Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip Lilith. Though that death seems quite anti-climatic lol.

Very. Where'd she even come from anyway? I thought she stayed in My Castle, and that can not be the first time Kamui has been in mortal danger. Whole thing just seemed rather stupid. Maybe it'd be better if I could understand what was being said and get some context though.

I don't know about the new character cuz I don't read Japanese xD he's Nohrian though, enemy.

Oh, I thought it was a new playable character xD

EDIT: my net seems to be finally working again, so I get to watch streams again! Yay~

Edited by Sylphid

You can find his amie sound files here:http://marxryouma.tumblr.com

No translations as of now, though.

Holy crap! Thank you SO much for posting this link. I've currently been rolling all over my living room reading these dialogues. Yes. Rolling. With my body.

I REALLY wish they don't take these lines out in the translation. PLEASE IS! THE PERVERTED ME NEEDS THIS

Just noticed watching the Hoshido stream

Shara says most of Tharja's quotes in battle at least in japanese. I noticed this because i'm currently doing an awakening run with japanese voices on and Tharja as the waifu. its a nice touch.

I just want to know what happens when you rub a woman's breasts. Not for perverted reasons (mostly) I just want to know if it even gets commented on.

http://www.twitch.tv/himynameismaurice

Someone needs to tell this guy to rub Elise or Effie's chest after next chapter then =P

(he rubbed Silas' earlier)

Also need to find out if M!Kamui and F!Kamui are treated differently when rubbing girl's chest.

For SCIENCE!

Edited by Sylphid

-picks myself up off of the floor after reading all of the Amie lines I could find-

Ahem. So. Anybody know if there's any of Femui/Marx or Kamui/Camilla's support conversations floating around yet, or am I just too impatient?

But we already have an adoptive family who raised us, Nohr, and the whole point of the decision was choosing between those who raised you and those you are related to. If the Hoshido's are just another adoptive family then the choice suddenly becomes far less meaningful.

If Mikoto is the mother, then it doesnt...but you have a point. The MU being a dragon with pointy an all its suspicious even we dont know the facts behind the birthright