Will You Play the Game Using the Opposite Gender?

Do you use the opposite gender?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Will you ever play using the opposite gender?

• Heck yeah!
    • No way!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to like the customization options better for female characters, and I want to complete the support log, so yes. I'll probably save it for which ever route I choose to replay first. I want to be male for all 3 routes on my first playthrough just so I can marry all the waifu's I like (Hana, Felicia, and Pieri. Although all of their spots, especially Pieri's, are tentative).

I think I'll go with a male Kamui for my first playthrough of the Hoshido side, then female Kamui on my first Nohr run. Then probably vice versa on my second runs.

Though I am somewhat tempted to go with female Kamui on my first run just to see more of Joker.

Most likely Yes, but mainly because 1 for completion reasons, and 2 to try to distance myself more from the Hoshido path in case i have to kill Elise or something like that.

My "Canon Path" lack of a better word, will be as a Male and on Nohr. I don't know about the third path yet though or who to marry in my "Canon Path".

Ehhh...no I don't think so. There are more than enough husbands for me to handle as female Kamui so I think I'm good. Maybe, just to see what the differences are, I might play once or twice as male, but that'll be much later on.

If I ever get the game, yes, I'd play at least one playthrough with each. Even if getting both versions and third path. If it's possible, one playthrough for each possible combination.

I've played so many games with female leads lately that it has simply grown on me--so yes, I will be creating a female avatar...as soon as the game crosses the ocean in six months or whatever.

Playing as the same gender all the time is boring. I alternate every playthrough.

Honestly, I almost always start off with male avatar characters (unless I hate every single option I'm given for a male character), which means that I almost always go through my first playthrough using an avatar that is the opposite gender.

Edited by Sunwoo