Release hype thread

VincentASM

Has anyone else been listening to FEif's awesome soundtrack? It's amazing!!

I'll try to savor it when I get my hands on the actual game 1 year later.

The maps I am talking about actually give EXP, I was surprised about it too.

Nope. He was definitely gaining exp. You can check the videos Maurice posted if you want to see for yourself.

But I thought you can't grind on Nohr...

IntSys pls

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Third path spoiler]The thing about Gunter turns evil, is it 3rd path or Nohr? I've heard some conflicting information.

Third path, I think he was possessed.

Oh my, is it the type of maps you where you can buy Reeking Boxes to attract enemies? I hope it is, I wanna get alllllllllll the supports, lol. Although it'd probably make things too easy...

No idea if there is a item that works in the same manner in if/Fates, but for grinding support you can use Spotpass(online) battles (that don't give EXP on Nohr)!

Okay I have some questions:

[spoiler=Stream spoiler]Has any major character died in Maurice's stream?

[spoiler=Third path spoiler]The thing about Gunter turns evil, is it 3rd path or Nohr? I've heard some conflicting information.

So is Anankos real? I'm getting confused.

Gunter turns evil on third route, he's possessed but offs himself afterward when he's regained his sanity.

Anankos is real, he's just possessed by the fake Garon and communicate with Hydra instead.

Wait, i just realized, is there any paralogue beside Mozume's paralogue in each path?

I'd assume each child character gets their own paralogue. Dunno of that should've been spoiler tagged but you can never be too careful...

I don't know if this question is already answered but I'm gonna ask anyways: Is it possible to grind in Nohr's path despite the limited Exp./Money funds?

From what I understand, Nohr does not have a world map like Awakening, so you can't grind that way.

But from a stream that was on today... it appears you CAN get at least SOME experience out of the story (different from Streetpass battles), although these battles may be limited as well.

Edited by spiderbrush

The only thing you can really grind in the Nohr path is supports through spotpass/streetpass battles. There are bonus battles that grant exp and such where you fight risen at your base but they are limited and seem to appear after each chapter or so. Also I don't think the option of grinding should deter someone from trying out a game as it is entirely optional but that's just my opinion.

Why did Lucina and Marth have weird artwork on their portraits on that stream? Didn't they each recieve their own "standard" artwork for this game?

Do you mean the Cipher card artwork? To my knowledge, special editions of the game come with Lucina and Marth Cipher cards with codes that you can input into the game to get those. They're different from the amiibo ones; Scanning their amiibo gets characters with the "standard" artwork.

Why did Lucina and Marth have weird artwork on their portraits on that stream? Didn't they each recieve their own "standard" artwork for this game?

The amiibo ones do, they could've been cipher card versions or something like that.

Edit: ^Ninja'd

Edited by Kyza

Regarding my earlier claims, I will consider any and all evidence that would contest them, but here's the basis.

I compared the versions of the pre-fight dialogue for Ch. 7N, and I noticed that Garon was appealing to Hydra in the Japanese text where he was appealing to Anankos in the English.

post-1011-0-60192000-1435291756_thumb.jpgpost-1011-0-81334200-1435291784_thumb.jpg

Edited by x14113

Regarding my earlier claims, I will consider any and all evidence that would contest them, but here's the basis.

I compared the versions of the pre-fight dialogue for Ch. 7N, and I noticed that Garon was appealing to Hydra in the Japanese text where he was appealing to Anankos in the English.

Let's see if I can insert the appropriate caps regarding this.

Oh that would make much more sense. Thanks.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

You seem to be correct.

gotta go write some notes on this