochi...? (Hard to say. Haven't really made a choice yet...)

Edited by Skywolfe

I'm probably going to play my first game as a male just to marry Felicia. She's been my favorite ever since the game was announced in January!

Then as for playing as a female: I've already decided on Lazward in Nohr, and Tsubaki in Hoshido (and maybe Asama just for his voice).

Another person who's been on the Felicia bandwagon since day one. Nice.

That's the spirit!

Felicia had caught my eye from the start, so there's a good chance she'll be my first. Nothing so far has been a deterrent to my opinion, but nonetheless, she has received competition over the course of these 6 months...

In Hoshido, which I'll be playing first, there's Kazahana, whom as of just recently has got my attention, actually. She looks to be an enjoyable character, and I have high hopes for her as a unit. If inheritance is still a thing and it includes personal skills, hers is definitely a good one.

In Nohr, there's Effie and possibly Luna. Effie also seems like an enjoyable character (notice how she and Kazahana are basically parallels of each other), and again, there's also really good potential in her utility, though perhaps less so since she's a Knight. Oh, well. Love finds a way. If Luna is really so much like Severa, that automatically scores her plenty of points. I've always liked the Mercenary class, too. Though, maybe it's the fact that she is so much like Severa that I may not decide to go for her. Second verse, same as the first, and what have you.

I haven't thought too hard on who to marry as a female avatar, for obvious reasons. Maybe Silas and Joker, if I'm to be so basic.

Thanks. And welcome aboard to team Kazahana. Admittedly, I initially only liked her because she kind of reminds me of Sumia, but I also have a soft spot for female sword users (except for Say'ri. But there's always an exception.)

But I don't really see the similarities between Kazahana and Elife, but more importantly I don't find her visually appealing. But her skill is good, so if I like her personality I'd use her.

And TBH I didn't put to much thought into who my female avatar would marry either for likely the same reasons. Except for Silas, I haven't thought about who she will marry. I can't tell you who I put for the other option without scrolling up lol

Hoshido M!Kamui: Oboro, if she can't marry Takumi (which is unlikely, unless we have another Cordelia situation) small possibility of Setsuna though !

Nohr M!Kamui: Belka, she was and is my favorite announced Nohrian ~

aaand I have no idea who to marry when I play as a female, which is unfortunate since that's the route I'll start with ; u ;

Also, really had my heart set on Hinoka when the characters were first released, buuuut too bad she's your sister sighs

I feel your pain. I kind of wish the siblings weren't siblings Camilla, Leon and Hinoka would easily be 3 of my top options.

Nohr file: Leon or Marx, if that is possible. Zero as my backup. XD

Hoshido file: Suzukaze

I'm also considering Silas and Jakob since they are available on both versions if I remember correctly.

Hoshido: Jakob and Nishiki are my top choices, with some interest in Kaze and Subaki as well.

Nohr: Assuming Xander and Leo aren't possible, werewolf dude or Silas. Maybe Jakob again if I don't like the other choices.

Edit: having to get used to these localized names ~_~

Edited by Lushiris