Release hype thread

VincentASM

Kanna's a cutie.

I realise why Felicia sucks so much now. Level 17 and only 9 strength. ¬.¬ Her magic's not so bad though, if there's a magic based hidden weapon in game she could be pretty solid.

Edit- No A+ conversation. That sucks.

Edited by capmalachi

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of bad joke would it be if Rinkah turned out to have some horrible strength growth or something?

Eh hope this is the case of being massively RNG screwed.

well i don't think it will be horrible but i don't see why it has to be or will be high, sure she has a decent class base stat, but 1 Onis have higher defence like knights, and i don't think knights always had high strength growth, so the defence could shine 2 she could be fulfilling the higher spd and maybe skill (but onis seems to bad at that)growth axe fighter but i haven't seen her stats so i don't know. Or they don't want her to have too much strength for some other reason i haven't guess. Plus clubs are weaker than axes, so they ,ight want to highlight that.

Of course it could just be Ana screwing with the streamer.

well i don't think it will be horrible but i don't see why it has to be or will be high, sure she has a decent class base stat, but 1 Onis have higher defence like knights, and i don't think knights always had high strength growth, so the defence could shine 2 she could be fulfilling the higher spd and maybe skill (but onis seems to bad at that)growth axe fighter but i haven't seen her stats so i don't know. Or they don't want her to have too much strength for some other reason i haven't guess. Plus clubs are weaker than axes, so they ,ight want to highlight that.

Of course it could just be Ana screwing with the streamer.

Yeah, but I remember seeing someone who had been watching the stream say she only got 1 strength level up out of 10 levels.

That seems really... unlucky.

Yeah, but I remember seeing someone who had been watching the stream say she only got 1 strength level up out of 10 levels.

That seems really... unlucky.

she didn't get a lot of stat buff so yea..

worse than harold's luck?

Edited by LoboKD001

Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

After 2 games in a row where growth rates were ciphered, growth rates are no longer ciphered!

IS no longer cares that we're hacking the games!

Pinch me. I must be dreaming.

After 2 games in a row where growth rates were ciphered, growth rates are no longer ciphered!

IS no longer cares that we're hacking the games!

Lol, Vincent XD

Time to acquire L - I mean Dea ...

He has red hair... IT'S KIRA! LOL

by the way, does anyone know if Joker recognizes him? In awakening, the parents don't so I wonder if this changed

Am I the only one that wants to see what Aqua promotes to if she has one?

I don't think she has one... None of the classes in the text dumps seems to fit a promoted Songstress.

Also, it's "Singer" according to NOJ.

Wow, this is surprisingly adorable.

All those who wanted to S-rank Tharja as FeMu can live their dreams as Kamui. XD

I have mixed feelings about Shara's support. It felt like Shara's interested in Kamui only, despite Kamui's gender. Not sure whether I like the sentiment.

Zero's support, on the other hand, felt like he could've said that to anyone, and that makes me a lot happier.

[spoiler=And now for something completely different which involves the second generation]I just realized that "Matoi" is an anagram for "Tiamo", which was Cordelia's Japanese name. Grey/Gaia and Shara/Saria are simply names that sound similar. But why did Gaius have to be Saizou's kid? I mean, I like 'em both, but still. . .

I don't think she has one... None of the classes in the text dumps seems to fit a promoted Songstress.

Also, it's "Singer" according to NOJ.

well then.. that means she might not be getting a lot of new skills

What was that black mannequin thing?

(also Kamui with swimsuit and cape looks pretty silly)

EDIT: that has nothing on Joker in leaf skirt though

Model? xD

omg kanna got mini 8packs wtf

Hoshido chapter 18:

OHAI LEON

Model? xD

well yeah, but... It looked like those murderer silhouettes in mystery manga/anime xD

Also I think someone posted actual character art of it before

Edited by Sylphid