Fire Emblem Fates Soundtrack

Reset

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the sound room is inside My Castle, I wonder if we'll have to beat the game first in order to gain access to it.

My Castle has a sound room? Well, I would assume that it will unlock songs as you go through the story.

i'd like to hear more remixes like the FE1 battle music that played when fighting marth in the direct

Actually, that one combined both books of FE3.

FE1's battle theme is a bit different than FE3 Book 1's/Shadow Dragon's.

I'm not too fond of the My Castle music, but I'm really liking everything else; especially the Hoshido themes and Aqua's songs. I put everything on repeat and listen to them all day.

Glad I'm not the only one doing that :p

I wanted to make a topic about the ost of Fates since it is coming out soon in Japan.

Personally, I'm excited to hear more after getting a taste of Azura's song. When I saw Sugire being shot down by a barrage of arrows while hearing Azura's singing in the background I felt chills! One of my favorite things about Awakening is the music so I have high hopes.

Also, can't wait to hear the recruitment theme, since every Fire Emblem goes for a certain feel. (My personal favorite is the one in Radiant Dawn)

[spoiler=Character name]Did you mean Sumeragi? Or Shigure/Siegre? The first is the Hoshidan siblings' dad, while the latter is the son of another character. I'm not entirely sure of which you are referring to, but if the latter is the case, then please tag it as a spoiler, as some could take it as info on the game that they didn't want to know. If it's the former, than please change the name so people understand who you are talking about.

[spoiler=Character name]Did you mean Sumeragi? Or Shigure/Siegre? The first is the Hoshidan siblings' dad, while the latter is the son of another character. I'm not entirely sure of which you are referring to, but if the latter is the case, then please tag it as a spoiler, as some could take it as info on the game that they didn't want to know. If it's the former, than please change the name so people understand who you are talking about.

I apologize, I am talking about Sumeragi since he was the one shown getting shot by arrows in the trailer right? I will change it and thanks for correcting me. (I was almost afraid of the spoiler, but good thing I looked!)

Hi folks. Just popping in to say a random comment

The three versions of Aqua's song (Brave Version) each seem to have different lyrics, as far as I can tell (not entirely different, but the main difference starts at 2:30 or so).

Well it makes sense I guess