Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I translated the message you get when you want to A+ a character.

Do you want to upgrade support to A+?

(A single unit can only A+ with one other unit.)

(The selected unit will have A+ support with the other. The other unit's support towards the selected unit will not change.)

In that case I have no idea what A+ ranking will actually do in terms of gameplay then. How can two units have a different support level with each other? *confused*

Do we know anything about Flannel, other than that short bio and the fact that he has a daughter? Chapter debut, dialogue, anything?

He appears in Hoshido route too in a chapter (forgot which). You have to defeat him and his gang.

In that case I have no idea what A+ ranking will actually do in terms of gameplay then. How can two units have a different support level with each other? *confused*

It might allow you to use the buddy seal that VincentASM mentioned to get (one of)the A+ support unit's Class(es) the info is not yet confirmed though.

I think A+ just gives increased stats. There isn't even an extra conversation/scene/anything. I'm a little confused myself.

Is it just me, or does it seems like HP growth has gotten a major nerf for all of the characters in this games? At the point Hamayama is at, all of the characters are mostly in the 20s for HP, when at the same point in Awakening, they would be in their 30s and 40s.

Have we seen Aqua/Azura promote yet or if she can?

I don't think so. I saw her reach level 21 on Hamayama's stream.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

There is so much going on in this game that honestly I'm confused by it. Forget the new support ranking mechanics, I still don't understand how or why they even have children. I guess that's just me though?

Hey, I haven't been keeping up with the streams and leaks and stuff to avoid spoilers... but can anyone confirm what the 'link battle' menu is all about? Are we getting actual FE11/12-style multiplayer? (It sounds like it, but I don't want to get hyped over this without knowing for sure.)

But is Mitama legit on like, an iPone or something? Whe's always looking at it. I'm sure it has to be a smart phone joke.

It's supposedly a paper slip where she writes haikus.

Definitely looks like iphone though.

Also, Hoshido stream is facerubbing Joker atm, but has already reached 3 hearts, and the exclamation mark has moved. Anyone know what happened when they reached 3 hearts with him?

Every time Tsukuyomi speaks I want to punch him right in the face. Hopefully his English voice will be slightly less annoying. Although, as much as I know I'm going to hate him, I don't want them to change his personality at all.

Did anyone see how the Hamayama streamer got masked Lucina and a second Marth (presumably from the Cypher codes)? Was there a chapter like with the Amiibos or did they just pop up?

Also, Hoshido stream is facerubbing Joker atm, but has already reached 3 hearts, and the exclamation mark has moved. Anyone know what happened when they reached 3 hearts with him?

Normally when you fill a heart, the messages says that your bonds have deepened. When it reaches an exclamation mark, it says your bond has become even deeper, and you may be able to do new things.

The next exclamation point seems to be at heart #6.

When he filled the 4th heart, Joker gave the screen a kiss.

Edited by teddybearyt

Normally when you fill a heart, the messages says that your bonds have deepened. When it reaches an exclamation mark, it says your bond has become even deeper, and you may be able to do new things.

The next exclamation point seems to be at heart #6.

When he filled the 4th heart, Joker gave the screen a kiss.

Thanks for the info.

This is actually turning out to be pretty interesting (if silly) system