Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I burst into a fit of laughter as soon as I opened the spoiler tag.

How did this even start in the first place?

Someone made a joke during the stream that Takumi was responsible for the slow progression of the chapter, and it kinda snowballed from there.

The text dump doesn't contain support conversation files or My Room conversation files for her so I honestly have no clue where that came from.

Okay, cool. It sounded like somebody was making it up when they posted it, but it started getting around somehow.

Since I've been hearing a lot of conflicting information….

Is S-ranking Corrin/Kamui with the 2nd gens of opposite gender possible like it was in Awakening.

i.e., if I wanted to do something like male Kamui x Matoi, would that be actually possible, or is Kamui largely restricted to the 1st gen this time?

Yeah, there's been a lot of conflicting information going around... But I do hope that those S-support rumors are false either way, because ugh. *shivers*

That's like... a 20 year age gap or so?

You don't want to face rub your dear old mum? :P

That's not the worse age gap. Gunter is apparently romanceable and he's way older than Mikoto.

Is S-ranking Corrin/Kamui with the 2nd gens of opposite gender possible like it was in Awakening.

i.e., if I wanted to do something like male Kamui x Matoi, would that be actually possible, or is Kamui largely restricted to the 1st gen this time?

It's confirmed that you can romance Shara as a female avatar (and presumably the male one as well), so it'd make sense that most of the second gen are probably romanceable by the applicable gendered avatar.

Edited by capmalachi

Things I learned about Takumi from this stream:

[spoiler=]

• Is the anti-Christ
  • Has Dragon AIDS
  • Is responsible for any and all character deaths
  • Lead the Nazis
  • Cast humanity out of the Garden of Eden
  • Can melt steel beams
  • Killed Elise (not really)
  • Made the Ouija Board
  • Delayed FFXV
  • Made Fate's release date be in 2016 outside of Japan.

Brilliant, I had an instinctive dislike of Takumi as soon as I saw his face and now I know why.

I feel vindicated!

[spoiler=]

• Is the anti-Christ
  • Has Dragon AIDS
  • Lead the Nazis
  • Can melt steel beams
  • Made the Ouija Board
  • Delayed FFXV

I can't breath. Holy.

You don't want to face rub your dear old mum? :P

That's not the worse age gap. Gunter is apparently romanceable and he's way older than Mikoto.

UGH. UGH.

It makes more sense in context, I suppose, considering older men married much younger women all the time way back when... Still, bleh. I don't need that much historical faithfulness lol

Yup, you can romance the children.

Well, yes, I know about Shara… has there been confirmation about the other 2nd gens in hetero pairings with Kamui/Corrin?

EDIT: Looks like Izzy beat me to the punch… Izzy, do you think you could provide the source confirming this to GameFAQs… misinformation is present there claiming that its not possible…. they could use a correction…. I had people telling me that KamuixMatoi wasn't possible there.

Edited by astrophys

KAMUI: Oh, Luna. Thanks for coming.
LUNA: Well? What is it? I'm kinda busy here.
KAMUI: With what?
LUNA: Well, we couldn't find any decent cloth when we went out shopping, right? Since then, I've been going around to all the stores, but I haven't found anything good. So, I've gotta go out hunting for cloth again. I'll make it a success this time.
KAMUI: Well, uh, you don't have to. I already did that.
LUNA: Huh?
KAMUI: Here.
LUNA: It's... a purplish-red fabric with a cherry blossom design...
KAMUI: Just like the yukata you lost. I had it custom-made at the shop. I was hoping to make it into a kimono, for you.
LUNA: Uh, a kimono? Why? I'm trying to make a yukata, not a kimono.
KAMUI: Luna, I want to marry you.
LUNA: W-what!?
KAMUI: I want you to wear that kimono for our wedding.
LUNA: Are... are you stupid or something!? Do you really understand what you're saying!?
KAMUI: Of course I do. I'm totally serious. I love you, Luna. Please, marry me.
LUNA: Come on, stop that... I-I'm happy to hear that... but I just can't...
KAMUI: Why not?
LUNA: I have to leave... There's this enemy I have to defeat here, and once I do that, I'm going back... Back to where everyone's waiting for me...
KAMUI: What do you mean?
LUNA: Hmm... what to do... could you let me see that fabric for a bit?
KAMUI: Sure thing.

LUNA: ... It really is an amazing fabric. It's so pretty... Would it bring me happiness... to wear a kimono made from it...?
Fine then, I suppose I can wear a kimono to the... ceremony.
KAMUI: Luna! Does that mean...
LUNA: Yeah, I also... well uh... I... I like you too... so I... I'll accept your proposal.
KAMUI: Really!? Thank you... Luna.
LUNA: I can worry about returning after that's taken care of. But in return... you'd better make me happy, or you'll regret it!
KAMUI: O-of course! I'll make you the happiest woman in the world. I promise.
LUNA: In the world... alright then. I love being first. Make me happy beyond compare. Enough to make me grateful from the bottom of my heart that I got to come here.

LunaxKamui S Support from 4chan. Take it as you will.

The text dump doesn't contain support conversation files or My Room conversation files for her so I honestly have no clue where that came from.

(begin silliness) Dang it! And here I was planning to make a joke run where I name my avatar Oedipus. (end silliness)

Edited by Grimalkenkid

Well, yes, I know about Shara… has there been confirmation about the other 2nd gens in hetero pairings with Kamui/Corrin?

EDIT: Looks like Izzy beat me to the punch… Izzy, do you think you could provide the source confirming this to GameFAQs… misinformation is present there claiming that its not possible…. they could use a correction…. I had people telling me that KamuixMatoi wasn't possible there.

I can't translate right now, but do you think the original would be enough? I could do that. Which one of the children do you want?

Also: If any of you want the text dump, feel free to message me.

Edited by Izzy

[spoiler=]

• Is the anti-Christ
  • Has Dragon AIDS
  • Lead the Nazis
  • Can melt steel beams
  • Made the Ouija Board
  • Delayed FFXV

Why do so many people dislike Takumi?