Release hype thread

VincentASM

I would really like a jap voice option too. Especially on the amie one :) Having Jap voices makes the amie less cringey for me

anyway... Azz01, your avatar is like mine but male.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Awakening had a option for the Japanese language why not Fates?

idk some people think because of the amount of content in the game, that it might not fit, but I mean you can patch it in if that was the case I guess...

Plus, since they're dubbing over the cutscene of aqua singing, hopefully they don't try to mess with the BGM singing at the credits and other places..

I would really like a jap voice option too. Especially on the amie one :) Having Jap voices makes the amie less cringey for me

I've always preferred the translation of the Japanese script with the Japanese voice overs as well rather than the localization script because a few of the confessions were much sweeter in the translated Japanese than the localizations were for me ie (putting it in a spoiler just to save room):

Inigo's Japanese confession: You don't have to worry anymore... When I say the words "I love you," it'll come from the bottom of my heart – for you, and for you alone.

Inigo's localized confession: I used to say this to all the ladies, but... You are truly the only one for me.

Edited by carefreejules

Fuuga has a quote for joining in My Castle (like Izana, Flora and Yukimura) that really seems like it's a reference to the 3rd route, so, yes, I think he's likely the one 3rd route-only character.

ははっ…Kamuiよ、久しいな。キメ,…どうした? 私が加勢に来たのが それほど意外だったか?私は白夜にも暗夜にも与せぬつもりであったが…どちらにも与せず、どちらも救おうというお前の志は気 高いものであった。そして、白夜でも暗夜でもない真の敵がいると知った以上…もはやじっとしていることはできん。これからは、私 も共に闘おう。

Are the requirements to recruit Izana, Flora, Yukimura, and other pre-promotes known yet?

Are the requirements to recruit Izana, Flora, Yukimura, and other pre-promotes known yet?

In the Nohr path, starting at ch.19 in order to recruit Flora you need to win a My Castle battle with her in it, at the end of ch.16 you can recruit Asura if you chose not to kill him in Nohr and in Hoshido you recruit him at the end of ch.22, Gunter will come back at the start of ch.15 in Nohr, and Yuugiri comes on turn 2 in ch.11 in Hoshido. The rest I don't know.

I need help, it's been 5 days since the game came out in JP and I really can't hold myself back from getting the game, I reeeaaallly want the game so badly that it's putting stress on me :[, if I had money I would buy a >9.2 3ds or a JP 3ds, but no money, and language barrier is making me hate myself

Might just block all thoughts of FE14 until special edition announcement (if there is any)

I don't think any game has given me this much stress..

Edited by Xanek

I've always preferred the translation of the Japanese script with the Japanese voice overs as well rather than the localization script because a few of the confessions were much sweeter in the translated Japanese than the localizations were for me ie (putting it in a spoiler just to save room):

Inigo's Japanese confession: You don't have to worry anymore... When I say the words "I love you," it'll come from the bottom of my heart – for you, and for you alone.

Inigo's localized confession: I used to say this to all the ladies, but... You are truly the only one for me.

Personally, I think the localized one fits his personality better.

Well, here's the full Kamui x Camilla support.

http://pastebin.com/tKCvBE8V

Not gonna lie, that's not even incest subtext. That's Camilla gunning for her little brother from day one. Most supports don;t really flow that well from A to S rank, but this one does, if only because Camilla was coming onto Kamui so hard from C support onwards.

Edited by Onestep

Not gonna lie, that's not even incest subtext. That's Camilla gunning for her little brother from day one. Most supports don;t really flow that well from A to S rank, but this one does, if only because Camilla was coming onto Kamui so hard from C support onwards.

-nosebleed-

Yeah I don't know what to feel about this. Hot though.

Especially since i'm really balancing the pros and cons of Marrying Camilla vs Azura. The incestual stuff is kinda a turn-away for me, but I like her a lot as a character, so I could let that aside.

I guess I'll wait until it hits the states to make that decision.

Edited by Lord Rhygbaro