Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's even more helpful than me in the community! Dang it... You, Xanderfells! I challenge you for profile pic rights!

C-Can't we be friends? Isn't there enough room for two people with the same cool profile pic? THINK OF THE POWAH!

Downloaded the OST. Funny enough, the songs don't play well on iTunes, there's a lot of warbling and weird noise. Plays perfectly on Media Player Classic.

Thanks uploader.

Trying to get caught up on the flood of data, but did we just get information that Leo/Leon's daughter is actually a son?

We've known for a while now. It's confirmed that he's Leon's son. A boy. Male.

wait where?

Here: https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1435102926569.webm

.... Nintendo actually made a statement Gay marriage is in this game

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/23/8836513/fire-emblem-fates-same-sex-relationships-nintendo

I think this is from the english branch, right?

Neat! This is a pretty good step for NoA.

Leon's .. SON?! WHAT!?

and that not!gaius.. mmh...

thx for the pic

and Joker's son reminds me too much of L from death note for some reasons...

If his son was a female then it would upset the balance between male and female children.

I'd rather not open the gender vs. sex can of worms but can anybody just confirm that I'm reading this right?

And of course, ninja'd by the post above me.

Edited by Stage7_4

Posted · Hidden by Ϲharlie, July 10, 2015 - hidden on request
Hidden by Ϲharlie, July 10, 2015 - hidden on request
"In the Conquest edition of the game, there is a male character that the game's player may have his/her male main character marry after they bond in battle. Similarly, the Birthright edition features a female character that a female main character may marry after bonding in battle. Both of the aforementioned characters can be encountered in the third edition of the game."

In other words, if players want to have a relationship between two male characters, they'll need to either purchase the Conquest edition or download the third storyline. If players want to pursue a relationship between two female characters, they'll need the Birthright version (or, again, download the third storyline)."

kill me... end my life...

Well this proves that the third route will have the two sides join forces

(now I can make my two families marry each other!)

(except Camilla who I'm still convinced is a lesbian, S ranks be damned!)

They also mention the A+ ranks in the article, further confirmation that that's the equivalent of romantic supports for other same sex couples?