Main characters and Mirages

Itsuki - Chrom (Lord)

Tsubasa - Sheeda / Caeda (Peg Knight)

Toma - Cain (Cavalier)

Kiria - Black Mage

Ellie - Green Archer

Tiki (?) - Yellow axe fighter

- First i think Tiki can be playable, in the E3 trailer we can see a shortie yellow axe fighter, so or they have other shortie they haven't revealed, or maybe Tiki can fight with an Axe ... if yes, will she have her own Mirage ?

- Second, in your guys opinion, who are Kiria's and Ellie's Mirage ?

Ellie - Virion (because of this http://imgur.com/8Tl74xs)

Kiria - Soren

No idea on the axe fighter (could be the next mystery character on the site or the lady with glasses), I'm pretty sure that is not Tiki's mirage (if she even has one which I doubt because she's already a Fire Emblem character).

Virion may be true, but Soren ??

Kiria's Mirage is a female

Hello. I apologize if someone already brought this up, and I missed it. I tried putting this up on another post, but it didn't work. If I am, doing something wrong, I apologize. Just the three of the four main characters have a color in their names, correct? Does anybody else think the color is correlated to the Four Mythic Beasts in mythology? You know: Red Phoenix, Blue Dragon, White Tiger, Black Turtle? Maybe. Or maybe it's just me. Thank you.

Hello. I apologize if someone already brought this up, and I missed it. I tried putting this up on another post, but it didn't work. If I am, doing something wrong, I apologize. Just the three of the four main characters have a color in their names, correct? Does anybody else think the color is correlated to the Four Mythic Beasts in mythology? You know: Red Phoenix, Blue Dragon, White Tiger, Black Turtle? Maybe. Or maybe it's just me. Thank you.

This one's already been cracked, the colors line up with the gemstones in the Shield of Seals, aka the Fire Emblem

It can go either way, since red, blue, white, and black also appear on the Shield of Seals. It'll be telling if we get someone who's last name is a reference to green.

I can bet, the bow wielder mirage is INNES, with dyed hairs ofc!

But probably not, can ellie's mirage be Noir?

I mean, they said in "don't remember where", the made the game in order to be enjoyed by someone that never played nor fire emblem and SMT, so they'll probably put famous mirages from the most famous fire emblems, oh wait, but there is only one famous fire emblem: awakening. It sold so well, awakening game could be selled even to another awakening, it could sell itself to itself, lol

But if this is true, then i don't explain to myself, Cain and Caeda (probably 'cause, i played shadow dragon only once, without the falchion, 'cause 7.8 too many characters without backstory - IGN), are they really "famous", at least in Japan?

Mine is only a theory, a theory that i want to see shattered. So pls. Do it.

Caeda - seeing as she's plot-important in Archanea, yes.

Cain - along with Abel, started an archetype, so yes.

Virion seems way the hell out of left field, though.

Yep! So did Tomas, but no one cares about him. :cry:

There's also Ryan, but I doubt IS would throw him in like that. I'd say Jeorge is more likely, because of the events in FE12.

• 2 weeks later...

I still personally can't see Ellie's Mirage being Virion, because of the blonde hair shown on the actual Mirage. I was starting to think she might be an Abel-archetype to match Toma(since they are said to have a rivalry), but there aren't any archers fitting that Archetype as far as I know. Now I just think it will be Noire.

• 4 weeks later...

Eleonora = Leonardo? The names are similar; they're both blonde archers; Leonardo may not be a girl, but he is Edward's girlfriend. :P

Can Leo and Eddie be viewed as a sub-example of the Cain and Abel archetype? Maybe? A little bit? No? Because to me, their personalities kind of suggest so.

Honestly, I think some people are putting too much emphasis on trying to determine the archer by hair color.

In Fire Emblem, Cain has red hair, but his Mirage in his game has yellow/orange hair.

There was a point when we saw Cain's hair? I've only ever seen him with that helmet on.

Look back to the first trailer when Toma and Cain are seen on the motorcycle. Take a closer look at Cain and you can see his hair.

It might not be his hair, it could just be a really stupid helmet design. I'm not sure that this shows that hair means nothing necessarily, but I do think that it's not as important as I thought it was. So the ways to narrow down Eleanora's mirage are: archer, with an overall green design, that's probably from Shadow Dragon, or Awakening. Glad we got that narrowed down.

As far as the unsolved mirages, my guess for Kiria is Tharja (she fits by being from FE13 and a mage in general, Kiria is mostly wearing black as well as being half nude ala-FE13 dark mages).

Elenora could be Castor? (going with color schemes, he's the only other light-blue archer/hunter/bow user)

Edited by Nine - IX

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the unsolved mirages, my guess for Kiria is Tharja (she fits by being from FE13 and a mage in general, Kiria is mostly wearing black as well as being half nude ala-FE13 dark mages).

Kiria's hair is dark green, and her general "color" is green; Tharja is black.

We need a clear shot of her mirage (don't believe we've even seen it yet).

I can bet, the bow wielder mirage is INNES, with dyed hairs ofc!

But probably not, can ellie's mirage be Noir?

I mean, they said in "don't remember where", the made the game in order to be enjoyed by someone that never played nor fire emblem and SMT, so they'll probably put famous mirages from the most famous fire emblems, oh wait, but there is only one famous fire emblem: awakening. It sold so well, awakening game could be selled even to another awakening, it could sell itself to itself, lol

But if this is true, then i don't explain to myself, Cain and Caeda (probably 'cause, i played shadow dragon only once, without the falchion, 'cause 7.8 too many characters without backstory - IGN), are they really "famous", at least in Japan?

Mine is only a theory, a theory that i want to see shattered. So pls. Do it.

It was 8.5/10.

Edited by The DanMan

Okay, I think I figured out who this is

smtxfe%20kamen%20rider_zpswkw2xm8i.jpg

It's Toma!

We know from previous trailers that characters are capable of being in battles in other costumes other then the default one, because we see Tsubasa in several different outfits during fight gameplay during the trailers. We also know that Toma's starting class is "Extra", and that his day job is as a mook on a Kamen Rider style stage show called "Masqueraider". We know this character is in Toma's color and wielding a spear like Toma does.

If Toma's plot arc works like Tsubasa's, then it's likely Toma will get his shot at being the lead on one of those stage shows, leading to him getting this outfit. Plus, the outfit and it's vaguely Kamen Rider appearence makes a good match to Cain's obviously early gen Sentai reference helmet.