Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. based SciresM put all the streaming sound names into a pastebin. http://pastebin.com/XFBdhYgD

BUT, before anyone talks about it, I need someone to translate this 温もりは還らず

As I need to give it to that youtuber I talked about earlier so we can have a properly titled piano sheet.

Edited by Xanek

Hello, new guy here. Not sure if it's been posted but Lazwald/Pieri C-S supports

http://pastebin.com/qchZaWkc

That was one wild ride jesus. Thanks for fetching the link to their support!

Though, I'm not really fond of their chemistry personally...

...I always find it so annoying when characters talk in third person...

Edited by carefreejules

So a beginner japanese translator on tumblr gave me these options for 温もりは還らず

• Returning to the Warmth of Home
  • The Return Home
  • Return to a Warm Home
  • The Warmth of Home Returns

Seeing how where this song actually plays in the game.. it's kind of laughably dark..

So a beginner japanese translator on tumblr gave me these options for 温もりは還らず

• Returning to the Warmth of Home
  • The Return Home
  • Return to a Warm Home
  • The Warmth of Home Returns

Seeing how where this song actually plays in the game.. it's kind of laughably dark..

The games' stories are considerably darker already if you think about it.

Edited by Jeremy Yuuji Tan

Is this correct? If so i'll give it to the transcriber!

It's correct. What you guys seemed to be missing is that 還らず functions like 還らない and is a negative instead of an affirmative, which explains why it seemed so out-of-place in a dark setting.

Edited by timmydayo

^ what makes you say that? I am pretty sure Lazward means his real mom (bad timeline) not the version that was in awakening.

It's this line here:

1. Lazward: That's right. I, too, can dance like my late mom did. Both of us have something important passed down to us.
It sounds very "present tense" to me, I don't think he could be referring to "bad future!Olivia", but then again he might be. It's not very clear lol.

It's this line here:

1. Lazward: That's right. I, too, can dance like my late mom did. Both of us have something important passed down to us.
It sounds very "present tense" to me, I don't think he could be referring to "bad future!Olivia", but then again he might be. It's not very clear lol.

"late" usually means dead.

so killerger(mozume) has an axe that can strip people down to their underwear. I am fairly amused with this

I think there are some joke weapons named Highwayman that strip everyone if they have advantage in WPT :^)

Cyrus's Daughter has the same personal skill as well ~

It's this line here:

All three of the Awakening kids refer to their deceased parents at some point, if I'm not mistaken; at least one of them (in fact, I think it's Lazward) then gets asked how he met his mom so recently if she's dead, to which he replies something like "well, we went back in time and met her when she was younger."

Hello, new guy here. Not sure if it's been posted but Lazwald/Pieri C-S supports

http://pastebin.com/qchZaWkc

Gosh, I don't know why but I love this pairing.

Will definitely pair them up when the game comes out in NoA.

All three of the Awakening kids refer to their deceased parents at some point, if I'm not mistaken; at least one of them (in fact, I think it's Lazward) then gets asked how he met his mom so recently if she's dead, to which he replies something like "well, we went back in time and met her when she was younger."

Yep, it was Lazward in his support with his daughter.

not sure if this was posted already, but here we go

Leon & Camilla http://pastebin.com/tg4jGqzX

Ryouma & Camilla http://pastebin.com/Ur0jZRzf

No S Support for Ryouma and Camilla?

Edited by Suzuran