Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh

About the rating. I do play Kid Icarus Uprising but to be honest, I never once look at the rating of the games. >__>; so I'm not familiar about them.

If Kanna is adopted, how the hell does she get the ability to transform?!

Instead of adoption, they could have just done surrogacy. I mean it's not that unrealistic to think they could have had a surrogate for Kanna if they wanted to. Soooo, that completely goes around the whole 'adoption' issue.

I think it's kinda ridiculous they think adoption is the only option for gay parents to have legitmate biological children. And honestly I doubt the players would care THAT much the mechanics of things if they just dropped in a line about Kanna or Epoinne being surrogate children.

Alright! Apparently, Zero x Camilla support is slightly creeping me out! I feel that they might throw in the censoring there...

Surrogate... you mean... find another woman and.. sleep with her? Is that how it used to work? o.o

Nah, maybe it's something like finding an ovum donation for gay couple or sperm donation for lesbian couple and then have a surrogate mother to be pregnant and give birth to their child (if it's gay couple) or have one of them to get pregnant and give birth (for the lesbian couple).

In this case surrogate would indeed mean sleeping with another woman to have a child. Honestly not to far-fetched if we think about how Garon had children with 3 concubines.

Whoa :o

But wouldn't their gay/lesbian couple get jealous of it, especially Shara

Wait, Garon had children with 3 concubines?! So Marx and the siblings are not related or... how? Just how is their relation? #mindblown

Edited by Suzuran

Whoa :o

But wouldn't their gay/lesbian couple get jealous of it, especially Shara

Wait, Garon had children with 3 concubines?! So Marx and the siblings are not related or... how? Just how is their relation? #mindblown

In theory, they share a father, so half-siblings.

Edit: This is isn't the first time Fire Emblem has had half-siblings either. See Boyd/Oscar with Rolf in FE9/10.

Edited by 4Dam PKMN Master Nappa

I see, half-siblings, eh.

So basically Garon had Marx, Camilla, Leon, and Elise from 3 different concubines.

So who is fully related? O_O Marx and Leon? Or Leon and Elise?

Excuse my ridiculous curiosity

I see, half-siblings, eh.

So basically Garon had Marx, Camilla, Leon, and Elise from 3 different concubines.

So who is fully related? O_O Marx and Leon? Or Leon and Elise?

Excuse my ridiculous curiosity

Uh...none of them?

The Nohr siblings all share the same dad but all have different moms.

The Hoshidan siblings are all related, just not to you. They're your step-siblings.

Edited by 4Dam PKMN Master Nappa

Oh wait, now I get it.

So basically Garon and the queen had Marx and then he had 3 other kids with 3 different concubines.

Sorry for being slow on this matter O_O

That explains their different traits.

I feel like I did something wrong. I married Kaze to Mozume but there isnt a paralouge for Midoriko...and she's one of my favorites too D:

If you're playing Hoshido, I think her paralogue can only come after chapter 15? Not sure on Nohr, though.

If you're playing Hoshido, I think her paralogue can only come after chapter 15? Not sure on Nohr, though.

This is the chapter where Kaze potentially dies right?

Or is that just in Nohr? Regardless I have an a rank with Kamui anyways

This is the chapter where Kaze potentially dies right?

Or is that just in Nohr? Regardless I have an a rank with Kamui anyways

CAN Kaze potentially die in Nohr? I've only heard it for Hoshido. Regardless, yes, that's the chapter he can potentially die, and I think you'll have access to the paralogue immediately afterwards if he's alive?

Beats me lol

Well its a good thing I stopped going through the chapters and grinded for supports.

The shara chapter is really bothersome if you dont know what youre supposed to do e.e

[spoiler=Minor Hoshido character stuff] I think someone tried to get an A rank support between Kamui and Suzukaze and he lived.

Edited by LoboKD001

In this case surrogate would indeed mean sleeping with another woman to have a child. Honestly not to far-fetched if we think about how Garon had children with 3 concubines.

Yeah, realistically, it would mean sleeping with another woman. XD I mean I don't see a huge problem with this, in-universe especially in olden days.

BUT, since technically they're bisexual, you could always say the child came from that lonely one night stand after a battle, and both of them brought their biological children into the relationship. There are so many avenues that could support the whole 'inheritance' thing, and it would have been only a few lines into a support/story.

Yeah, realistically, it would mean sleeping with another woman. XD I mean I don't see a huge problem with this, in-universe especially in olden days.

BUT, since technically they're bisexual, you could always say the child came from that lonely one night stand after a battle, and both of them brought their biological children into the relationship. There are so many avenues that could support the whole 'inheritance' thing, and it would have been only a few lines into a support/story.

Adoption or magical dragon aids. Don't think to much about it.

Garon is a true pimp.

Also, whenever I look at him, I get reminded of those "Jimmies are rustled" memes. It must be the face, it's gotta be.

Edited by Lord Rhygbaro