Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have infinite levels in this game just like in Awakening? How do the second seals work in this one?

I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up as much as I would like to...

No second seals, only parallel seals and some new seals that add new classes to a character under some conditions (like the one of his/her spouse). There's no way to reset your level or go back to unpromoted classes, although there's a seal that raises class caps.

Edited by NeonZ

No second seals, only parallel seals and some new seals that add new classes to a character under some conditions (like the one of his/her spouse).

No infinite levels, then? I mean, the seals don't get you back to lvl 1? That's great news for me, that means no grindfest.

No second seals, only parallel seals and some new seals that add new classes to a character under some conditions (like the one of his/her spouse).

Apparently there is a seal that can increase your level cap though.

Edit- When did they recruit the incompetent pretty boy? Seriously I need to focus on the stream more...

Edited by capmalachi

Vs Lucina

MID_M003_BT2: $t0$Wmオーディン|6$w0|$Wsオーディン|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_EVT_04|なに…!? ル…ルキナ!?\nお前、なんでここに…!?$k\n$Wmルキナ|0$w0|$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E笑,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_25|あら…あなた、ウードですか?$k$pあなたも来ていたのですね…!\n会えて嬉しいです、ウード!!$k\n$Wsオーディン|$Wa$p$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_MYROOM_01|あわわ…! お、おいルキナ、\nでかい声で真名を呼ぶな!!$k$p相変わらずお前は\n抜けたところが…$k$p$E通常,|…………$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_21|どうしたんです…?$k\n$Wsオーディン|$Wa$p$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_DAMAGE_00|違う…お前は俺の知っている\nあいつじゃない…$k$p一緒に戦った、\nあのルキナじゃない…$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E笑,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_WIN_04|…うふふ。突然、何です?\nまたいつものお芝居ですか?$k\n$Wsオーディン|$Wa$p…………$k$p$Eキメ,|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_EVT_01|…ああ、そうだ。\nいつもの芝居だと思ってくれて構わない。$k$pとりあえず、お前が何者であろうと\n俺の真名を呼ぶのはやめてもらう!$k$p$E怒,|いいか、この地での俺の名は、\n新たなる黒き闇を纏う戦士…$k$p漆黒の…オーディ$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_27|そうだわ、ウード!\nあれから必殺技は増えましたか?$k$p久しぶりに見たいです…\nあなたのブルーフレイムソード!$k\n$Wsオーディン|$Wa$p$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_EVT_10|おーーーーい!!!\n話を最後まで聞けーーーーっ!!$k

MID_M003_BT3: $t0$Wmラズワルド|6$w0|$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_MYROOM_00|ん? 向こうに誰か\n可愛い子がいるなあ…!$k$p$E笑2,|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_EVT_01|ちょっといいかな?\nそこの君、僕と一緒に…$k\n$Wmルキナ|0$w0|$Wsルキナ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_DAMAGE_00|!!\nアズール!?$k\n$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$p$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_DAMAGE_03|ええええええええ!?\n君…ルキナ!!!!!?$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E笑,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_19|はい!$k\n$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$p$Eあらら,汗|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_EVT_11|ど、どうしてここに…$k$pというか、今はその名前で呼ばれると\nまずいというかなんというかその…$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_WIN_04|ふふ…まさかここで会えるとは\n思いませんでした。$k$p少し感じが変わっていたので…\n一瞬誰だかわかりませんでしたが。$k$p出会い頭にナンパだなんて、\n相変わらずなんですね。$k$pそうだ、あなたがこの勝負に勝ったら、\n久しぶりにお茶してもいいですよ。$k\n$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$p$E笑,照|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_DAMAGE_00|ほ、ほんと!?\nやった!$k$p$Eキメ,|よーし、僕がんばるよ…!\n勝ったらじっくり話そうね!$k$p…………$k$p$E通常2,|その時は君が何者なのか…$k$pどうしてルキナと同じ姿なのか、\n聞かせてもらわないと。$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_21|え…?\n何か言いましたか?$k\n$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$p$Eキメ,|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_WIN_05|なんでもない!\nじゃあ、いくよ!!$k

MID_M003_BT4: $t0$Wmルキナ|0$w0|$Wsルキナ|$Wa$E笑,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_25|あら、セレナ…!$k\n$Wmルーナ|6$w0|$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_DAMAGE_00|!? あ、あんたは…\nルキナ!!?$k$pなんでこんなとこにいるのよ!?$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_10|それは…誰かに呼ばれたような気がして、\n気がついたら、ここへ。$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_EVT_01|はあ? なによそれ…\nじゃあ、他のみんなは…$k$p$E通常,|…!?$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_17|あの…どうしたんです?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E通常,汗|違う…\nあんたは、違うわ…$k$pこれはあたしの知ってる、\nあのルキナじゃない…$k$p$E拗ね,汗|敵の罠…?\nにしては、嫌な感じはしないけど…$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_21|え…?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_B_ATTACK_04|仕方ないわね…\n後でゆっくり理由を聞くしかないわ。$k$p$E怒,|ルキナの顔してるのは厄介だけど…$k$pこっちは見知った人を倒すのなんか\nずっと前から慣れきってんのよ!!$k\n$Wsルキナ|$Wa$p$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_LUCINA_EVT_22|ええっ!?\nセ、セレナ…!!?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_WIN_06|違うわ!\n今のあたしはルーナよ!$k$pちゃんと覚えて…\n二度とその名前で呼ばないでよね!$k

Vs Robin

MID_M004_BT2: $t0$Wmオーディン|6$w0|$Wsオーディン|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_EVT_05|まさか、貴様は…$k\n$Wmルフレ|0$w0|$Wsルフレ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_REFLET_EVT_05|え…?\n君は僕を知っているのかい?$k\n$Wsオーディン|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_ODIN_EVT_02|いや…その服装、\n少し見覚えがあってな…$k$p$E怒,汗|だが、何だこの感じは…\n貴様、いったい…?$k\n$Wsルフレ|$Wa$p$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_REFLET_EVT_26|すまない。\n僕は記憶が曖昧だから…$k$p君の事も思い出せないんだ。$k$p$E笑,|でも戦えば何かわかるかもしれないね。$k$pさあ、遠慮せずに\n君の策をぶつけておいで!$k\n$Wsオーディン|$Wa$p…………$k

MID_M004_BT3: $t0$Wmラズワルド|6$E通常2,|$w0|$Wsラズワルド|$Wa…………$k\n$Wmルフレ|0$w0|$Wsルフレ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_REFLET_EVT_05|…? どうしたんだい?\n君は戦わないの?$k\n$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$p$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_EVT_09|いえ、闘います。$k$pでも僕はあなたに敵うかどうか…\n正直、自信ないんですよね。$k\n$Wsルフレ|$Wa$p$E笑,|$SvpVOICE_REFLET_EVT_17|ずいぶん弱気だね、\n君はそんなに強そうなのに。$k$pそれとも、そういう作戦なのかな?\n敵を油断させるのは基本だからね。$k\n$Wsラズワルド|$Wa$p$Eキメ,|$SvpVOICE_LAZWARD_EVT_03|そうだね…\nそう思ってもらって構いません。$k$p…………$k$p$E通常2,|大丈夫…似てるだけだ。\nこれは僕の思うあの人じゃない。$k$pでも、ちょっとだけ懐かしくて…\n…見間違えちゃったな。$k

MID_M004_BT4: $t0$Wmルーナ|6$w0|$Wsルーナ|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_EVT_10|えっと…そこのあんた!\n顔をよく見せなさい!$k\n$Wmルフレ|0$w0|$Wsルフレ|$Wa$E通常,汗|$SvpVOICE_REFLET_DAMAGE_00|な、なんだい、いきなり…!?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E通常,|じーーーーーーーーっ。$k\n$Wsルフレ|$Wa$p$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_REFLET_EVT_07|え…\nええっ?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E拗ね,|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_EVT_02|ふーん…そう。\n似てるだけの別人なのね。$k$p緊張しちゃって、\n馬鹿みたいじゃない…$k$p$E苦,|別人なら、\nそんな紛らわしい服着ないでよ!$k\n$Wsルフレ|$Wa$p$E通常,汗|$SvpVOICE_REFLET_EVT_05|な、なんなんだよ君は…\n僕を混乱させる策なのか…!?$k\n$Wsルーナ|$Wa$p$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_LUNA_B_GUARD_01|勘違いしないでよ!?$k$pあたしがそんな陳腐な策\n使うわけないじゃない!!$k$p$E通常,|別人なら、容赦しないわ。\n今のあたしなら、きっと倒せる…!$k

The former parents now 2nd gen (Tharja, Cordelia, Gaius) aren't the same characters. Owain, Severa and Inigo are the same characters. They aren't from Nohr and both their names and every detail from their lives in their homeland or original world matches the Awakening crew. Their hair color is also the same one used for those three in Awakening's official art.

Excuse my double posting.

Translations of Odin, Raswald and Luna's conversations with Lucina and Robin.

Odin: What...!? L-Lucina!? You, what are you doing here!?
Lucina: Oh my... Owain, is that you? You came here too...! I'm so happy to see you, Owain!!
Odin: Uwah...! O-oi, Lucina, don't call my real name so loudly!! You're strange as always...
Lucina: What's wrong..?
Odin: No... You're not the Lucina I know... Not the Lucina that fought with me...
Lucina: Ufufu. What's with you all of a sudden? Is it one of your acts again?
Odin: ...Ah, that's right. It's fine with me if you think it's an act. But for now, whoever you are, I'll have you stop calling my real name! Listen up, over here, my name is the reborn warrior clad in darkness... Jet black Odin.
Lucina: That's right, Owain! Have you learnt more killer techniques? I haven't seen them in a long time... Your blue flame sword!
Odin: Oiiiii! Listen to me until the end!!
Raswald: Hm? Over there... There's a cute girl! Hey, have a moment? You over there, how'd you like to...
Lucina: Inigo!?
Raswald: Eeeeh!? You... Lucina!!!!!?
Lucina: Yes!
Raswald: W-why are you here... Or rather, if you call me by that name, it'll be troublesome...
Lucina: Fufu... I didn't even imagine we would meet here. Somehow your aura has changed, so I didn't recognise you immediately. Flirting the moment we meet, you're the same as always. That's right, if you win this battle, I'll have tea with you.
Raswald: R-really!? Yay! Okay, I'll try my best...! If I win, let's have a good chat! Then at that time, we'll talk... About who exactly you are and why you look like Lucina.
Lucina: Eh, did you say something?
Raswald: Nothing! Well, let's fight!
Lucina: Ah, Severa!
Luna: !? Y-you are... Lucina!!? What are you here!?
Lucina: That's... Somehow I got the feeling someone was calling me, and before I knew it, I was here.
Luna: Haah? What's with that... Then, what about the others... ...!?
Lucina: Um... What's wrong?
Luna: No... You're not... You're not that Lucina I know... An enemy's trap...? Although, I'm not getting a bad feeling...
Lucina: Eh..?
Luna: There's no choice... I'll take my time listening to your reasons later. It's troublesome that you have Lucina's face... But I'm already long used to defeating people I know!!
Lucina: Eeh!? S-Severa...!!?
Luna: Wrong! Now, I'm Luna! Remember this... Never call me by that name again!
Odin: It can't be, you are...
Robin: Eh...? Do you know me...?
Odin: No... Those clothes, I remember them a little... But, what's with this feeling... Who exactly are you...?
Robin: Apologies. My memory is fuzzy, so... I can't remember you. But if we fight, I may learn something. Well then, don't hold back and come at me!
Odin: .........
Raswald: ...........
Robin: ...? What's wrong? Aren't you going to fight?
Raswald: No, I'll fight. But as for whether I'm a match for you... Honestly, I have no confidence.
Robin: You sure are timid. Although you seem so strong. Even so, perhaps this is strategy? Making your opponents let their guard down is basics after all.
Raswald: I guess you're right... I don't mind if you think of it like that. ........ It's okay... It's just a resemblance. This isn't ther person I'm thinking of. Still, it takes me back... I wonder if I'm mistaken.
Luna: Erm... You there! Let me see your face!
Robin: W-what's with you, all of a sudden...!?
Luna: Staaaaaare.
Robin: Eeh?
Luna: Hmmm... I see. You're just a stranger that looks like him. I got so nervous, how silly of me... If you're a different person, then don't wear such confusing clothes!
Robin: W-what's with you... Is this a trap to confuse me...!?
Luna: Don't misunderstand, okay!? There's no way I'd use such a cliched trap!! If you're a different person, I won't go easy on you. The me right now, will be able to defeat you...!

Translation (still unfinished):

Lucina: Oh my... Owain, is that you? You came here too...! I'm so happy to see you, Owain!!
Odin: Uwah...! O-oi, Lucina, don't call my real name so loudly!! You're strange as always...
Odin: No... You're not the Lucina I know... Not the Lucina that fought with me...
Odin: ...Ah, that's right. It's fine with me if you think it's an act. But for now, whoever you are, I'll have you stop calling my real name! Listen up, over here, my name is the reborn warrior clad in darkness... Jet black Odin.
Lucina: That's right, Owain! Have you learnt more killer techniques? I haven't seen them in a long time... Your blue flame sword!
Raswald: Hm? Over there... There's a cute girl! Hey, have a moment? You over there, how'd you like to...
Raswald: W-why are you here... Or rather, if you call me by that name, it'll be troublesome...
Lucina: Fufu... I didn't even imagine we would meet here. Somehow your aura has changed, so I didn't recognise you immediately. Flirting the moment we meet, you're the same as always. That's right, if you win this battle, I'll have tea with you.
Raswald: R-really!? Yay! Okay, I'll try my best...! If I win, let's have a good chat! Then at that time, we'll talk... About who exactly you are and why you look like Lucina.

Gimmie a moment to do the rest. Sorry if I got some names wrong or something.

So, its implying that the Amiibos are actually not their real versions then?

Lucina: That's... Somehow I got the feeling someone was calling me, and before I knew it, I was here.
Luna: No... You're not... You're not that Lucina I know... An enemy's trap...? Although, I'm not getting a bad feeling...
Luna: There's no choice... I'll take my time listening to your reasons later. It's troublesome that you have Lucina's face... But I'm already long used to defeating people I know!!
Odin: No... Those clothes, I remember them a little... But, what's with this feeling... Who exactly are you...?
Robin: Apologies. My memory is fuzzy, so... I can't remember you. But if we fight, I may learn something. Well then, don't hold back and come at me!
Raswald: No, I'll fight. But as for whether I'm a match for you... Honestly, I have no confidence.
Robin: You sure are timid. Although you seem so strong. Even so, perhaps this is strategy? Making your opponents let their guard down is basics after all.
Raswald: I guess you're right... I don't mind if you think of it like that. ........ It's okay... It's just a resemblance. This isn't ther person I'm thinking of. Still, it takes me back... I wonder if I'm mistaken.
Luna: Hmmm... I see. You're just a stranger that looks like him. I got so nervous, how silly of me... If you're a different person, then don't wear such confusing clothes!
Luna: Don't misunderstand, okay!? There's no way I'd use such a cliched trap!! If you're a different person, I won't go easy on you. The me right now, will be able to defeat you...!

Thanks for the translations. These are super interesting.

The awakening kids seem REALLY obsessed with hiding their identities, odd when they are in a completely separate world

Edited by Aquaze

That's what I meant by "class caps". I only realized afterwards that saying that it sounded like I was talking about stat caps, rather than level caps.

Ah I posted before you edited that in anyway. Never mind, I'm sure the question is answered well enough anyway.

Pleasantly surprised by how many opportunities there are to use the dragon vein ability. When it was revealed I kinda thought it'd be like, one (or none) per map, with only a very few maps having two or three opportunities to use it.

No second seals, only parallel seals and some new seals that add new classes to a character under some conditions (like the one of his/her spouse). There's no way to reset your level or go back to unpromoted classes, although there's a seal that raises class caps.

Apparently there is a seal that can increase your level cap though.

Edit- When did they recruit the incompetent pretty boy? Seriously I need to focus on the stream more...

That's cool! Thank you for answering me!

So what is the extent of the amiibo's lines during the game? And do we know if they;re supposed to be the actual characters kinda like Owain, Inigo, and Severa are, or something more akin to how former characters were handled in Awakening's DLC (the card things, name is escaping me now)

'Sup, I'm new here, and I bring you spoilers about Kamui's relation to the Hoshidan siblings.

I apologize if this isn't actually news but I saw a lot of misinformation regarding the Hoshidan siblings and how they're your half-siblings or that your real parents are dead and then Mikoto adopted you or whatever and generally I just got tired of all the "INCEST!!!!11" threads (side-eyes gamefaqs), so I took a look at Ryouma's, Hinoka's, Takumi's and Sakura's S-Rank support conversations with Kamui. Since they go more or less the same, I decided to translate Ryouma's, so hopefully this clears things up. i've been lurking the forums for like half a year, it's been like 5000 years since i last joined a forum and this is what i sign up for smh

Just a heads-up, because OLDER BROTHER RYOUMA sounds ridiculous I decided to leave it as Ryouma-nii-san, or just 'you'.
I also went with the default name of Kamui here. Also, English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes/typos. There probably are.
Lastly, some things might sound a little awkward, so yeah. (then again the whole game is awkward on so many levels)
Enjoy. Maybe? If you want to translate it for yourself, see attachment file.

Kamui: Ryouma-nii-san. Is it alright if I talk to you today as well?

Ryouma: Ah, Kamui. Recently, you've been coming to me for that a lot.

Kamui: Yes. When I look at this ring that I received from you, I get in the mood to hear more.

Ryouma: I see...

Kamui: Is there something wrong? It seems that you aren't too happy...

Ryouma: No, it's nothing...

Kamui: But... you look like you are really in pain, so I'm worried. Is there no way I could help?

Ryouma: ….............Kamui... With you worrying about me like this... It makes me want to tell you. I wonder... if father and mother would forgive me.

Kamui: …?

Ryouma: … Kamui. There is something I must apologize for to you. Until now, I've been talking about familial bonds, but... I... I am not your brother. what a twist!

Kamui: … Huh!? W-What is the meaning of this!?

Ryouma: It is just that. You and I, we are not related by blood.

Kamui: Th-that's impossible... Ryouma-nii-san and I, we share the same father! I am aware that our mothers are not the same, but we should be half-siblings...

Ryouma: …............No, you're wrong. As the only one of us siblings, I heard the truth from our father... from King Sumeragi. You are not King Sumeragi's child.

Kamui: !!

Ryouma: When Queen Mikoto married King Sumeragi and came to Bykuya (Hoshido)...She brought her child that lived in her home country with her. That would be you...Kamui. King Sumeragi... He knew it was not his real child, yet since it was the child of the woman he loved... He decided to raise it as his own. Surely you know that his love for you was very deep.

Kamui: Yes... King Sumeragi... Father really did love me. Even now that I know the truth... I still believe that King Sumeragi was my father. But then... Then... Who, is my real father...?

Ryouma: … I don't know that either. King Sumeragi also wouldn't answer that.

Kamui: I... see...

Ryouma: … I had no intention of ever telling this to anyone. Not my real siblings... and not you of course.

Kamui: … Then, why...?

Ryouma: I knew it would hurt you, yet I still told you... The reason for that is that I wanted to forge a bond between us that goes beyond that of siblings. … I love you, not as a sibling, but as a woman.

Kamui: ! Ryouma-nii-san...!

Ryouma: … I wouldn't lie about my feelings. I couldn't keep on living while lying to you... I want to stand by your side. I have no intentions of letting someone else take you.

Kamui: …............ In that case, I will also... tell you my feelings.

Ryouma: Yes...

Kamui: I was admiring you. … Not as an older brother, but as a man. But as siblings, these feelings would have been unforgivable. I was intending to keep this a secret for my whole life, but... If Ryouma-nii-san feels the same... Is it alright if I don't?

Ryouma: Yes, of course...!!

Kamui: I see... I'm... happy. (hi happy, i'm awkward) You stopped being my brother... But in return, you became even dearer to me. Please... stay at my side, always.

Ryouma: Yes. From now on, I'll keep forming memories with you, as my partner... This, I swear... On this new ring.

Kamui: This is...

Ryouma: … It's different from that of my siblings. To prove the love between us... Please accept it.

Kamui: Thank you. Fufu, having two rings like this seems kind of luxurious.

Ryouma: Not at all. You are loved, by both me and our siblings... This is what this ring represents.

Kamui: By my... siblings...?

Ryouma: Yes. Once you've married me, they'll be your siblings after all, right? (this sounds weird af? ok)

Kamui: Ah...! ...Fufu, that's right. Yes... (had difficulties with this next part so i left it out but it's something about 'difficult bonds'. difficult indeed.) I'll treasure them (the two rings) for the rest of my life!

So basically.
1. Mikoto had you with some unknown person (dragon? i don't know anymore. maybe he shows up during the 3rd path? and then it turns out he's evil, and that he wanted to use you as a vessel, and then your mom took you with her to save you from... oh........)
2. Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi and Sakura all share the same parents - King Sumeragi and some unknown person, presumably dead.
In short: You are, in fact, Mikoto's child as it stands right now, the other siblings are not related to you by blood at all.
No half-siblings, no half-incest whatsoever.
Technically, the loyalty vs. blood thing also wasn't a lie: Mikoto still is your blood relative, you still are Hoshidan.
I guess this makes things a little less awkward? At least less awkward than romancing the people you actually did grow up with as they're essentially strangers. still gonna marry leon can't stop me
Feel free to spread this around, credit would be nice but isn't necessary.

Ryouma x Kamui S-Rank.doc

Edited by Izzy

A new character in hoshido path o.o

Who? o_o

I'm watching Nohr stream and missing everything going on in the Hoshido one

Though I'm missing everything going on int Nohr stream too because my internet decided to start acting up

So, its implying that the Amiibos are actually not their real versions then?

or at least not from the same world as the Fates trio anyways

EDIT: LOL the player in Nohr stream is making this touching reunion scene with your Hoshido family all about lobsters XDDD

Edited by Sylphid

So what is the extent of the amiibo's lines during the game? And do we know if they;re supposed to be the actual characters kinda like Owain, Inigo, and Severa are, or something more akin to how former characters were handled in Awakening's DLC (the card things, name is escaping me now)

I've been watching hama's stream, and he has Marth.

1) When you scan the amiibo, they come to the castle and speak a little.

2) Talking before and after recruitment.

3) Rescanning the amiibo after that lets them be a shopkeeper, and they have one line in the shop.

Other that that, Marth doesn't talk much... Even when leveling, he just goes "...!" Perhaps the other amiibo are like that too?

No supports and no Amie either.

'Sup, I'm new here, and I bring you spoilers about Kamui's relation to the Hoshidan siblings.

I apologize if this isn't actually news but I saw a lot of misinformation regarding the Hoshidan siblings and how they're your half-siblings or that your real parents are dead and then Mikoto adopted you or whatever and generally I just got tired of all the "INCEST!!!!11" threads (side-eyes gamefaqs), so I took a look at Ryouma's, Hinoka's, Takumi's and Sakura's S-Rank support conversations with Kamui. Since they go more or less the same, I decided to translate Ryouma's, so hopefully this clears things up. i've been lurking the forums for like half a year, it's been like 5000 years since i last joined a forum and this is what i sign up for smh

Just a heads-up, because OLDER BROTHER RYOUMA sounds ridiculous I decided to leave it as Ryouma-nii-san, or just 'you'.

I also went with the default name of Kamui here. Also, English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes/typos. There probably are.
Lastly, some things might sound a little awkward, so yeah. (then again the whole game is awkward on so many levels)

Kamui: Yes. When I look at this ring that I received from you, I get in the mood to hear more.

Kamui: But... you look like you are really in pain, so I'm worried. Is there no way I could help?

Ryouma: ….............Kamui... With you worrying about me like this... It makes me want to tell you. I wonder... if father and mother would forgive me.

Ryouma: … Kamui. There is something I must apologize for to you. Until now, I've been talking about familial bonds, but... I... I am not your brother. what a twist!

Kamui: Th-that's impossible... Ryouma-nii-san and I, we share the same father! I am aware that our mothers are not the same, but we should be half-siblings...

Ryouma: …............No, you're wrong. As the only one of us siblings, I heard the truth from our father... from King Sumeragi. You are not King Sumeragi's child.

Ryouma: When Queen Mikoto married King Sumeragi and came to Bykuya (Hoshido)...She brought her child that lived in her home country with her. That would be you...Kamui. King Sumeragi... He knew it was not his real child, yet since it was the child of the woman he loved... He decided to raise it as his own. Surely you know that his love for you was very deep.

Kamui: Yes... King Sumeragi... Father really did love me. Even know that I know the truth... I still believe that King Sumeragi was my father. But then... Then... Who, is my real father...?

Ryouma: … I had no intention of ever telling this to anyone. Not my real siblings... and not you of course.

Ryouma: I knew it would hurt you, yet I still told you... The reason for that is that I wanted to forge a bond between us that goes beyond that of siblings. … I love you, not as a sibling, but as a woman.

Ryouma: … I wouldn't lie about my feelings. I couldn't keep on living while lying to you... I want to stand by your side. I have no intentions of letting someone else take you.

Kamui: I was admiring you. … Not as an older brother, but as a man. But as siblings, these feelings would have been unforgivable. I was intending to keep this a secret for my whole life, but... If Ryouma-nii-san feels the same... Is it alright if I don't?

Kamui: I see... I'm... happy. (hi happy, i'm awkward) You stopped being my brother... But in return, you became even dearer to me. Please... stay at my side, always.

Ryouma: Yes. From now on, I'll keep forming memories with you, as my partner... This, I swear... On this new ring.

Ryouma: … It's different from that of my siblings. To prove the love between us... Please accept it.

Ryouma: Not at all. You are loved, by both me and our siblings... This is what this ring represents.

Ryouma: Yes. Once you've married me, they'll be your siblings after all, right? (this sounds weird af? ok)

Kamui: Ah...! ...Fufu, that's right. Yes... (had difficulties with this next part so i left it out but it's something about 'difficult bonds'. difficult indeed.) I'll treasure them (the two rings) for the rest of my life!

So basically.
1. Mikoto had you with some unknown person (dragon? i don't know anymore. maybe he shows up during the 3rd path? and then it turns out he's evil, and that he wanted to use you as a vessel, and then your mom took you with her to save you from... oh........)
2. Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi and Sakura all share the same parents - King Sumeragi and some unknown person, presumably dead.
In short: You are, in fact, Mikoto's child as it stands right now, the other siblings are not related to you by blood at all.
Technically, the loyalty vs. blood thing also wasn't a lie: Mikoto still is your blood relative, you still are Hoshidan.
I guess this makes things a little less awkward? At least less awkward than romancing the people you actually did grow up with as they're essentially strangers. still gonna marry leon can't stop me

U made my day! i really like Ryoma and im so happy to read the S-support <3 ngghhh- swoooonsss-

Ryouma: .............Kamui... With you worrying about me like this... It makes me want to tell you. I wonder... if father and mother would forgive me.

Kamui: ?

Ryouma: Kamui. There is something I must apologize for to you. Until now, I've been talking about familial bonds, but... I... I am not your brother. what a twist!

Kamui: Huh!? W-What is the meaning of this!?

Ryouma: ............No, you're wrong. As the only one of us siblings, I heard the truth from our father... from King Sumeragi. You are not King Sumeragi's child.

Kamui: Yes... King Sumeragi... Father really did love me. Even know that I know the truth... I still believe that King Sumeragi was my father. But then... Then... Who, is my real father...?

Ryouma: I don't know that either. King Sumeragi also wouldn't answer that.

Ryouma: I had no intention of ever telling this to anyone. Not my real siblings... and not you of course.

Kamui: Then, why...?

Ryouma: I knew it would hurt you, yet I still told you... The reason for that is that I wanted to forge a bond between us that goes beyond that of siblings. I love you, not as a sibling, but as a woman.

Ryouma: I wouldn't lie about my feelings. I couldn't keep on living while lying to you... I want to stand by your side. I have no intentions of letting someone else take you.

Kamui: ............ In that case, I will also... tell you my feelings.

Kamui: I was admiring you. Not as an older brother, but as a man. But as siblings, these feelings would have been unforgivable. I was intending to keep this a secret for my whole life, but... If Ryouma-nii-san feels the same... Is it alright if I don't?

Ryouma: It's different from that of my siblings. To prove the love between us... Please accept it.

So basically.

Oh my God! I love you I love this! I think this conversation is so cute! I would like to know the rest of the support conversations but I'm so happy! Ryoma is the best husbando! Edited by Yari

Who? o_o

I'm watching Nohr stream and missing everything going on in the Hoshido one

Though I'm missing everything going on int Nohr stream too because my internet decided to start acting up

or at least not from the same world as the Fates trio anyways

EDIT: LOL the player in Nohr stream is making this touching reunion scene with your Hoshido family all about lobsters XDDD

I don't know about the new character cuz I don't read Japanese xD he's Nohrian though, enemy.

So basically.

One Question:

So basically.

Did I miss something,

Takumi and Sakura have a different mother despite being younger than you?