Release hype thread

VincentASM

That Garon is a fake clone created by Hydra. Seeing Aqua's water is giving him a reminder of the other Dragon, Invisible Dragon, whose is Aqua's father.

Said dragon works with Hydra for... whatever agenda they have in mind, so he probably was struggling to control his power after seeing Aqua's water since same power gives him excitement of servant's pleasure.

Justmythought.jpg

The description of the data gotten from the pastebins though says Hydra IS the Invisible Dragon.

Hydra - The Invisible Dragon. Despises mankind for forgetting his/her great kindness and tormenting themselves.

Invisible Dragon - One of the First Dragons. Commands water. Can see the future and control people.

Plus the Japanese filenames for Hydra's dragon form is the same for the Masks (Toruymaryu).

Nice Theory though.

Holy shit, this picture from /feg/, a male beach picture appears

Marx ripped af, also Lilith floaty.

JazFHmB.png

Oh my!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there somewhere we can beg IS to make a dlc or patch for black dress aqua option?

I'm feeling salty knowing they have a black version and not have the option to use it.

Edit: So the picture I posted had dialogue from Pieri that was cut off, idk why, so here's the full picture from 4chan, maybe someone can translate?

1435383284239.jpg

Pieri : Whooooooa! Totally got it goin' ON! (paraphrased)

(http://marxryouma.tumblr.com/post/122570640137/btw-pieris-quote-regarding-marxs-physique)

Edited by December Knight

omg takumi... not what I was expecting.

1435386431303.png

I literally cannot stop staring at this pic. All I have to say is, "Hot dayum..."

EDIT: Wait... is Ryoma...? Ryoma isn't wearing swim trunks, is he? (adds to nosebleed)

Edited by Grimalkenkid

I literally cannot stop staring at this pic. All I have to say is, "Hot dayum..."

EDIT: Wait... is Ryoma...? Ryoma isn't wearing swim trunks, is he? (adds to nosebleed)

THE LOBSTER LORD ONLY NEEDS THE TOWEL! >D

I gotta say, lil bros are more conservative than the older bros xD

he's wearing a fudanshi like my japanese baras