Release hype thread

VincentASM

So... we did it.

After the days of delirium, the war, the incredibles news, the complain and the immature reactions for both sides, we did it.

I'm not going to talk about the spoilers, of course, but from what we can see by them,

incest, pedophilia, stripping characters

all of this doesn't interfere with the inportant things of the game: plot and gameplay.

The plot is better than more FE.

The gameplay, for the half-completed analysis we have at the moment, seems good.

I want to hug all of you.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so fucking stupid.I mean I legit cried when I saw Elise die that I had to stop watching the stream but the fact the Sakura gets ripped by a fucking Faceless is the stupiest shit I heard.I mean what effect would this even have on the plot or the characters other then,'Fuck, the Moe fan service is dead but we still have our Loli, oh well'.Also not to mention, Takumi being the final boss is extremely stupid.Now I am completely turned off Nohr.The only reason I will play is for Zero and even then I have the third path.I mean compared to Hoshido, that is so anti-climactic.If Aqua does die in Nohr, her death means nothing and makes no sense.At least we know she died in Hoshido cause the Garen that was killed was her father and he kind of killed her with his purple aids shit.

I am now extremely annoyed now, please excuse me while I go steal candy from babies and punch a puppy.(Not really though, I will just throw a massive temper tantrum and suck my thumb and rock in a corner.)

*pats your head*

Like Fateborn said, everything is just rumors.

Noone has actually seen Sakura get ripped apart on a stream so far, same thing for Takumi and Aqua. And even when they would all die, there's still the possibility that you can do some stuff to change it.

We got told before by someone else that at least a part of the Hoshido siblings would be able to survive if you could manage to protect Sakura, pointing to a scenario where this is actually feasible. There's still hope, I guess?

Edited by Sias

Noone has actually seen Sakura get ripped apart on a stream until now

So wait, it has been shown on a stream somewhere? Where? probably misunderstanding you. or if not, has anyone said what chapter it occurs on?

Edited by Xanek

So wait, it has been shown on a stream somewhere? Where? probably misunderstanding you. or if not, has anyone said what chapter it occurs on?

Seems to be a misunderstanding, so I changed the wording a bit to make things clear.

I will help you put it back together.

It would have looked too cute on Foleo.

HRGGHHH What could've been.

I would've married Pieri to everybody at least once just to see that hair, I saw some tumblr edits for the double hair colour and it looked gorgeous on some of the children =~=. Ugh, so disappointed it's just blue.

I've been poking around in the text dump and found nothing of the sort in either case.

However, the text dump online is incomplete and doesn't have most of the chapter dialogue for the third route.

People on /feg claim there is a special event for

Kamui X Azura

but there isn't one otherwise.

It's a shame because I want to know this too.

Third path chapter dialogue dump:

https://mega.co.nz/#!GBs0jJaR!W5VlSQkj4pu_ZZIB1_1p0I--4kBKqkUdFeuyC98pBqQ

I dumped this myself, using SciresM's code on Pastebin.

Third path chapter dialogue dump:

https://mega.co.nz/#!GBs0jJaR!W5VlSQkj4pu_ZZIB1_1p0I--4kBKqkUdFeuyC98pBqQ

I dumped this myself, using SciresM's code on Pastebin.

YOU SIR ARE A GOD OF GODS.

My Robin and Lucina Amiibo just came in AND I get the path 3 dump?!

All right, I'll be back in a bit.

Japan's got an overstock of the things and if you're willing to shell out $25 or $30 for each you can get them easily 'cuz they aren't region locked.

Well, I've read through the third route final chapter that user RainThunder datamined, and everything's consistent with what Onestep and friends have posted here. Only discrepancy between it and what Onestep reported is that

There aren't any dialogue changes to the coronation scene if you're married to Azura, it seems. Which is a shame. Either they're in another file that wasn't included in that datamined archive (doubt it), or it was fake from the beginning.

So, that's that!

Azura lives and stays. Woo!

Edited by HijackThis

The dialogue changes were just an assumption.

The ending that he saw had Kamui S ranked with someone else, but Azura was there during the ending, so he assumed that S ranking Azura would result in different lines for that scene.

Edited by NeonZ

^ Fair enough. I'm not implying malicious intent. Just here to do my part to set the record straight. I could very well be wrong as I used a text comparer because my Japanese is bollocks and the only difference I saw was the occasional change to pronoun or honorific. They could be in another file, but I doubt it.

If you want that, go to GameFAQs.

They're claiming that if you bathe with your spouse (which seems to have confirmed), you have to dry them off by blowing into the mic. I call bullshit.

Edited by HijackThis

They're claiming that if you bath with your spouse (which seems to have confirmed), you have to dry them off by blowing into the mic.

While idk if it's after you bathe with your significant other, but himynameismaurice did stream himself blowing into his 3DS on one of the face-rubbing parts with Leon which showed air being blown onto Leon's face, which did separate Leon's hair. Note that there was a "steamy" looking effect around the character, and a prompt that appeared before hand

Edited by Xanek

I hope Derrick uploads his Fates livestream to yt later. I'm still watching Maurice's.xP

And YES. The wait for this game is gonna be brutal.

Ughh that'll at least give me enough time to finish Awakening. Probably. I keep putting it off.xP

Also Aqua's child is SINGING HIS MOTHER'S SONG. PRECIOUS CHILD.

You mean

Shigure?

OMG I WANT TO HEAR HIM SING IT PLZ!! DX

11012892_1601153290137505_65506123854133

tHIS MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE

FOLEO MY BBY

OH... um.. WELL THIS IS.. um.. TO BE EXPECTED?? XD

About the DLC

Well then, since you can talk to chrom with Inigo and Cordelia, it pretty much means the rest of the awakening and not!parents can talk to him.

AND HI FREDDY AND LISSA! XD I wonder can Owain talk to Lissa then.. hmm... and is this the fields where they find Robin?

Also Aqua's child is SINGING HIS MOTHER'S SONG. PRECIOUS CHILD.

You mean

Shigure?

OMG I WANT TO HEAR HIM SING IT PLZ!! DX

OH... um.. WELL THIS IS.. um.. TO BE EXPECTED?? XD

I also want a link to this.

Edited by Xanek

To take a little swerve away from (this admittedly awesome) story/dialogue stuff, I've got some technical questions:

1. The Nohr path challenge. Is it purely statistical (more foes, better stats, less exp) or is there objective variety (protect target, hold the line, clear in X turns, seize, escape, anything else other than defeat boss/defeat all)? And is there any variety in the other paths?

2. Skills/parallel seal: How does it work exactly? With 5 non-personal skill slots, only four on a direct unpromoted->promoted leveling path, how do you pick up more? If the parallel seal doesn't reset level, does using one as soon as you get a skill in the class you're in get you the parallel class' skill too? Or do you just have to buy skills off of streetpass?

3. Forging. What does it do with weapon durability gone? Is there any drawback other than resources/cost? Does it last forever and ever?