Release hype thread

VincentASM

Massive spoilers

I wonder if on the third path and the Nohr path Odin, Lazward and Luna have a special dialouge they say if you confront the final boss with them. Since the final bosses seem to be evil dragons in all 3 routes and in their supports they say something about coming here on a mission to destroy something. I would love for them to have lines when facing the boss like

"This....we've waited a long time for this....we can almost go home"

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. That's me last night.

The minions are going to spawn nonstop right? Is the endgame in Awakening the same? I always go towards Grima so I don't really know.

[spoiler=]It's likely that there's a lot of reinforcements, just not an infinite amount. They'll probably let up eventually.

So now there's a thing saying Aqua dies if you don't beat the boss in under 7 turns. Welp I'm ready to see some Aqua death

Hm... if that's the case, maybe Gunther and Suzukaze's death can be prevented if you beat the chapter quicker

Hm... if that's the case, maybe Gunther and Suzukaze's death can be prevented if you beat the chapter quicker

-Breathes heavily

GUUUUUNTER LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES

But can't wait till he finally beats the damn dragon and we can see Aqua's death, this is what happens when you don't end fast enough for me to sleep =__=

Anyone notice a time is precious theme? Like Suzie and Gunther could still be alive if we were quick enough. Or, if I had been slower with Leon and Camila they would have died and not have just left. And here it's like if I can't beat this chapter fast enough Aqua will die

Anyone notice a time is precious theme? Like Suzie and Gunther could still be alive if we were quick enough. Or, if I had been slower with Leon and Camila they would have died and not have just left. And here it's like if I can't beat this chapter fast enough Aqua will die

Leon could have di.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! -ahem- anyways, I wonder why number of turns is a thing though...

His profile pic says is all!!! xD

I hope this won't go as long as Chapter 21...

[spoiler=]At the very least, we'll find out if that "Aqua dies" rumor is true, cause this is sure longer than 7 turns...

Edited by Xanderfells

Aqua! Stand up! ... Please.... :(

So ends the hoshidan campaign! So now we have to move on to Nohr...right?

Yes, we must move on and spread the word of BASED GOD TAKUMI

Edited by Mystical_Ice