Will You Play the Game Using the Opposite Gender?

Do you use the opposite gender?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Will you ever play using the opposite gender?

• Heck yeah!
    • No way!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a girl and would always play FE games as male first (well, only in Blazing Sword, which doesn't even matter, and Awakening)..

But usually my main file will be a female one.

This time I think I'll go male Nohrian first. then female Hoshidan.

I played only one time as a F avatar (2 now) but I prefer playing as a M avatar.

But I can imagine why some would play as a F avatar (keyword: My Castle).

I'll go with the one I can customize the closest to my liking(so most likely female). I think I'll keep that character for the other side, because I really like the idea that it's the tale of one person making two different choices. Following that logic, I may do the same for the third path.

I do plan to play as both genders, but realistically, it largely depends wether or not I'm burnt out with If after all that.

Wat

Why would people want to play as opposite gender Oo

Errr, why not? How is that weird? : |

I'll be getting both games so it's a different gender for me in both games... I'll be focusing on F!Kamui more but I still want to play as M!Kamui to marry the cute girls.

I always play through Fire Emblem games at least twice, and this is no exception! The second time is mostly for getting anything I missed, or if there's a second route, I'll take that.

But because Fates has the Hoshido / Nohr path, I'll be playing Female Kamui first (for both sides), and then the Male Kamui second. Plus, I love reading supports!

Since I am planning to play all routes twice I can play them all as both genders.

I have no trouble playing male characters, and it's the only way to marry Rinkah so why not?

Nope, staying a female Corrin. I don't really like the way the male looks and his options so far don't appeal to me either. The default female actually looks awesome to me, so if I wind up not liking her options, then I still have that! Although, I'm going to give her brown hair since I want her to look the part if she's Ryoma's little sis. ;3

Nope, staying a female Corrin. I don't really like the way the male looks and his options so far don't appeal to me either. The default female actually looks awesome to me, so if I wind up not liking her options, then I still have that! Although, I'm going to give her brown hair since I want her to look the part if she's Ryoma's little sis. ;3

Similarly, I thought about making her look like Mikoto for that mother-daughter resemblance.

And I agree, I'm only playing as female.

I generally mostly play as males in games, but I really liked the customization for the female avatar in awakening. When I got around to playing her I was kind of burned out on the game (After 500 plus hours of draining it, that is) so I still haven't finished a female Robin playthrough. Even still, I suspect i'll play Male and Female Corrin in Fates. The differences are just a little to interesting and tempting this time around. Hopefully the supports between the two will also be more different as well.

Seems like I have to. As a gay man, the only way I can fulfill my dream of marrying Silas and Joker is by being F!Kamui.

I'm in a similar boat. Gotta play as a dude to romance Azura.

Similarly, I thought about making her look like Mikoto for that mother-daughter resemblance.

And I agree, I'm only playing as female.

Yeah, that's the idea, basically, I'm just a Ryoma fan. :P

EDIT: I never realized how many homosexual people there are on this site... Not that that's a problem, I'm just surprised.

Edited by Anacybele

I wonder what the reaction to lack of same sex relationships is in Japan? With japan being the target audience, I see it as unlikely that we'll start getting same sex supports until the target audience starts making it an issue with the company. I had thought it possible that we would get them in fates, but we know how that went.