Fire Emblem Fates Soundtrack

Reset

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any different versions of songs based on the path you choose?

Well, the song Aqua sings when she dances for Garon is very different. As is her dress. And her dance. And her expression, imo. it's actually really cool.

I have found my favorite map track right here. It is incredibly epic, so it's kind of a shame that it's the Ablaze version and will only play during battle. I love pretty much all of the music, and am very excited for the full OST, and for Renka's single!

Does anyone know the track that played in the prologue cutscene (where Marx and Ryoma were fighting each other)?

EDIT: Never mind, I just found it.

Edited by RidellCrimea

So this means the amiibo have their own theme/s?

Yeah, Ike gets 'The Devoted' (ew), Lucina gets 'Rivals' and Robin gets 'Id~ Hope'.

They don't get the same treatment as Marth with an awesome remix, though, and Ike's theme kinda could've used it imo :/

Yeah, Ike gets 'The Devoted' (ew), Lucina gets 'Rivals' and Robin gets 'Id~ Hope'.

They don't get the same treatment as Marth with an awesome remix, though, and Ike's theme kinda could've used it imo :/

No remixes huh? That is disappointing. But hey, maybe if Roy gets an amiibo his theme will be remixed.

No remixes huh? That is disappointing. But hey, maybe if Roy gets an amiibo his theme will be remixed.

It should be noted, again, that Marth's is more of a FE3 Battle medley as it has the first part from Book 1 (And Shadow Dragon, but /not/ FE1) and the second part is Book 2's (And New Mystery of the Emblem's).

As for Roy's theme, he doesn't really have one akin to The Devoted or Id [Hope]. The normal boss music is bleh, the regular battle music is bleh...

That leaves the unique boss themes. Shaman in the Dark is a no go for obvious reasons, as is Battle for Whose Sake (Zephiel's battle theme).

That only leaves In The Name Of Bern. It would be awesome, but it's...not fitting for him at all. And the arena battle music is just Genealogy's which would be better saved for a potential Sigurd or Seliph fight.

I would say... maybe.

Anyone here remember the case of Eldigan(<-I think that's his name)

I listened to some of the fates soundtrack and I have to say so far, despite my doubts about the game's content, I like what I'm hearing.

That being said, does anyone know if the Fire Emblem Theme appears in this game at all? One of my favorite parts of any FE game's soundtrack is listening to a new version of the traditional theme.

I listened to some of the fates soundtrack and I have to say so far, despite my doubts about the game's content, I like what I'm hearing.

That being said, does anyone know if the Fire Emblem Theme appears in this game at all? One of my favorite parts of any FE game's soundtrack is listening to a new version of the traditional theme.

It's in the credits like Path of Radiance.

I've heard it and it's amazing.

There's a song that seems like it's supposed to play when you get all your royal siblings to work together in the 3rd route, or possibly when you get your super-mega sword, and it is suitably epic. The name of the track is evt_unite_C1 and it looks like plays during cutscenes.

Also, the 'joke/funny' music sounds very adorable. It definitely seems like it'll go well with funny supports.

The file name for the FE theme is 'Record', if you're looking for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PlXwevnxDQ

Does anyone have the Calm version of this? I think it plays on Chapter 26 on Hoshido

EDIT: I'm an idiot the song I was looking for(Which plays in Chapter 26) is not the song I linked and I don't believe it's up on YT if anyone can find it that'd be neat.

Edited by MitoRequiem

• 4 months later...