Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is this comes with the implication that some pairings from Awakening *aren't* or *can't be* canon. Not just RobinxInigo. But RobinxOwain, and RobinxSevera as well. Which is kinda ironic considering how they were the most popular/most-married pairings, and now

Obviously, we don't have the full story yet. But its not looking good.

I should clarify, I'm not upset about my ship possibly being sunk. Ships sink all the time and I'm typically indifferent. Awakening was a bit of a special case because of the 'all pairings canon' thing. I'm upset that something that was pretty much stated to be canon (all pairings are canon) has now possibly been retconned not to be so. The fact its one of my favorite Awakening pairings involved just amplifies it.

heres the thing 1 this info doesn't automatically make the pairing non-canon and 2 everything is pretty much canon in fates as well, so not viewing the kids convos that might make the kids pairings invalid is also canon. And 3 the kids have their default hairstyles so they are already detached from awakenings canon, as i don't think Severa can get that shade of red, even with the avatar as Dad.

again in the hoshido stream:

Flora too stronk, plz nerf

the player is cruel, attacking Flora with her little sister who does 0 damage

Also throwable clubs is kind of hilarious

Edited by Sylphid

... And then business as normal in My Castle...

uhh so you could facerub Felicia right after that...

And right as I write that it's felicia facerub time...

EDIT: actually, Felicia's line afterwards was kind of fitting: "Thank you for calling me, it was nice talking with you"

Edited by Sylphid

... And then business as normal in My Castle...

uhh so you could facerub Felicia right after that...

And right as I write that it's felicia facerub time...

It's mood whiplash at it's finest.

Im pretty sure on one of my play throughs im going to go full Monster-Pack and have flannel, Velour, Nishiki, Kumi, Kamui, Kanna, and Azure's kid all use beast/dragon stones. It will be glorious!

Beastmaster My Unit, count me in.

Shit ! I'm not watching the stream ! xD

So what, suicide as a form of protestation or what ?

Flora is pretty hot eh?

Kudos ! :D

Well then.

This game IS much darker than Awakening, ain't it?

In Awakening, we cheerfully burned thousands to death. More so then scale and the cruelty of such death, nothing can be darker then the apathy and disregard of human life displayed by our supposed heroes and the writers for taking it for granted that we won't give a damn.

I mean, this isn't even stuff like the responsibility of Chrom towards Plegia and what should have logically happened after Wallharts defeat. This was something that was spelled out and not hidden at all, just dropped like a hot potato once everyone was done giving yet another blowjob to Robin's ego.

Edited by BrightBow

Looks like your spouse actually comes to live with you in your room. That's pretty cool.

He said he wants to sleep with Kamui tonight! XDDD (someone translated that but I don't know if it's real or not)

OMG this made my day