Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Nothing has happened in a long while but the hype is still strong. As things get posted as I type... Never mind. XD

Maybe because they are sleeping? I mean this topic exploded when I was sleeping.. o_O

Thank you so much! These pictures are awesome!

Poor Jakob getting forced to the side of the box though...

I'm so awake it isn't even funny. The excitement is intense.

I've put all the excess energy into memorizing my speech. Only took 4 readings. The only problem is that I keep stopping to refresh the page.

Have anyone mentioned that there was this F!kamui where she was lv 16 but had only 20 hp because the person went for Speed as strength and Hp as weakness? I don't want to go back to the previous pages..

Have anyone mentioned that there was this F!kamui where she was lv 16 but had only 20 hp because the person went for Speed as strength and Hp as weakness? I don't want to go back to the previous pages..

Yeah, that was discussed a bit earlier.

I've put all the excess energy into memorizing my speech. Only took 4 readings. The only problem is that I keep stopping to refresh the page.

I have nothing to put excess energy into. I'm sitting behind the monitor with a goofy grin on my face. Is this off topic? I don't wanna get in trouble...

ok. just to confirmed.

Did someone upload the pic where Takumi standing on a pillar/tower and damaged multiple enemies?

No, but it's been in a video we saw

But if it's on another map then I'd like to see plz! :)

I have nothing to put excess energy into. I'm sitting behind the monitor with a goofy grin on my face. Is this off topic? I don't wanna get in trouble...

Maybe slightly. But we are discussing our hype. Here, what are you most exited to see?

Is there room for one more on the hype train? ^.^

There is always room for more!

Edited by Themes

Although I'm avoiding spoilers for this game I'm all on the hype train for Fates. And I'll just leave this here.

all_aboard_the_fe14_hype_train__by_obsid

This is absolutely amazing. Is it wrong that I want supports between Aqua and Kazehana now?

I'm coming out of lurking now. Is there room on the Hoshido train?

Welcome aboard, it looks like I will be one of your conductors this evening (or morning, or afternoon).

Edited by Themes

Maybe slightly. But we are discussing our hype. Here, what are you most exited to see?

There is quite a list... I want to kow about the MoT golem mostly. I want to know if it's a small source of grinding in the Nohr campaign. (Awakening spoiled me with the grinding.) Before I was perfectly content to thrash enemies senseless and let them heal to repeat the cycle over again to gain exp. I'm pure evil, muhahaha! What about you?