Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Lord Iago empowered Garon and gave him the ability to assume the form of the Aids Dragon ....

Takumi is our only hope now.

God speed our Based God Saviour, God speed ...

Oops. Well, this is pretty spoilery thread <_<;

...I also don't know how to do spoiler tags (or even how to strike text) ^^;

Wait, Garon is a manakete?

Use spoiler tags for any late game story-related events, no matter what other users have done to spoil other topics. To use tags, type exactly like what's written below.

[spoiler=]Your Text goes here[/spoiler]

Last boss music hype!

So can we say that this game has one of the best FE plots judging by the reactions of everyone?

Everyone seems so emotional it makes me want to spoil soooo bad.

It seems very good but I didn't fully enjoy it because of Iago.

7.8/10 too much Iago.

So can we say that this game has one of the best FE plots judging by the reactions of everyone?

Definitely packs some emotional punch, and this is the "Easy, cliche" route too!

You can always, y'know, PM me c^:

Since honestly it's about 2 AM where I am and I just want to know the juicyness. or don't PM, whatever floats your boat

Edited by Pokechu

Personally I can't see the stream, but this game has way more death than awakening. Almost like Lunatic+ on steroids and told as a story

I didn't cry when Emm died but I did in this.

It really takes a game like this to bring out my tears.

Geez, ya guys do know that if you want to be safe from accidental untagged spoilers, you should avoid threads that are about people posting their reactions and just do separate "Hey, can you give me vague stuff" thread? ^^;

Keep in mind that this thread's original purpose is to comment on the actual release of the game, not just Twitch streamers. You could not blame other users for accidentally stumbling upon spoilers if people are posting them in threads that are technically unrelated. That's why you take the time to put spoilers in spoiler tags.

Edited by Xanderfells

Keep in mind that this thread's original purpose is to comment on the actual release of the game, not Twitch streamers. You could not blame other users for accidentally stumbling upon spoilers if people are posting them in threads that are technically unrelated. That's why you take the time to put spoilers in spoiler tags.

Ye, but it hasn't been like that for past hundred pages <_<; And its common sense to avoid Internet for accidental spoilers close to game's release/near it.