Release hype thread

VincentASM

Gosh, I don't know why but I love this pairing.

Will definitely pair them up when the game comes out in NoA.

Yep, it was Lazward in his support with his daughter.

EDIT :

No S Support for Ryouma and Camilla?

for now, not yet

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's this line here:

1. Lazward: That's right. I, too, can dance like my late mom did. Both of us have something important passed down to us.
It sounds very "present tense" to me, I don't think he could be referring to "bad future!Olivia", but then again he might be. It's not very clear lol.

It just means this Inigo is the original dark future one that travelled back to time, saved his parents, created a new future which is current timeline. His 'original' mom died in his original future.

Quick question about a certain characters recruitment:

Has anyone seen a playthrough where Flora was recruited? I missed the last parts of Maurice's stream but managed to watch the end of lnightsidel'is stream and Flora wasn't recruited. I know that the rumor is that if you don't attack her in that chapter she joins withh Kamui Later on; however, I haven't seen any playthroughs where the player recruits Flora. Was Maurice able to recruit Flora because I know for a fact that he didn't attack her in the chapter?

Edited by VirtualParadox

not sure if this was posted already, but here we go

Leon & Camilla http://pastebin.com/tg4jGqzX

Ryouma & Camilla http://pastebin.com/Ur0jZRzf

Leon and Camilla cannot achieve S-Rank? Is this confirmed? I find it strange Leon "loves" big-sis so much. Also interesting Leon is jealous of Avatar, for whom Camilla loves the... most?

I feel like my brain cannot take all this not!incest suggestions...

Leon and Camilla cannot achieve S-Rank? Is this confirmed? I find it strange Leon "loves" big-sis so much. Also interesting Leon is jealous of Avatar, for whom Camilla loves the... most?

I feel like my brain cannot take all this not!incest suggestions...

Blood related.

Of course they can't S-Rank.

Blood related.

Of course they can't S-Rank.

Well half sibling romantic relationships are hardly without precedent in fire emblem, cough nodian siblings cough. but still i don't see it that much in those convos, nor do i see it happening now.

There really should be a Support Conversation thread thats updated.

I love reading these support conversations but Ive missed alot thats been posted here

Just bumped that thread with some of the support convos posted here.

Though I must say that I must have missed some support conversation.

Please help making it complete, I also am quite fond of the support convos and would love to read them all XD

Well half sibling romantic relationships are hardly without precedent in fire emblem, cough nodian siblings cough. but still i don't see it that much in those convos, nor do i see it happening now.

Can you explain? All I see is I love yous from Leon and I love yous from Camilla.

My English isn't my first language so I may be wrong. But I am really really against any true blood related sibling marriage - so please tell me what the context is behind Leon x Camilla supports.

Has it been 100% confirmed Leon and Camilla cannot S rank?

Cause saying i Love you is automatically romantic right? Cause if so i am apparently in multiple polygamous incesteous, pedophilc and same sex relation ships. If this is a language issue i apologize but English only has one word for love. really wish we had 4 tbh but you go with what you got.

SETSUNA: Really...? So I look like I'm having fun... Huh? I think I actually am starting to have fun...

JOKER: Then stay in there forever. Nobody will bother you.

omfg

OMGOODNESS that line is hilarious LOLOL. Their whole C support is probably the best support dialogue I've ever read, because Joker understands my sense of humor. But it does make me feel a little sad for Setsuna, that poor thing <3

I got a bunch of screenshots of some Nohr endings.

Under the cut, if anyone is interested in translating.

All I wanna know is if awakening kids go back to their world or what

Edited by Xanek