So I don't see a different topic for this, which is surprising to me, but whatever.

Nintendo is holding a sale of various titles, including Mario Party 10, Super Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, ALBW, LEGO Batman 3, LEGO The Hobbit, AC:NL, FE13, Kid Icarus: Uprising, etc.

Many of these are actually significantly discounted (Hyrule Warriors for like $42, for instance), like ~30% off. I already yolobought Uprising, myself.

The full list is found on Nintendo's E3 website's "Offers" page.

EDIT: Dual Dragons informs us that Etrian Oddyssey: Untold is also on sale!

While Etrian Odyssey is not a part of the E3 sale, it is 50% off ($12.99 from sale) and it's running about as long as the E3 sale, if anyone wants to pick that up.

Edited by Euklyd

Oh, this is pretty cool! Especially for those who were looking to get some of these. I myself had been considering Kid Icarus: Uprising. But I'm conflicted because while it does look kinda fun, I hear that the controls are wonky and I was never that good at games with controls like this one has. I looked at a little bit of a Let's Play, see. I see it also has some shooting elements going on, and I'm not really into that.

Oh, this is pretty cool! Especially for those who were looking to get some of these. I myself had been considering Kid Icarus: Uprising. But I'm conflicted because while it does look kinda fun, I hear that the controls are wonky and I was never that good at games with controls like this one has. I looked at a little bit of a Let's Play, see. I see it also has some shooting elements going on, and I'm not really into that.

From how little I played (it was a friend's copy), it was a bit wonky. Not to the point that the game is unbearable to play but it will take some getting used to.

I don't know if you're able to do this, but I would suggest "borrowing" it from GameStop if you can. Buy a pre-used copy, play, and return within the seven days whether it's to your liking or not. You'll get your money back and you can see if you like it or not.

I did make a topic but it was specifically about Oracle of Seasons and Ages and Etrian Odyssey: Untold, which I got all three now. While Etrian Odyssey is not a part of the E3 sale, it is 50% off ($12.99 from sale) and it's running about as long as the E3 sale, if anyone wants to pick that up.

I already yolobought Uprising, myself.

Hi new best friend!

Anyone who's looking at getting Star Fox Zero really should try out Uprising. It's very similar to Star Fox in many regards, from the gameplay to the midlevel banter (which is leagues better than Star Fox's imo).

While Etrian Odyssey is not a part of the E3 sale, it is 50% off ($12.99 from sale) and it's running about as long as the E3 sale, if anyone wants to pick that up.

added to the OP, thanks!

Hi new best friend!

Anyone who's looking at getting Star Fox Zero really should try out Uprising. It's very similar to Star Fox in many regards, from the gameplay to the midlevel banter (which is leagues better than Star Fox's imo).

am I still your best friend if I say that four missions in I'm really disliking the controls, and that I prefer like, Star Fox Assault's control scheme by miiiile

Oh, this is pretty cool! Especially for those who were looking to get some of these. I myself had been considering Kid Icarus: Uprising. But I'm conflicted because while it does look kinda fun, I hear that the controls are wonky and I was never that good at games with controls like this one has.

Get it

Just get the game. You will not regret it. The controls may seem kinda off, but it will be nothing once you get into the game. It has a decent storyline, excellent characters, excellent gameplay, excellent replay value, excellent online, EXCELLENT EVERYTHING! It really is an awesome game (one of the best for the 3ds imo), and you wont regret it if you decide to buy it

I can totally see the control issues some people have (they've never bothered me but I've been playing the game for years and so I've likely gotten used to them. I know it's felt weird using two sticks in Splatoon for me).

Game is totally incredible though and I highly suggest it. You will likely never have an opportunity to grab the game for this low of a price (it's been discontinued from production so physical copies run upwards of 70 bucks due to its rarity). It's been on sale at the eShop before but never at 30% off (usually 20 or 10).

Get it

Just get the game. You will not regret it. The controls may seem kinda off, but it will be nothing once you get into the game. It has a decent storyline, excellent characters, excellent gameplay, excellent replay value, excellent online, EXCELLENT EVERYTHING! It really is an awesome game (one of the best for the 3ds imo), and you wont regret it if you decide to buy it

I said I'd get a used copy in GameStop... lol

Hi new best friend!

Really? I know Smash isn't the most reliable source, but the special conversations they had there were plain awful, especially if you compare it to MGSs codec, this cherrypicked example from SF https://youtu.be/vJmYs5NB0PI?t=7m52s, or Xenoblade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGGf78H2fck

The Smash conversations don't do the game justice. The Star Fox one you posted isn't even comparable imo, though the Xenoblade ones are admittedly very comparable.

Trying to come up with some examples. The game is comedy gold and I don't even know where to begin, but here's a couple.

Angels are Errand Spirits

Hi Smash Bros. reference

What does a bald angel look like?