Names for your Character

Bman

Since there's no same sex romance, I will probably play using the female avatar. I will name her Belle and have her marry that Garu wolf-dude or Nishiki for a disney themed run, hahahahaha.

If those dudes are off limits to the Female Avatar, I will literally flip a table.

For variety's sake I will also try the male avatar and use the default appearance and name. I will have him marry the woman for the best possible child, that's it.

EDIT:

Well, on second thoughts, I will choose a different hairstyle since the default is super silly.

Edited by Leif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With names like Kamui and Tenma, I can't help but get Saint Seiya vibes. It made me think about naming my MaMU "Shiryu", which kind of fits I guess.

I'll do another playthrough with FeMU since I like her design. Not sure about her name, so chances are she'll be called Kamui.

Wait, why would MU have a Japanese name if he was raised by Nohr?

Anyway, I'm probably going to go with "Dorado" and keep the blonde hair. If the customization options allow for it there's also a possibility I could remake my Awakening MaMU Kuros.

i mean, it was common knowledge the kid was gone, and it doesn't seem like kamui had much of any contact with the outside world- it's likely they just never did it because kamui was supposed to lead a very sheltered life, and there therefore wasn't any need to.

Will that be your battle cry?

"Time to let it... RAIN HARD!"

Erff. That sounded a lot better in my head.

haha, not a bad idea. I like the sound of it, would be a cool line for an Archer.

But it's supposed to be an anime reference, Reinhard from Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I usually do my first playthrough with my irl name, but I might go with やよい this time and just use Cici when the NA version comes out ; u ;

As for when I play as M!Kamui, I'm pretty clueless for JPN version, but going with Slater or Rave as per usual in NA version lol ~

I'm likely to go with my name if I can have a beard on my chinny chin chin, but for the inevitable Hoshindo run I'll call him Kamui in the English version to be meta.

I'm in that awkward spot where my given name is also the name of a pre-existing Fire Emblem character, so I'll likely be naming my female avatar either Anya (which, funnily enough, is also what the kingdom of Nohr is in the Japanese version) or a variant thereof (which is the name that most other people know me as.) As for the male avatar, I think I'll be content to just name him Kamui and leave it at that.

Hmm... when I play games on the 3DS where my name isn't widely distributed like in an MMORPG I usually just use my rl name. O_O

I only use usernames on the net to feel a little more privacy.

I'm surprised people come up with made up names for these games... but I guess I'm the minority.

I'm going to use the name Ryuko infor Nohar. I know, I know, Nohr and western names aren't that fittable bt I prefer japanese names always.

For Hoshido maybe Kiriya. The apperance will be like I like it~

For the 3rd Path, I have no idea~

Kamui for Hoshido playthroughs, Corrin for Nohr playthroughs. My personal file will probably be named after myself and I may dick around with customization and make up some avatars based off previous FE characters or characters from other video game series.

Well, of course two avatars are going to be me... For the female, it'll be Maggie, and for the male, Mikhal.

On my third save file, I'm thinking Alia, but if anyone has any better ideas, tell me. :o

Perhaps something that could work in both English and Japanese. So far, the possibilities I've come up with are Arisa and Reina for female, Kane and Yuri for male. If I get too lazy, I'll stick with default name, whatever it will be.

Ken for male, Ann for female. You'll. . .have to trust me on this.

Senketsu for Hoshido, Junketsu for Nohr because Kamui and lolKilllaKillreferences

Male Nohr: Eiji

Female Nohr: Nagisa

Male Hoshido: Reiji

Female Hoshido: Emi

I'm terrible.

---

Okay, for real. . .

Male Nohr: I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Female Nohr: eclipse. . .what, I'm creative!

Male Hoshido: See Male Nohr.

Female Hoshido: My super-antiquated middle name, that just so happens to sound like something out of Hoshido! Imagine meeting a teenager named Agatha!