Release hype thread

VincentASM

Limited time DLC. DLC that's supposed to be the equivalent of a whole game. I... don't know what to say if that's right.

Pretty sure it means the code for it is good for a limited time. The DLC will be available as long as Nintendo's servers are. I could still purchase FE:A DLC if I hadn't already purchased all of it

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow just the first few chapters are making me hooked on the story. Story spoilers below.

Honestly I plan to do Nohr after my first Hoshido run. But after seeing this i'm going to be biting my tongue so much during my Nohr playthrough unless we can kill Garon early. Garon is just so evil, basically kills both your parents, kidnaps you, and attacks Hoshido for who knows what reason, and even when youa re in Nohr at the start of the game he tries to kill you like 50 times and would if marx and your siblings didn't step in. The only comparison i can think of is if there was a seperate mode in awakening where you had to serve Gangrel or something. it'd be so hard to follow his orders and not just want to kill him.

Actually that's the date that until which you can download the 3rd route for free. After that, you'll have to pay. There's no way they'll release it that late... Hopefully.

I s2g Nintendo, if you don't release Fates in NA by that date...

Edited by squkyshoes

Glad this streamer chose Hoshido. I've been wanting to see more of it for awhile. Seems all the news we get is of Nohr.

That's because Nohr is the superior choice ! :p

According to the twitch chat,

YOU CAN S-SUPPORT WITH HOSHIDO SIBLINGS!!!

BROOOOOOOOOO!

I was alt tabbed and tabbed back in to see twitch chat saying you can S ryoma. Didn't see myself so don't know if they are trolling are not

Ffff, they went through the Communications menu too quick.

Defo saw some interesting things.

You get bonus items for buying multiple campaigns, I think.

It seems there are different kind of seals.