Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Lilith's ghost or something stays in My Castle and you can still feed it. What.

It's probably for the spotpass battles since it would be odd for players who progressed further into the story to lose out on Lilith.

Edited by Cyblaster

I've been a lurker here for quite a while but never got an account! *ahem* so, anyways, digging through the text dump and, with the help of google translate, finding the supports for everyone. Found some of the available ones for Marx, this should be interesting:

Mozune (S), Lazward (A), Ryoma (A, sad to say for all the shippers!), Luna (S), Leon (A)

Definitely think there are more, but have to do some more digging to see further.

But we already have an adoptive family who raised us, Nohr, and the whole point of the decision was choosing between those who raised you and those you are related to. If the Hoshido's are just another adoptive family then the choice suddenly becomes far less meaningful.

Yes for you who know the real story now is less meaningful, but at the time Kamui shouldn't know that information, which means it's a great Plot twist.

I left for like 30 seconds and the chat is saying he beat the game? What did I miss?

Nay, Hama was tired and went to sleep (It's 4am in Japan) and people were saying that the stream is ending.

He says he'll be back in 8 hours.

On the "missing" characters

I read somewhere, can't remember if it was here, tumblr, or the fire emblem wiki, that certain requirements must be met in battle to keep scripted character deaths from happening - Gunter, Suzukaze, Flora, etc.

I can't remember if someone mentioned this or not but on Joker/Felicia

They join mid to late game - Joker for M!Kamui and Felicia for F!Kamui

I have a gameplay question, too. Are there ways to grind supports, or do they have to be in the main chapters (like, is there random skirmishes à la Awakening, or ones you can create, or anything)? Can you get supports from skinshipping?

I've been a lurker here for quite a while but never got an account! *ahem* so, anyways, digging through the text dump and, with the help of google translate, finding the supports for everyone. Found some of the available ones for Marx, this should be interesting:

Mozune (S), Lazward (A), Ryoma (A, sad to say for all the shippers!), Luna (S), Leon (A)

Definitely think there are more, but have to do some more digging to see further.

Oh, those two guys can support...? When can you recruit them both?

I have a gameplay question, too. Are there ways to grind supports, or do they have to be in the main chapters (like, is there random skirmishes à la Awakening, or ones you can create, or anything)? Can you get supports from skinshipping?

On Hoshido there seem to be skirmishes, but not on the Nohr path.

Both of them have those streetpass battles in My Castle (Nohr's gives no exp), those should award support points too.

There's also face-rubbing

There might be other ways, those are the ones I know

@L95 probably the third path, some info on that has already been found in the game.

Edited by Sylphid

On the "missing" characters

I read somewhere, can't remember if it was here, tumblr, or the fire emblem wiki, that certain requirements must be met in battle to keep scripted character deaths from happening - Gunter, Suzukaze, Flora, etc.

I read it on tumblr. So it seems like it'll be akin to Radiant Dawn's secret ending with requirements and all that. Provided the rumor pans out.

Oh, those two guys can support...? When can you recruit them both?

3rd path I'd say. What's even more interesting:

The Hoshido siblings can S-support with the Nohr siblings.

Yeah.

Edited by Izzy