Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do we have an explanation for the 2ed gens now? If so, what is it?

You mean the kids?

They put the kids in a place where time goes faster xD

And Aqua's song actually have a like Samba version to it

You mean the kids?

So, is there a small time skip then? Or do the characters just get pregnant and pop em out ASAP?

So, I think I figured something out...

... about saving Suzukaze in chapter 15, that is.

I took a look at the script, and noticed the following.

After defeating the Garou, Suzukaze tells you that he feels responsible for letting Nohr kidnap you, and that he wants to serve you directly from now on.

He did so during hama's stream as well.

However, he also tells you this during his A-support.

In the "Suzukaze survives" path, he doesn't tell you that he feels responsible for letting Nohr kidnap you.

I'm guessing that this is because you already knew this from his A-support.

So what I'm thinking is that in order to let him survive, you need to have an A-support with him by chapter 15.

I think you're onto something. I'm on chapter 11 right now, and for science I got Suzukaze up to S rank... while you still get Kanna, you do NOT get his child yet. The paralogue doesn't spawn for it. I reset and S-ranked Joker, and you get the paralogues for both Kanna and Dea immediately after. So there's something up. Keeping Suzukaze at an A rank, so when I get to chapter 15 I'll post my results.

You mean the kids?

Is THAT seriously the explanation? lol that's HORRIBLE. I'd rather have no children at all than this crappy explanation.

Even just a time skip, and make them all young would've worked just fine. I mean, Kanna, Midoriko, and some others already look super young, they could've done that with all with just a simple time skip :(

So, is there a small time skip then? Or do the characters just get pregnant and pop em out ASAP?

I THINK pregnant > birth > throws in dialga-altered world (a world where time goes faster) > TA-DA PROLOGUE XD no connection to story at all

You mean the kids?

Is there a plot reason for this? And I thought I heard it was implied the kids weren't implied to be actually born until after the game?

Is THAT seriously the explanation? lol that's HORRIBLE. I'd rather have no children at all than this crappy explanation.

Even just a time skip, and make them all young would've worked just fine. I mean, Kanna, Midoriko, and some others already look super young, they could've done that with all with just a simple time skip :(

Apparently. Once I checked in Gamefaqs, someone had the same thing too so... welp xD

Is there a plot reason for this? And I thought I heard it was implied the kids weren't implied to be actually born until after the game?

no plot reason at all and you can get it anytime, except for suzukaze because I heard his kid has a special case. Proof is that hama used Shara the not!tharja for endgame.

I think you're onto something. I'm on chapter 11 right now, and for science I got Suzukaze up to S rank... while you still get Kanna, you do NOT get his child yet. The paralogue doesn't spawn for it. I reset and S-ranked Joker, and you get the paralogues for both Kanna and Dea immediately after. So there's something up. Keeping Suzukaze at an A rank, so when I get to chapter 15 I'll post my results.

Oh, nice! Thanks for letting us know!

no plot reason at all and you can get it anytime, except for suzukaze because I heard his kid has a special case. Proof is that hama used Shara the not!tharja for endgame.

So they just threw their kids into another dimension for the lolz? IS, what drugs were you on when you wrote the plot for this game? And can I have some? Because clearly they work really good.

Edited by TheWerdna

I... I finally caught up with this thread... But alas I came out scarred with spoilers. I was doing pretty well with avoiding the major ones until today too xD

Oh well. I'll try my best to forget them by the time the English release rolls around. 6 months and other games should do the trick, right? Haha... hahah..hahahaha...