Release hype thread

VincentASM

Silas seems like he should be a pretty strong unit, just from looking... Access to the Cavalier and Mercenary lines is excellent, in addition to Samurai or Ninja from A+ing Ryouma or Kaze, respectively. Not to mention having a good skill and speed modifier... (And Sophie stripping people for -3 defence doesn't hurt either).

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid almost killed his own father, willingly. There is also the whole issue of 'people can and will die when hit with weapons', do I honestly need to say more ? If you think I'm stupid for thinking it's stupid, no problem, let's agree to disagree. I might be wrong in the end.

Still, the game doesn't seem to really like talking about death, the real death I mean, the common and fast one..God forbid that people die in a war.

You are either a troll or literally think every support in the franchise is super serious and never played with war situations like a plaything.

I can safely say that supports/chapters that was truly silly were rare, just like I can safely say the same for the super serious moment, and they didn't fall into violation of commen sense or wangst.

Edited by B.Leu

Wellgo on YouTube has completed a Birthright, Conquest, and Invisible Kingdom route playthrough. Check out each playlist here:

Birthright: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6pMOdnQUvvnGymM1cOTXHHo48pbuv5w_

Conquest: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6pMOdnQUvvkr6aC3uO1rW8Jpq3pb47Mn

Invisible Kingdom: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6pMOdnQUvvl9RP7Qc6sFzsaMt7et_c2h

Edited by BlueSunStudios

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard

I CANNOT TAKE THE SCENE WHERE GUNTER LEAVES SERIOUSLY BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A FREAKIN' TAIL IN THIS PLAYTHROUGH. Like 'I must be off to join my furries' or something oh man I can't

But the last cutscene brought me to tears I'm so happy ;u;

Edited by carefreejules

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard

I CANNOT TAKE THE SCENE WHERE GUNTER LEAVES SERIOUSLY BECAUSE HE WAS WEARING A FREAKIN' TAIL IN THIS PLAYTHROUGH. Like 'I must be off to join my furries' or something oh man I can't

But the last cutscene brought me to tears I'm so happy ;u;

LOL that made me laugh also, still sad he walks away.

And Elise & Sakura being all happy and playful made me smile

Also the fucking Fire Emblem theme playing, it makes me so happy to hear that, literally makes me want to shed a tear.

I need to learn Japanese sometime in my life...

God... I wonder what they're going to play in the 25th anniversary on the 25th of this month in japan :v, so many good pieces to pick from.

Edited by Xanek

There you go. Courtesy from this lady, of course.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The associated user account has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The associated user account has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

All red and clever. But I couldn't realise while I am surfing on the net with a sucky 'nonsmart-phone'.

Anyway, to anyone who desires the original Fire Emblem Fates OST, count with me via private. Problem is, I have the files in my computer and can't use a better Internet until next Thursday.

But I believe if @carefreejules can do the honors as well ...

P.S: According to the rule of these forums, posting this kind of stuff may seem to be fairly forbidden since Nintendo erased the link because ripping off files ... talk about Youtube then, heh.

But my opinion is, as I no longer would put any link related to the OST anyway (except anything coming from Youtube), I only wish to announce and help to PRIVATELY give the files to anyone who would love to listen, :>

If not, let me erase that part from this post then, and: /endofthethread

Edited by Erdall

^ Yeah, though the original file is pretty large (like 1.3 GB) but that's including character voice clips in My Room so I'll leave that out unless you want that as well.

I can see if I can try to upload the .rar on my Dropbox so I can send the link here but if all fails, PM for the OST as well :>

EDIT: Let's see if this works, I put the OST on my One Drive so you can download it here. I logged out and tried the link to see if I could download it, and it should work.

Edited by carefreejules

Sorry for disappearing for quite awhile guys, I am back to inform you that (my reason of disappearance is...) I...

have lost it and...

11745421_10207227830403240_7713260661213

11745941_10207230175661870_3533792786887

gotta go and release all the hype

So...so very jealous... why can't I cave and buy a Japnese 3DS...

I came across someone selling a cheap second-hand japanese old 3ds. At that time, I snapped out and... Yeah. If I didn't find it, I wouldn't have bought FE:if X"D

Harold and Aqua supports, short but sweet.

C-S Supports

Well that was kind of adorable, and Hey; Harold doesn't have astronomically bad luck in this one!

The whipping doesn't really count, since that happened BECAUSE of his actions, not just his mere existence

Heh, I guess even life is willing to throw poor Harold a bone when it comes to Aqua...can't say that's the case for anyone else though.

ALL ABOARD ...

THE HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!

This is a problem. A legitimate problem. All of my siblings are way too attractive, and every single time I see Camilla animated, I edge closer to the, "I'd jump right into the closet for Camilla!" line concerning my sexuality. Of course, then I see Marx and I feel much better for awhile, but it's a cruel, cruel cycle.

But can we please talk about how Elise and Sakura are weapons-grade cute? How do they manage to be in the same place without causing an explosion of rainbow sparkles due to their sheer proximity? Those smiles are lethal.

Edited by Skywolfe