Release hype thread

VincentASM

[spoiler=]A lot more deaths occurred, but it's Casual Mode so all units are fine. Marx confronts you after the chapter and Elise stands up for you, convincing him to back off. Aqua collapses out of fatigue or some condition. Streamer goes to desert as a skirmish map.

oh ok thx

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saizou: Humph... About that... In my case, I'd give her a special flute, the kind that makes a sound only shinobi can hear, so I could rush to her side if anything happened.
Kanna: ...and Mom would be happy with that?
Saizou: Yeah, because if she blows the flute, I'd appear right away. I'd say that's pretty convenient.
Kanna: Is, is that so...
Saizou: You look like you wanna say something... Kanna.
Kanna: Isn't there anything else Mom would be happy with?

I'm not sure if I should make a joke, or be disappointed that our child seems MU focused again.

Saizou: Humph... About that... In my case, I'd give her a special flute, the kind that makes a sound only shinobi can hear, so I could rush to her side if anything happened.

Kanna: ...and Mom would be happy with that?

Saizou: Yeah, because if she blows the flute, I'd appear right away. I'd say that's pretty convenient.

Kanna: Is, is that so...

Saizou: You look like you wanna say something... Kanna.

Kanna: Isn't there anything else Mom would be happy with?

I'm not sure if I should make a joke, or be disappointed that our child seems MU focused again.

Well, honestly, I didn't really expect anything else, considering Kanna can literally have ANYONE as a parent.

Well, honestly, I didn't really expect anything else, considering Kanna can literally have ANYONE as a parent.

Fair enough, but a child is more than capable of doing more of their own thing without having to mention the attached parent.

Assuming this isn't of a one time thing in their supports.

Glad they took the plunge with same-sex S supports, although since the bisexual characters seem to be taking cues from Legault and Tharja that raises some unfortunate implications.

But baby steps I guess. RIP Silas-ship T-T

Fair enough, but a child is more than capable of doing more of their own thing without having to mention the attached parent.

Assuming this isn't of a one time thing in their supports.

[spoiler=]To be fair, the dialogue for the father does seem to be personalized. Saizou makes reference to his career as a ninja, so maybe each father has his own gift idea/explanation? It's not ideal, but at least it's involves the dad in the conversation.

[spoiler=]To be fair, the dialogue for the father does seem to be personalized. Saizou makes reference to his career as a ninja, so maybe each father has his own gift idea/explanation? It's not ideal, but at least it's involves the dad in the conversation.

True. An improvement seeing how very few switchable parents in Awakening had anything outside of generic.

Outside of Yarne's panic attack and Walhart getting the worst father of the year award.

True. An improvement seeing how very few switchable parents in Awakening had anything outside of generic.

Outside of Yarne's panic attack and Walhart getting the worst father of the year award.

I think you mean the Best Father of All Time award, Papa don't raise no sissies!

I didn't make this but I wanted to share it because it's funny...

c10.png

Ah yes, I saw something fairly similar to this just yesterday (actually pretty much the same thing although with fewer characters).

Still though, it's amazing~