Dengeki Nintendo (20th, June) scans

Cysx

You aren't the only one. I don't think I hate Felicia or anything, but I'm not a huge fan of what we've seen of her character so far. I know it's mostly an anime thing, but I can't believe they would let Felicia be a maid when she utterly fails at it. You could claim it's because of her fighting prowess, but even though her fighitng isn't super special (At least during gameplay) wouldn't gunther/gunter be more than enough for that?

I wonder if she's not the bastard of Garon/Gunter/some unnamed noble or knight with a maid.

That would explain why they keep her in the castle, despite her lack of use.

Not sure if they'd go that way, but it would be interresting.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think that, since there are three kinds of shapeshifters, Half Life 3 is confirmed that there is a Weapon Triangle there, too? Like, Bambi>Kitsune>Garu>Bambi?

Wait there are three different kinds of shapeshifters? Where did we find out about the bambi if you don't mind me asking?

Wait there are three different kinds of shapeshifters? Where did we find out about the bambi if you don't mind me asking?

I think they're referring to how Kamui's dragon form looks like a deer lol.

Can anyone translate the personal skills of Asama and Setsuna?

Kirokan's translation:

Divine Justice - Asama - When attacked by an adjacent enemy, deals half damage back to them when user has no weapon equipped

Absentminded - Setsuna - When a staff is used to heal the user, Recovery x 1.5

Kirokan's translation:

Divine Justice - Asama - When attacked by an adjacent enemy, deals half damage back to them when user has no weapon equipped

Thank you

Kirokan's translation:

Asama's skill makes much more sense if you can lose your weapon in battle..but durability is gone so I don't see why you'd ever be unequiped?

Asama's skill makes much more sense if you can lose your weapon in battle..but durability is gone so I don't see why you'd ever be unequiped?

He starts out as a healer and staves cannot be equipped.

Alright, I found what I was searching for. Those 2 writer commentary boxes in these two pages are the Dengeki "reviews" that had been mentioned before, supposedly saying that the children are completely optional and they didn't get any S rankings during their playthrough. They aren't actual reviews just writer commentaries.

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-45.jpg

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-61.jpg

I think they do talk about playing to the end in the 1st one and and how they didn't make any male/female couples throughout in the 2nd one, but would anyone who's actually fluent in Japanese actually want to check that?

Edited by NeonZ

Alright, I found what I was searching for. Those 2 writer commentary boxes in these two pages are the Dengeki "reviews" that had been mentioned before, supposedly saying that the children are completely optional and they didn't get any S rankings during their playthrough. They aren't actual reviews just writer commentaries.

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-45.jpg

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-61.jpg

I think they do talk about playing to the end in the 1st one and and how they didn't make any male/female couples throughout in the 2nd one, but would anyone who's actually fluent in Japanese actually want to check that?

yea basically writer A played the Nohr path to the end,and mainly focused on using his preferred female units,thus having no couples married during his playthrough

You can select to be empty handed in some of the games even though there's a weapon in your inventory. In Asama's case during the higher difficulties and bosses where the enemies are much stronger dealing half their damage back would probably deal more than he could with a Lance against them.

Half the damage bosses deal to him sent back to them(that they can't even evade or mitigate) is probably a lot more than he could do with a lance considering his base class is a healer.

Edited by arvilino

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-50.jpg

Does anyone understand the slider thing for Kamui in the bottom right corner beneath Silas' sexy face? Or have any ideas of what it could be?

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-50.jpg

Does anyone understand the slider thing for Kamui in the bottom right corner beneath Silas' sexy face? Or have any ideas of what it could be?

It talks about how you can change the hairstyle of your avatar by accessing "my room" within your own castle.

There are 12 different hairstyles to choose from,and the slider thing is there to indicate their different styles.

left:ワイルド=wild;right:クール=cool.

top:おしゃれ=fashionable;bottom:シンプル=simple

It talks about how you can change the hairstyle of your avatar by accessing "my room" within your own castle.

There are 12 different hairstyles to choose from,and the slider thing is there to indicate their different styles.

left:ワイルド=wild;right:クール=cool.

top:おしゃれ=fashionable;bottom:シンプル=simple

Thank you so much! <3