Release hype thread

VincentASM

I just inspected element and deleted everything but the stream and the lag disappeared with a few minor hiccups every now and then. I'm also using incognito.

Edit: The stream is that laggy? I'm playing with sound and it isn't so bad.

Edited by Seregios

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blech, I liked it better without sound when it actually played well.

Now that my sound is back, it's lag city central.

I might just go on to bed. Hopefully updates will be prevalent in the morning hours.

Goodnight y'all, it was a pleasure riding the hype-cult-train with you all! Don't stay up too late haha see ya!

It seems like Nintendo is just blowing away the forbidden incest thing with blood siblings. If Nohr siblings are S-rankable, then I'm inclined to believe the post that claimed Sakura was also S-rankable. And Leon and Aqua being S-rankable confirmed...

Either Kamui (and Aqua?) are secretly related to none of them by blood (which some people on these forums have called, I see y'all ;): ) or the story has got some serious explaining to do.

Uugh I have a horrible headache and it's super late right now though and the stream lag isn't doing me any favours just going to hope that by tomorrow there's a summary written out somewhere I need my spoiler fix pleasssse

It seems like Nintendo is just blowing away the forbidden incest thing with blood siblings. If Nohr siblings are S-rankable, then I'm inclined to believe the post that claimed Sakura was also S-rankable. And Leon and Aqua being S-rankable confirmed...

Either Kamui (and Aqua?) are secretly related to none of them by blood (which some people on these forums have called, I see y'all ;): ) or the story has got some serious explaining to do.

They could always adopt a child instead of incest?

My theory: Kamui = Nils, Aqua = Ninian, except maybe not siblings. Still, they're not children of Nohr or Hoshido

Another lurker who decided to come out of hiding to join the hype here.

Could anyone drop a link to the stream?

The thread is going so fast and I don't want to dig through atleast twenty pages to find it.

Thanks in advance.