Release hype thread

VincentASM

@mimasho
:D
----

k1mevx.jpg
yc3QBB.jpg
Here is Satan Aoi/Sephiroth (Samurai) wannabe, Kami. Kami meaning "God" in Japan which is what I'll make him in the end!
ARZBrl.jpg
EpU82M.jpg
Here is the (Ninja) girl, Cherie/Sherry.

My MU's both male and female. The male one is from Nohr while the female is from Hoshido!
Male
------
Pros Str
Cons Res
Female
------
Pros Speed
Cons Def
After reading this topic which helped alot to get things started since the stats were changed to personalities like Pokemon. Now to enjoy this probable awesome game! :D
Edited by Princess_Florina

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47Zair.jpg

Thunder Storm view is nice for him!

5sGzI1.jpg

I have to make you playable someday!

RepDSX.jpgdHncIm.jpg

Mine! Free!

deZZt0.jpg

Already Started!

CHROM IS MINE!!!!!!

Arjt0W.jpg

That's it for now as I've already spent all I've got for this game!

CC54fe.jpgqCS96A.jpg

That's it! Which one of these are the gold and exp episodes?!

l2qs0r.jpg

My first DLC episode!

It'll be months before we can get amiibo support for it as the device doesn't come out in a few months! I had Kami rub Felicia's face and supported them with a C! Love conquers all in battle! The shipping already starts!

Is it bad I want to know how to work the conversation part of the simulator so I can make characters talk dirty to each other?

Is it bad I want to know how to work the conversation part of the simulator so I can make characters talk dirty to each other?

Isn't that the reason everyone wants it in the first place? Besides fanfiction. That might include characters talking dirty to each other.

The hype is too strong. I'm about to sell some of my old magic the gathering cards to try to get the extra cash needed.

Send help.

I have fanfiction and Live2D texture edits. If either of those can help, I will gladly send them.

If not, just remember, we have about 5 months until 2016. Be strong; you can wait until we have an American release. Unless you're fluent in Japanese, in which case I say go wild.

I have fanfiction and Live2D texture edits. If either of those can help, I will gladly send them.

If not, just remember, we have about 5 months until 2016. Be strong; you can wait until we have an American release. Unless you're fluent in Japanese, in which case I say go wild.

Not that you need to know Japanese to enjoy the game anyway.

It isn't strongly story based like Mother 3 and Gyakuten Saiban are.

Not that you need to know Japanese to enjoy the game anyway.

It isn't strongly story based like Mother 3 and Gyakuten Saiban are.

True. I just know that I, personally, wouldn't be able to fully enjoy a game where I can't read the text. (I couldn't read text in Dragon Age Inquisition because the tv I was playing it on was too low-res, and it drove me up the wall. But again, that's just me.)

I just finished "Battle for the Strongest Royal" which was the hardest map that I've ever come across. Puts even Thracia to shame! They've figured that we've played every game now which is why that they throw in a map like this! I have played every game in the series even Tear Ring Saga and none of them are hard like this at all! -.-

Thank god after having help from

this vid I was able to get through it in one piece on the Hoshido. Ryoma is just that awesome! Third Dread Scroll obtained! Now to figure out what to do on the Nohr way to get more Dark Wings!

I just ordered a JP 3DS. I'm planning on getting the digital version, but I have no idea which game (nohr/hoshido) to choose. I'll probably get the other route at some point, but I don't know which to play first.

From a gameplay POV, which route did you enjoy more and why?

I just ordered a JP 3DS. I'm planning on getting the digital version, but I have no idea which game (nohr/hoshido) to choose. I'll probably get the other route at some point, but I don't know which to play first.

From a gameplay POV, which route did you enjoy more and why?

I have yet to play the game myself, but if you could care less about Story till the English release and want good gameplay, Nohr is the best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

KtmN3gM.png

ObjfQgC.png

MDWLurp.png

MTSubwx.png

... im having too much fun with this thing...

I'm laughing too much at this! This is great stuff!

Please keep on doing (if it pleases you of course).

http://imgur.com/z1sf6gQ I'm linking this cause this is even swearier then usual... also uses a slur or two...

I would have gotten these up earlier but I was in the hospital, bleh.

s7f7nAv.png

wSKtWr1.png

That's all for tonight, I'm still not feeling well. Sorry.

Edited by Ebony