Names for your Character

Bman

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve for F!Kamui, and Aidan for M!Kamui... It's more of a joke back from my FE:A fanfiction that kind of just stuck. I really like those names for some odd reason.

Ignore the Adam and Eve possibilities. Not what I meant during conception. XD

Hotaru for my Male Avatar of Hoshido (Red Hair)

Lucretia for my Female Avatar of Nohr (Purple Hair)

Galahad for my 3rd Route one (Blue hair to parody the constant blue hair'd main heroes of FE)

I have put way too much thought into this (as in actually picked out the Kanji)

On Hoshido:

For a male I would use Yutaka, since I like how it sounds.

For a female it would be Saori, again for the same reason.

On Nohr:

For a male it will be Hikaru, because I am currently reading the Tale of Genji XD

For a female it would be Kureha, and I will give her red hair like her blood sisters as a reminder of what could have been.

give m!kamui blue hair and name him nils.

it's likely i'm going to use "kamui," as i prefer it over "corrin" and i have no real ideas for names.

if i don't want to use the name kamui and still have no ideas, i'm probably going to cop out and use my name (claire), or the names of one of my awakening characters- eden, virch, or lyall.
Edited by falcoknights

Im probably gonna use Kamui for a few runs, like I did with Robin. Usually just for speedruns or challenge runs or something.

Otherwise, I'll name my male unit Matthew, and my female unit Mattea, based on myself, and the genderbend version of myself I use for things where I get to choose gender.

I'm naming him Kamui and going with his default look. Did anyone else notice Kamui's hair is darker now? I swear I remember it being a light silver color.

i'm pretty sure they picked their own hair color? esp. because of the awakening footage i remember, there was the mullet hairstyle on m!robin for stuff like this.

Edited by falcoknights

Wait, why would MU have a Japanese name if he was raised by Nohr?

Anyway, I'm probably going to go with "Dorado" and keep the blonde hair. If the customization options allow for it there's also a possibility I could remake my Awakening MaMU Kuros.

I'll just do what I did in Awakening and name myself Kamui (because Corrin is very strange) and in other file I'll name myself "dude", because everybody, even the most serious people, will look informal.

i'm pretty sure they picked their own hair color? esp. because of the awakening footage i remember, there was the mullet hairstyle on m!robin for stuff like this.

That's what I thought at first until I saw the IGN footage. They were playing as Female Corrin with the same dark grey hair.

Wait, why would MU have a Japanese name if he was raised by Nohr?

When Corrin fought Kaze and Rinka on the Nohr route, Kaze looked like he recognized Corrin's name. That makes me think that Garon didn't change Corrin's name when he kidnapped him. If that's true, it's strange that Corrin doesn't have a name that fits better with Hoshido.

Edited by Sir Frederick

Perhaps something that could work in both English and Japanese. So far, the possibilities I've come up with are Arisa and Reina for female, Kane and Yuri for male. If I get too lazy, I'll stick with default name, whatever it will be.

Oh yeah. I totally have been thinking about it. They also have set personalities.

my Nohr MU is a dude. His name is Hveðrungr. (or thats the name he was given by Garon) Hes not the nicest guy in the world. Actually, hes kind of a jerk. Pushy, arrogant, determined to get his way, and doesnt have that much regard for the lives of those who stand against him and his. His heart is in the right place, but its difficult to see right away. (this is also why i want dialogue trees so much.) As for his appearance, i have to see what customizable stuff is available. I need proper long hair.

My Hoshidan MU is a lady. Her name will be Miyuki named so for her striking hair color of snow. She, unlike my Nohr guy, is very idealistic and kindhearted. Shes very compassionate to the point where other people's suffering takes a toll on her. She makes fast friends with nearly everyone she meets, and cannot understand how someone like Leon or Takumi could be wary of her. And that is part of her flaws. Because of that, and being too trusting and naive, shes easily manipulated and makes some pretty big mistakes. Shes going to have the default hair style i think, unless theres a prettier one.

I'm a slave to defaults (especially after the Robin situation).

...That is, Kamui. Though I don't seem to dislike Corrin like everybody else, it makes no sense considering his lineage.

Edited by The DanMan

Well generally my first character in any game like this that offers customization is a male with black/dark hair and has the name Seth, why Seth? I dunno, I just like the name I suppose. As for my female Avatar, hmm... I'm not sure, I'll probably base the name on whatever look I like the best for her.

Sakuya for my female one. Haven't yet picked a male one.

That was one of my choices for my female one in this game. In my Lunatic Awakening playthrough, I named her Sakuya.

My male one is going to be either my real name or nickname. I wanna get into this story and I would feel more connected in the story if I see characters call me by name.

Edited by Mystical_Ice