FEditor Animations for Fan Projects

Klokinator

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. Sadly some links are expired.

Still curious..

Was there no one that managed to make a Dual Blade (Double Sword user)

Or Samurai/Ninja user (Similar to FE: Fates)

3 hours ago, Ryuke said:

Was there no one that managed to make a Dual Blade (Double Sword user)

Define Double Sword. A "sword" with two blades, one on either side of a hilt, or a dude wielding two swords? If the latter, I think ghast station has one on his Bloodlines hack for the main character, but I'm pretty sure that it's not been distributed.(And I don't think it would ever be, given that it's the image of his hack.)

That's the closest to a "sword dual wielder" type dude you have around.

If you meant the "sword with two blades" then no-one's ever done it short of an animation for Eirika Great Lord. I have no idea where to find it though, since I only saw it in a japanese hack and I was told that it was stolen from american rom-hackers. Not sure how true that is though. 

6 hours ago, Kyne said:

Define Double Sword. A "sword" with two blades, one on either side of a hilt, or a dude wielding two swords? If the latter, I think ghast station has one on his Bloodlines hack for the main character, but I'm pretty sure that it's not been distributed.(And I don't think it would ever be, given that it's the image of his hack.)

That's the closest to a "sword dual wielder" type dude you have around.

If you meant the "sword with two blades" then no-one's ever done it short of an animation for Eirika Great Lord. I have no idea where to find it though, since I only saw it in a japanese hack and I was told that it was stolen from american rom-hackers. Not sure how true that is though. 

Yes! A dude wieding two sword...

So I guess we cannot rip the image out too? (For experimenting purpose?)

Yeah I saw the 2 swords on either side like Darth Maul in one of Eirika custom. I wonder if customer animation is hard or easier than hacking.

Animating is REALLY hard to get into effectively, at least to make full custom sprites that don't suck it's hard to get into. To splice them together isn't as hard.

You could perhaps try to request someone to do it for you but given how hard it is, I don't know how many people would want to.

5 hours ago, Kyne said:

Animating is REALLY hard to get into effectively, at least to make full custom sprites that don't suck it's hard to get into. To splice them together isn't as hard.

You could perhaps try to request someone to do it for you but given how hard it is, I don't know how many people would want to.

Yeah.. Thanks alot :)

I believe some are easier? Like take the crappy female Marisa Assasin sprite and give her head + hair.. wouldnt be that bad.?

Man... if only I can rip some of these hack and credit.. haha.

15 hours ago, Ryuke said:

Yeah.. Thanks alot :)

I believe some are easier? Like take the crappy female Marisa Assasin sprite and give her head + hair.. wouldnt be that bad.?

Man... if only I can rip some of these hack and credit.. haha.

Making slight (such as giving them a different head/hair style) modifications is definitely easier, and a good place to start. I'd say go for it, you get to see results pretty quickly, you just have to stick it out for all the frames.

You've got a pretty wide selection of animations here that're free to use (with credit or permission). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The animation link for both Manaketes (Fae/Myrrh) that are FE7 compatible are down. Can anyone here get me covered? :o

Hello, If anyone could please repost or update the succubus download, that'd be amazing. I like sprites and animations like that.

On 3/26/2017 at 1:15 PM, shadowofchaos said:

Great Knight ranged attack crit needs some timing fixing.

oh rey what took you so long to notice that ;D

I'll get around to it if I remember to, you're welcome to do the fix though

• 2 weeks later...