Dengeki Nintendo (20th, June) scans

Cysx

So is that saying he has capped Str, Spd, and Res at just LV5? Or does the green just mean boosted stats from his weapon and Pegasus Knight ally, since his Def is red and is likely reduced by his weapon.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is that saying he has capped Str, Spd, and Res at just LV5? Or does the green just mean boosted stats from his weapon and Pegasus Knight ally, since his Def is red and is likely reduced by his weapon.

Green and red mean the bonuses from weapons. (Not sure how caps are indicated now...)

Green and red mean the bonuses from weapons. (Not sure how caps are indicated now...)

Alright so we don't really know how good those stats really are, do we. That'd be bordering on reasonable for GBA caps but this is probably higher, although with no indication of infinite leveling I doubt they're Awakening level.

Does the page tell us anything about how the heck the children happen? Although the fact they exist is bad enough, I'm at least hoping they put more effort into explaining their existence than "Hey we came back from the future because you fail at surviving" again.

Maybe there's a time skip and they were just too lazy to make new portraits?

It's not explained, aside from saying that they appear after you get a S support. Kanna has a line about looking forward to fighting alongside her father in the "outer/external world", so they might be from the Outrealms/parallel universes, but there's nothing confirmed.

Timeskip seems extremely unlikely though since the children seem to be considered a My Castle feature, so they likely won't have a role in the main storyline.

Reviewers say they played through the game without marrying and nothing came up with respect to the children, so it sounds like they fortunately did not decide to mangle the story with a 15+ year timeskip for no reason. Most likely it's Outrealm stuff with absolutely no main story relevance.

This page appears to confirm that Nishiki uses Beaststone to transform, but I can't make out the rest: http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-57.jpg

It says that he uses a beast storm to transform, and about a lack of limit on just 3 attacks and such.

Reviewers say they played through the game without marrying and nothing came up with respect to the children, so it sounds like they fortunately did not decide to mangle the story with a 15+ year timeskip for no reason. Most likely it's Outrealm stuff with absolutely no main story relevance.

This is from that claim on 2ch, correct?

This is from that claim on 2ch, correct?

That's the first source I heard for it here but then someon said the magazine backed it up? I haven't verified, though.

Edited by Othin

So the children are just a mechanic there for replay value. I'm somewhat disappointed. But I suppose a badly written mechanic is much worse than an ignorable one. Hopefully they have some interesting development at the least. Also where's your source?

That's the first source I heard for it here but then someon said the magazine backed it up? I haven't verified, though.

The magazine had no review or anything in it. Then again that was for Nintendo Dream, rather than Dengeki I think. It's hard to verify since I don't think Nintendo Dream has a digital issue. Sigh. Well the game is out in a few days anyway.

Once again... (I've been post this around in three threads now?) Here is the marriage page translated.

dengekimarriagetranslation.jpg

On the character bio page with Kamui, it shows the customization options... Can anyone translate? Unless it's literally exactly the same as Awakening's. I didn't count but it looked like there were more choices.

On the character bio page with Kamui, it shows the customization options... Can anyone translate? Unless it's literally exactly the same as Awakening's. I didn't count but it looked like there were more choices.

Body Type

Hair Style

Hair Ornaments

Hair Color (21?!)

Face

Facial Features

Voice/Tone

I've been wondering about this "outer world" Kamui's daughter talks about: could it be in a "the world outside this village" sense, or is the writing clearly implying there are parallel worlds or something?

I've been wondering about this "outer world" Kamui's daughter talks about: could it be in a "the world outside this village" sense, or is the writing clearly implying there are parallel worlds or something?

I took it as world outside the village, or "My Castle."

But the character could translate to "other" too, but for "other worlds" like in Awakening they usually used a different character.

Body Type

Hair Style

Hair Ornaments

Hair Color (21?!)

Face

Facial Features

Voice/Tone

Ah! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Hair ornaments and facial features, huh? That's really exciting! Maybe we can have glasses this time.

If they have the "mute" option again, I hope they don't take it out again in the English (and I hope the other Male Kamui VA's are better than the one in the English trailer...)

Ah! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

Hair ornaments and facial features, huh? That's really exciting! Maybe we can have glasses this time.

If they have the "mute" option again, I hope they don't take it out again in the English (and I hope the other Male Kamui VA's are better than the one in the English trailer...)

You're welcome! Translations are what I'm here for. xD

Just a few days now until we see. : ) In the mean time I'm getting a head start by translating the menus presented in the screen shots here so more people will have access to it by the time the game comes out.