FEditor Animations for Fan Projects

Klokinator

someone knows the fire emblem hack death of glory or already played what I want is the palette of the knight of the glory that I hack creators

Edited by Dellhonne

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I take it no one has complied Ereshkigal, Forblaze, and Aureola from FE7 into ready to go packages for Feditor? I was really wanting these in FE8 since the icons and whatnot are still in the game files... If I was to undertake this myself how would I go about making the script? Could I use an existing one and just edit it? Also does anyone know where I can get the animation sprites for them? The sprites I find are just all the pictures mashed into one giant photo. Is cutting them up like scrapbook decorations the only way to be able to use them for the magic animation inserter? Thanks in advance for anyone who can clarify.

Well I was reading the ultimate guide on how to do it, and it seemed somewhat easy to understand at least. I don't know how well that translates to actual difficulty in making them. I figured I could use an existing script for another magic file, but I thought that the script itself based on how many lines of code it is will be how long the animation itself is. Maybe I'll just tinker around with it on a fresh copy of one of my roms and see how it turns out. I still need to find a way to get the slides for the actual magic itself though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't two of those (Ereshkigal and Forblaze) require some ASM to work?

Is there any sort of a more streamlined/feminine halberd animation out there? I want a promotion for amelia in my ff8 mod.

Edited for spelling

Edited by Diogenes

IIRC I believe mageknight404 had one in his hack. It's a female version of the Bonestorm halberdier.

I think you might mean Dream of Five in that case? I had nothing to do with any female Halberdier animation, anyway.

Oh, hey. I live 2 miles from ridgewood, queens.

Also, the link to the Bonestorm Halberder animation is broken. So is the armoured Brigand, and a few others. And the alternate mage/sage animation only has data for female sages. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but I'm looking for an animation for a Light/Dark magic "Mystic" class.

Edited by Diogenes

• 2 weeks later...

Added both of Temp's new animations from FEU.

Edit: Or at least I would have, but I'm getting a shitton of errors when I try to submit. I'll do it later.

Shaman with Staves
shaman_staves.PNG
Credit: Temp
Description: Shamans can use staves now!
Download

Hoodless Shaman + Hoodless Shaman with Staves
hoodlessshaman1.PNG
Credit: Temp
Description: Didn't your mother tell you to take your hat off at the dinner table? Now you can remember your good manners when drinking the blood of your foes!
Download

Edited by Klokky-Kuuuun!

Just something I did when I was bored.

Fire%20Emblem_zps6uid5de8.png

Credit: Blue Druid

Desription: Brigand with magic, because why the heck not?! (Comes with a version where the brigand is not holding the axe)

Download

Edited by Blue Druid