Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamui: Leon san....please join us!

Leon: Well i couldddd, for $15 you can recruit me on the Nohr side :^)

Kamui:...................

Everyone:............................

Leon: *Gallops off*

Omg I can't even after reading that XD That was too funny XDDDD

Twas epic xD

I seriously thought for a second that leon was going to join...even though I know he's Nohr exclusive,.

I guess I just really wanted him kamui and leon to run around and pick daises whatever

I laughed when Dia entered the room, with Jakob and Kamui both just stood there staring at him. Made it look like he'd got in trouble or something and his parents felt the need to talk to him.

Edit- Heh, Dia failed at the arena, even with his mother helping out. Although to be honest it seemed to mostly be her fault.

Edited by capmalachi

Oh hey, Tsukuyomi has at least one A+ support even though he's a designated father character. That's interesting.

So far we only saw girls with it but now that guys can A+ support too... I'm really more curious about them. Someone should actually get one and see if it locks them out of an S-Rank, or seems romantic in any way.

So far we only saw girls with it but now that guys can A+ support too... I'm really more curious about them. Someone should actually get one and see if it locks them out of an S-Rank, or seems romantic in any way.

I don't know about locking out of S ranks, but the streamer got Sakura and Hana to A+ and there wasn't actually a conversation, it just gave them the support stat boosts (I assume anyway). There was a warning of some kind before you click it but I can't read Japanese so I don't know what it said.

Edited by capmalachi

Chinese stream is simply impossible for me to watch. :/ And here I was looking forward to seeing the dark side...

Chinese stream has been resetting for the 20+ times so far. They're currently stuck at Chapter 10 Lunatic. It's funny because Nohr's Lunatic doesn't look as extreme as Awakening's, the enemies' stats don't look that high either. But the problems mainly come from enemy dual strikes and lots of reinforcements.

Edited by Ryo

Chinese stream is simply impossible for me to watch. :/ And here I was looking forward to seeing the dark side...

It's worst than the first Chinese streamer.. that one was still watchable for me. :/

I didn't pay attention but isn't this always a thing in higher difficulties?

I don't believe so. And even so, considering this game is probably like Awakening, "Hard" is "Normal".

Sorry, I dozed off for a bit there. Have we confirmed where the child characters come from yet?

Well, I'm not sure if it's true or not but someone said that they put them in a world where time goes by quicker and so TA-DA they grew up :V

I translated the message you get when you want to A+ a character.

Do you want to upgrade support to A+?

(A single unit can only A+ with one other unit.)

(The selected unit will have A+ support with the other. The other unit's support towards the selected unit will not change.)