Actual Dengeki issue scans? SPOILERS

shadowofchaos

Not all the time, but most of the time they do seem to venture into that territory. Other times it is mostly retrospectively something that helped someone. Like if someone informed the US about the Attack on Pearl Harbor and so they moved their carriers but was necessary to keep the rest of the ships there for A then B then C to happen to eventually win.

My only real problem with the multi dimensional one is it comes down to "What's the point?" If there are an infinite number of possibilities, then why even bother fighting for your own? xD

Because the "You" in one world, isn't the same you in another. A simple illustration of this is kamui actually, he/she made two/three different decisions and from that Ch. 7 those people feel different despite being the same person. Nohr Kamui is far more subdued than Hoshido Kamui despite having similar elements of their character. However, if you're saying that if your world is effectively doomed then just run to another one as an answer, that's the issue of writing. That's why context is important, when establishing interactions between a multiverse, they have to be limited in some way by a created set of rules (in other words, magic has a limit in this world and results in a situation not dissimilar to FE7's Dragon's Gate). But as far as we know, IS has a bit of trouble with writing complex narratives.

My theory is that what will happen is most the children didn't come to this universe of their own accord and didn't really have a particular goal in mind when they arrived like the Awakening Children did.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you point them out so I may potentially correct them?

Sorry for the delay.

Wouldn't the dot in they can have a "support conversation." be after the "? I don't know if that's the case in English, but in my language it is, so "support conversation".

You forgot the S when listing the supports, so it went "a, and ,".

You wrote Tsukuyomi's name as "TsukOyomi" in the text under his pic and Orochi's.

In the golden square: "etc. There ar several ways".

And you wrote sernes forest.

Sorry for the delay.

Wouldn't the dot in they can have a "support conversation." be after the "? I don't know if that's the case in English, but in my language it is, so "support conversation".

You forgot the S when listing the supports, so it went "a, and ,".

You wrote Tsukuyomi's name as "TsukOyomi" in the text under his pic and Orochi's.

In the golden square: "etc. There ar several ways".

And you wrote sernes forest.

Thanks! I'll get to correcting them!

EDIT: As for the quotation thing, I think it's an American English versus English English thing...

EDIT 2: All fixed! Thanks again!

Because the "You" in one world, isn't the same you in another. A simple illustration of this is kamui actually, he/she made two/three different decisions and from that Ch. 7 those people feel different despite being the same person. Nohr Kamui is far more subdued than Hoshido Kamui despite having similar elements of their character. However, if you're saying that if your world is effectively doomed then just run to another one as an answer, that's the issue of writing. That's why context is important, when establishing interactions between a multiverse, they have to be limited in some way by a created set of rules (in other words, magic has a limit in this world and results in a situation not dissimilar to FE7's Dragon's Gate). But as far as we know, IS has a bit of trouble with writing complex narratives.

My theory is that what will happen is most the children didn't come to this universe of their own accord and didn't really have a particular goal in mind when they arrived like the Awakening Children did.

I didn't mean to FE in particular, I meant to in general. xD I'm aware the you in one isn't the you in another, but if you're a selfless person you may be content knowing another you did just fine.

I guess that's selfless cowardice, actually. xD

Edited by Kirokan