Release hype thread

VincentASM

Does anyone know where to get the original fe if trailer music? Like the one played in the trailer?

Which trailer are you talking about?

If you are talking about the very first trailer, the you mean the opening theme, and the second song is Mercy of the White Hands.

But if you mean the E3 english trailer, then the song is The Light Shines Beyond~ Wind, which is exclusive to the Hoshido path.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fufufu.

But in any case, apparently, the enemies in Nohr are higher levelled than Hoshido/Invisible Kingdom, or at least I think they are

H27/IK27 enemies are about Level 15 or so, while N27 enemies are Level 20.

Oddly enough, a Level 20 Elite Ninja in N27 and NE have different stats..not that much, but still, it's kind of odd

Among a few other things if I must say so myself.

In any case, I suppose it does balance things a little, to ensure that you still gain exp at a good rate...maybe even "too good"

N27 Normal/Hard has skills, on Hard the Lancers have extravagance and a coin each, and the Great Merchant has an additional coin plus a short bow, and the four priestesses have Draw (Plus) staffs

NE Normal, the enemies actually don't have skills, somewhat of a "compensation" I suppose

The skills are back in NE Hard, though not much else changes really...

The mob of 4 Paladins in Guard Stance (that's 8 enemies) is quite..interesting, if I must say so myself.

It appears that Luck is unaffected by difficulty changes

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Ask and thou shall receive. I did four quick ones for a Craigslist thing to see how it'd be and yeah...

KbztGFH.png

K0b68Y2.png

htkMqt9.png

MPrhA6W.png

Now back to comics.

2FhEofP.png

Thank you for reminding me to watch Code MENT again. These were great.

I was a bit of an idiot (somewhat) for not realizing this before, but I think one of the reasons why Invisible Kingdom Lunatic (yet to see Hoshido and Nohr Lunatic) is more difficult, is that, for example, Roundhouse's +10 Crit is a pretty big deal.

...Then again, the game does silly things like..using Fimbulvetr in the Endgame, and Steel weapons

Edited by CocoaGalaxy