Release hype thread

VincentASM

Has anyone gotten a character at both an S rank and an A+ rank with two other units? I want to know if it's possible to have someone be married but still able to get A+ ranks, or if the A+ is a replacement for the purpose of having the stat bonuses.

As an offshoot of that, are the A+ conversations, if any have been translated, generally tame or do they enter goggles territory?

The script dump doesn't have any A+ support conversations at all. I really don't know what's going on there.

Edited by NeonZ

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>MPID_H_ wearing: daughter of camellia. It is a genius of the beautiful and intelligent, but do not neglect also effort \ n always improve yourself.

I remember this being leaked, but no image of her daughter is shown above?

Has it not been found or does Camilla not have a kid attached?

Same for Elise, does she have a kid attached if Camilla does...?

Finally caught up...

I think I'm becoming slightly more okay with the idea of S-supporting with your Nohr and Hoshido siblings as time goes on.

..but HOLY HELL I was not expecting amie lines to be that lewd. I actually don't have a problem with it, I mean, it's two lovers touching each other alone in the bedroom (lol, putting it this way made it sound worse somehow).

Nishiki's are really cute :3

I feel like this is going to get intensely censored in the NOA release though.

This game here is going to be the death of me....... And I will love it. Also it will be interesting what happens to this game when it comes here

>MPID_H_ wearing: daughter of camellia. It is a genius of the beautiful and intelligent, but do not neglect also effort \ n always improve yourself.

I believe Tsubaki's name translates to Camellia

It's actually Tsubaki's kid. Camellia is the English name for the flower that the Japanese call Tsubaki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsubaki

I know that it was probably posted earlier on but here's the parent child combo portraits for those just waking up like me.

6e2.png

Leon's .. SON?! WHAT!?

and that not!gaius.. mmh...

thx for the pic

and Joker's son reminds me too much of L from death note for some reasons...

Edited by LoboKD001

Tsubaki means "camellia" in Japanese so this is just the result of some unfortunate translation.

I don't know why people are worried that NoA will censor out the same-sex supports. Yeah, they could possibly censor the Amie lines, but they have no reason to censor the supports. When has NoA ever been less progressive than NoJ?

Just as a heads-up to everyone: hamayama has begun streaming again. He's currently streaming the Persona Dancing game, but he's likely going to be streaming Fire Emblem afterwards.

Link to the stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama

...the thread is going to explode overnight again like last time, right? *sigh* Might as well prepare for serious catching up tomorrow afternoon.

Any word on if you get children from the gay S supports?

I doubt it, but hey, fantasy.

I believe it was stated they do. They adopt.

Edited by SageOfAnys

Just as a heads-up to everyone: hamayama has begun streaming again. He's currently streaming the Persona Dancing game, but he's likely going to be streaming Fire Emblem afterwards.

Link to the stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama

And he's even more helpful than me in the community! Dang it... You, Xanderfells! I challenge you for profile pic rights!

So how early is it confirmed that Kamui isn't related to the Hoshidan royals? Also that pretty much makes it so that there's no point in siding with Hoshido as they aren't even you're real family compared to the Nohr who also isn't your family but raised you.