Release hype thread

VincentASM

Hmm, if I said I enjoyed seeing Sakura crying in despair, would I be considered a sadist ? I want to break her more...

Not very pleased by Kamui's BS though.

Also, lol, the game give me Izana lv 7, who is as this one or two stats point, to be better than my Leon Lv10, wtf. :p

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random out of the blue question, but does anyone know if there is an easy way to "right click save as" for Live2D Assets? "OTL I've been compiling sprites all night of every hair color possibility using Fire Emblem Amie sprites ripped by others, so that people may see at a glance how a child will look with a certain hair color. But it is such a tedious task, since I have to screencap and do a lot of copy/paste/crop/etc, and I want to take a break at this rate. 8U; If there is an easier way to save the Live 2D image without screencap, that would be a miracle. I'm off to melt my eyeballs and take a break for a bit.

Random out of the blue question, but does anyone know if there is an easy way to "right click save as" for Live2D Assets? "OTL I've been compiling sprites all night of every hair color possibility using Fire Emblem Amie sprites ripped by others, so that people may see at a glance how a child will look with a certain hair color. But it is such a tedious task, since I have to screencap and do a lot of copy/paste/crop/etc, and I want to take a break at this rate. 8U; If there is an easier way to save the Live 2D image without screencap, that would be a miracle. I'm off to melt my eyeballs and take a break for a bit.

The only other method I can think of is if you manually put together the models in Photoshop or something and then edit however you please and just save what you got as an image file.

The only other method I can think of is if you manually put together the models in Photoshop or something and then edit however you please and just save what you got as an image file.

Seems to be the fastest way. This works.

But I have noticed something while putting these sprites together. I think Rinka and Elise have the EXACT same hair color. Unless whoever ripped the Amie sprites made a mistake or something somewhere, there is literally no difference between Rinka and Elise's hair color. When I used the color-picker on their hair color's sprites, I got the exact same results.

I am sincerely hoping it's not an error I've made somewhere, but after checking the children I have already finished, I can say with certainty their hair colors are exactly the same. Which is slightly disappointing, but eh. What can one do? The chances of me being done by Saturday tonight was actually rather optimistic of me. :v So actually, expect them by Monday. I hope no-one has beaten me to the punch somewhere, because I will cry.

Seems to be the fastest way. This works.

But I have noticed something while putting these sprites together. I think Rinka and Elise have the EXACT same hair color. Unless whoever ripped the Amie sprites made a mistake or something somewhere, there is literally no difference between Rinka and Elise's hair color. When I used the color-picker on their hair color's sprites, I got the exact same results.

I feel like it might be a mistake considering how Shigure's hair colour is grey in his default Amie model when his official art shows that it's light blue like Aqua's.

But, you could always use their official artworks as a second source to refer to because their hair colour might be slightly different to one another there. I don't think people are going to be picky and say, "Elise's hair should be one tone lighter" because from my understanding, you're creating a very good source for people to turn to so they can get a general idea of all the possible hair colours the children can get based on the mom.

Edited by carefreejules

All hail the images of fanservice DLC

A better direct compilation (directed only to you!).

tumblr_nqlgptK9B61s3kmw2o1_1280.png

Camilla: Miss Universe XXXXX. PERIOD.

Hinoka: Seems the heat is affecting way too much to you. No conocnut sliced ... bravo.

Elise: Kawai power is not even over ∞ as always, even with swimsuit. See for yourselves what I'm talking about.

Sakura: "WTF is this dork thing ... europeans these days ..."

Lord Lobster (okay, 'Ryoma'): Why are you wearing 'such' loincloth? It's like is gonna slip from your yewwwwwwwww ...

Leo: You're not sexy with cape, therefore: get out ...

Takumi: (aka Lord of the Blame): BLASPHEMY TO YOU1!! [Targeting his very long ponytail in 3, 2, 1 ... (he's running away for some reason after all)]

Feast in your dreamy waifus / husbandos!

P.S: Damn, THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!

tumblr_nqig5niVKU1rn5ureo2_1280.jpg

Edited by Erdall

Very.

After looking at the skills that heartbunny posted with the following new classes which are...

-White Blood

-Samurai

-Weapon Master

-Savage

-Shura

-Blacksmith

-Lance Fighter

-Holy Lancer

-Basara

-Spellcaster

-Exorsist

-Priestess

-Mountain Priest/War Priestess

-Golden Kite Warrior

-Ninja (A Feature that I've waited for since they only had this in Final Fantasy)

-Puppeteer

-Herb Merchant (This would be the chemist class of Fire Emblem!)

-Great Merchant

-Fox Spirit

-Nine Tailed Fox

-Singer

-Nohr Prince/Princess

-Dark Blood

-Reverant Knight

-Maid/Butler

-Garou

-Managarmar

-Ballistician

-Witch

Fire Emblem Fates has me set.

It finally has relation to Samurai's and Ninja's. Been waiting forever for this new feature. Okay there was Dread Fighter, but that's as close as it gets to this relation beforehand.

Ninja having Shruikens...

Can throw Swords...

Samurai's having Sword Skills. Now I have to buy this game immediately. Getting it on the 1st of August for sure as Peripheral Devices don't come out till Sept 25th.

Oh I should probably mention: my Fire Emblem Awakening Cipher starter deck came in (omg the cards are so pretty) and it comes with a download code bonus for the game and I don't really have any use for it since I don't have the Japanese copy of the game so I was wondering if anyone wants it, for free of course.

I don't know exactly what the code gives you in the game but according to AmiAmi it says, "Download code of "Marth wo nanoru kenshi Lucina" for 3DS game software "Fire Emblem if"", I'm no Japanese expert but I'd like to guess that you get Masked Lucina as a unit or something? I'm not sure but if anyone is interested, first come first serve!

(I should probably go to the TCG thread if there is one but considering I know that there are people in this thread who have the game, I'd thought I ask here)

Edited by carefreejules