FEditor Animations for Fan Projects

Klokinator

Te lo dire en Español para más fácil XD, es que me meto a Dropbox y no me deja descargar, a lo mejor no tienes tu archivo o tu carpeta abiertas para todo público. Porque me meto al link y me manda a mi propio Dropbox, y eso no me pasa con los otros archivos. La verdad quiero probar tu female Berserker, he tratado mucho tiempo de conseguir una.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The berserker animation he's trying to post was actually created by eCut and scripted by Skitty of Time.

A proper link has been added to the OP. A link to the female brigand by eCut has also been added. Apparently, it was public use this whole time.

Special thanks to Skitty Kat for the links!

I've also fixed some broken links that were in the OP. Specifically, a lot of the ports for FE8 were busted. Should be fixed now.

Added 'em. Should be in the monsters section.

Edit: Added some others that I had forgotten.

Bad news: Berserker palette revision by Blue Druid is 404ing.

Edited by Primefusion

• 2 weeks later...
I forgot to share the Griffon Knight update from FEU here on SF. As I stated on FEU, this animation is free to edit for anyone, and without permission, but give credit nonetheless. The .zip includes FERecolor files as well.
Griffon Knight revised palette (Free to edit, but give credit ;-;) - Blue Druid
4_zps4z01p11j.png
Examples:
palette%20examlples_zpsrxkmgaz6.png
Credit: Blue Druid
Also, two more animations I released on FEU:

Wyvern Rider w/ Bow Palette Fix
capture_zpsy9ymgfh0.png
Credit: Spud(Scripting) Princess Kilvas/Great Mizuti/Ninja Pichu(Sprite Sheet), Blue Druid (palette fix)
Wyvern Lord w/ Bow Palette Fix
Fire%20Emblem_zpsp6lpt0yw.png
Credit: Spud(Scripting) Princess Kilvas/Great Mizuti/Ninja Pichu(Sprite Sheet), Blue Druid (palette fix)

Added them.

I forgot to share the Griffon Knight update from FEU here on SF. As I stated on FEU, this animation is free to edit for anyone, and without permission, but give credit nonetheless. The .zip includes FERecolor files as well.

Is this intended to be a replacement for the original version, or an alternative? Also, your berserker palette revision link is currently 404ing.

Added them.

Is this intended to be a replacement for the original version, or an alternative? Also, your berserker palette revision link is currently 404ing.

A replacement. Also thanks for telling me about the berserker, I'll get to that soon.

Hey Guys, this took me a lot of work and a lot of NO-SLEEPING, but since i had so much from this community, is time to give back some assets :)

I present you the Necrodraco for FE7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucwfeMI9ap4

Permission requirements: Free to use with credit, edits or improvements of this must be free to use too

Credit: marlon0024/circleseverywhere
Description: Full Necrodraco for FE7 With transforming and full sprite portability
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7i35rkgmwar4f0/Dracco%20Zombie.rar?dl=0

Edited by marlon0024

Hello Guys, one more for Today, I just Made a Enemy Mamkute, it has some issues, position or OAM overflowing, im sendig the full package, so if anyone interested in fixing it, cause i just battled to much for this one XD. Anyway, give it a Try, other tha the wrong position, or in the other version included, has less frames due to the OAM overflow, it works just Fine and nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7AmGfD_d4

Permission requirements Free to use with credit, edits or improvements of this must be free to use too.
Credit: marlon0024
Description: Full FE6 Mamkute for FE7, full portability
Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7r0r1y790snif8p/Enemy%20Mamkute.rar?dl=0

Haha it's a nice sheet! But this sort of isn't the right topic. Maybe make topic in the Sprites section?

It depends on whether they're looking for spriting feedback or if they're looking for someone to script it.

If it's the latter, I'd argue this is the place to post the sheet. If it's the former, then yeah, Sprites is the place to go.

That female Assassin Animation is a godsend. I made a FE8RR hack, and Marisa is a prepromoted Assassin in it(she replaces Innes), and I figured it would be great to change the Assassin animation to look female, so I used the animation from this thread and replaced the regular Assassin animation with it. And it worked like a charm. I just got to chapter 10A, and I managed to see all Marisa's animations, including attack, dodge, crit, and even silencer. It looked great. It's even sexier than her Swordmaster sprite.(bare midriff>all) Shout out to moocavo and Riku for making this great animation. Although I will admit, one side-effect of me doing this is that since I just replaced the male Assassin animation instead of adding a new one(there is no female assassin animation in FE8 btw), ALL assassins are now "female", though this isn't a big deal because the only male in my hack who can promote to Assassin is Rennac, who is meant to be promoted to Rogue anyway, and the only other person who can promote to Assassin is Ismaire, who is female. The two potential male Assassins from the vanilla game, Joshua and Colm, are now a prepromoted Swordmaster and Rogue, respectively, with Josh replacing Rennac and Colm replacing Syrene. Though I will admit in Colm's case I would have made him an Assassin were it not for this issue. (shameless self-promotion time) You guys should check out the hack, found in the main Fan Projects section. It is a complete reverse recruitment, meaning that even CC characters are included, so Lyon replaces Eirika(and has doubled growths rates to make up for his lack of promotion), Fado replaces Seth, Cormag replaces Ephraim, etc.

I don't know if this is the place to ask it, and sorry if it is. But does any one know where I could find a Bow Cavalier and Bow Paladin animation? I have looked around but I can't really find any for the life of me. Thanks in advance.(Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

I don't know if this is the place to ask it, and sorry if it is. But does any one know where I could find a Bow Cavalier and Bow Paladin animation? I have looked around but I can't really find any for the life of me. Thanks in advance.(Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

Well, there's this:

Non-Sacean Nomad

bluh.png

Credit: eCut, Jubby, and Kitty of Time

Description: A non-sacean nomad.

Download

I've seen a Bow Paladin somewhere, but I can't recall where. But I'm certain there is one.

Edited by Blue Druid

• 4 weeks later...

So, simply because I almost had a heart attack when I thought I'd lost it after my computer crashed, I'm putting my (basic ass) custom lord animation up for use, as long as credit is given.

I've added it to the lords section since you're calling it a magic lord. But, it could also fit into the magic section since it's not based off any of the vanilla lords and is a magic based class.

Do you have a preference?

Edited by Primefusion