• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't very nice : (

But it says

Small

Male Female

Big

So those circles fall into the cross between the categories it's in.

EDIT: Yep, so height selection as guessed above. : ) There's a similar thing like this for hairstyles, too.

Dang, only 2 builds? Well... at least there's a higher possibility of each cutscene featuring Kamui will be unique? (Here's hoping)

That wasn't very nice : (

But it says

Small

Male Female

Big

So those circles fall into the cross between the categories it's in.

EDIT: Yep, so height selection as guessed above. : ) There's a similar thing like this for hairstyles, too.

I'm just screwing around. Anyways, only 4 body types? that's disappointing, awakening had 6

If you select the line, there should be an option for a "medium" kind of build. Sliders would be nice, but it's a static image, so I dunno when we'll know for sure. The way it was laid out, I almost thought you could choose a feminine-looking male avatar or a manly looking female as if you're plotting a graph.

Hmm...looks like the customization might be more in depth than I originally thought. This looks awesome! Hopefully this will help to differentiate our avatars even more from each others.

Actually, it looks like less options than Awakening, in terms of build, anyway.

Perhaps they did away with the "little build" option from Awakening since Corrin actually has established older and younger siblings this time, unlike Robin. Can't really make him/her look younger than the little siblings I suppose.

can any of our official turbo weebs translators help us out on what does it say here on the bottom screen?

JiBwdjV.jpg

Interestingly, given the Pictured Example is the alternate build for Male Avatars, this implies the defaults are in Opposite sides of the Graph: Default M!Kamui is of the Small-size Build while Default F!Kamui is of the Taller version.

Perhaps they did away with the "little build" option from Awakening since Corrin actually has established older and younger siblings this time, unlike Robin. Can't really make him/her look younger than the little siblings I suppose.

But we've already seen LoliFeMU...

But we've already seen LoliFeMU...

We've seen all possible builds already either through screenshots or trailers, so us seeing the LoliFeMU before doesn't mean it's the default.

Oops. I thought that it was like a slider, where you could make your avatar look older, younger, more manly, or more feminine based off of how you position it. Guess I was wrong then... :(

Eh, slightly disappointing. At least both options for m!Kamui look pretty good.