Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how do I kind of make 'em move on their own? Or is that not feasible?

I don't think so. You can only loop the same action. I would like to know how to loop 2 actions though...

So... whaaat's going on here?

Someone made it so that you can have the "FE-Amie" models on your computer... and they're interactive?

not interactive but yes you can. (gdi i can't put sleeping Gurei on the lower left corner of my monitor without blocking my view, can i? xD)

I can't make sense of these instructions too well, what is the "Moc" file?

may someone post a slightly more detailed method of installation/download
And if there is an updated link that would be nice too

EDIT: Never mind I think I have figured it out.

Edited by The Autumn Rider

I can't make sense of these instructions too well, what is the "Moc" file?

may someone post a slightly more detailed method of installation/download

And if there is an updated link that would be nice too

1. Download the Live2DViewer in the zip file (you can update it I think)

2. Go to models file and click on the files with .moc at the end or if you can see the icon, click the ones with a V on it. You should open up two windows, one with parameter and a file menu on top and the other with black shapes

3. Let's say you chose the Aqua one, you select all the pics with Aqua's body parts (...what?) and drag them all to the texture file in the menu you see in the Viewer.

4. Check every texture. In the no column, everything should be in -1. Change everything according to the numbers in the name of the png. E.G. if it said Aqua(jap name)_1.png, change that -1 to 1. If it's _2, change it to 2. Click Apply and see if the model looks normal or not.

5. Go back to zip file, there's a Motion Data file, inside it with all the files with character names (some are not but doesn't affect it). Find the file with the one you want to make.

6. You will see a bunch of stuff. Find all the MTN file (view in details is recommended) (the last one in the file isn't a MTN file btw). Select all the MTN file and just drag them into the menu with the files texture and stuff (BUT NOT INTO THE TEXTURE FILE, just white space in the area), it'll make a new file named motions.

7. Click inside the file. You will see a heck lot of motions. Click on one (e.g. IE_Sleep00.mtn) and you can click playback to see it move (or sleep). Check Loop if you want to loop the same motion over and over.

8. Click view > Uncheck show Canvas Windows to turn it like desktop mode. You can drag it around as you like.

1. Download the Live2DViewer in the zip file (you can update it I think)

2. Go to models file and click on the files with .moc at the end or if you can see the icon, click the ones with a V on it. You should open up two windows, one with parameter and a file menu on top and the other with black shapes

3. Let's say you chose the Aqua one, you select all the pics with Aqua's body parts (...what?) and drag them all to the texture file in the menu you see in the Viewer.

4. Check every texture. In the no column, everything should be in -1. Change everything according to the numbers in the name of the png. E.G. if it said Aqua(jap name)_1.png, change that -1 to 1. If it's _2, change it to 2. Click Apply and see if the model looks normal or not.

5. Go back to zip file, there's a Motion Data file, inside it with all the files with character names (some are not but doesn't affect it). Find the file with the one you want to make.

6. You will see a bunch of stuff. Find all the MTN file (view in details is recommended) (the last one in the file isn't a MTN file btw). Select all the MTN file and just drag them into the menu with the files texture and stuff (BUT NOT INTO THE TEXTURE FILE, just white space in the area), it'll make a new file named motions.

7. Click inside the file. You will see a heck lot of motions. Click on one (e.g. IE_Sleep00.mtn) and you can click playback to see it move (or sleep). Check Loop if you want to loop the same motion over and over.

8. Click view > Uncheck show Canvas Windows to turn it like desktop mode. You can drag it around as you like.

Thanks!!

Soo I've been stalking the thread for a awhile and I just wanted to say hi. o3o

Also

OH MY GOD DID LILLITH JUST DIE

HER SPIRIT STILL TOOK THE FOOD OFFERING THOUGH

For someone who's already dead, she surely eats a lot... :v

So not every model is in the folder, but all of the data files for their movements are?

Edit: Again nevermind, upon further inspection I'm pretty sure they all are there. Sorry for the useless post.

The problem seems to be the other way, All models but not all movements.

For example, there's an Anna model but no movement folder for Anna.