Release hype thread

VincentASM

In his defense it was kind of an accident. As avoidable one as it is in any anime but still

Still hilarious though.

That's what makes it so funny. :P

Genuine question, was that last chapter he did a sidequest or part of the main story? I know this current one is, I'm talking about the last one with

Gunter

Edited by capmalachi

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know how I can rewatch the streams?

If it's Maurice's, he'll be adding them to his youtube channel too.

He has yesterday's one there already, divided neatly into couple of chapters per video

Genuine question, was that last chapter he did a sidequest or part of the story? I know this current one is, I'm talking about the last one with

Gunter

I didn't see it from the beginning, but he said it was chapter 15... I wouldn't be surprised if it was 15X though tbh

Yeah, but 4chan is more likely known to spread falsehood in order to incite internet shitstorm.

Still, if the line really that lewd, it wouldn't be surprising if Nintendo cut it in the western release.

It's still information worth posting so long as the post mentions the site it was taken from.

But yeah. The skinship lines are hilarious regardless and will most definitely be cut.

In before we all turn into Ike and all mention of family in My Room is replaced with friend.

So it turns out that Aqua has two different confession lines for Kamui, depending on whether you're on the Nohr/Hoshido routes or the Third Route.

Nohr/Hoshido

I love you... Let's be happy together. Even if the day comes when we must say goodbye to one another...
I will always be by your side.

Third Route

I've been in love with you for a long time... If it's this world... then we can surely achieve happiness!
Don't ever let go of me again...

So it turns out that Aqua has two different confession lines for Kamui, depending on whether you're on the Nohr/Hoshido routes or the Third Route.

Nohr/Hoshido

I love you... Let's be happy together. Even if the day comes when we must say goodbye to one another...

I will always be by your side.

Third Route

I've been in love with you for a long time... If it's this world... then we can surely achieve happiness!

Don't ever let go of me again...

That's actually a rather interesting thing, perhaps she potentially doesn't get all watered down in the third path

I actually have a question. Aqua is Garon's daughter too, right? and so is Leon, right? And I do mean there are some blood relationships. AND I heard Aqua x Leon is a thing... so... half-incest??

I actually have a question. Aqua is Garon's daughter too, right? and so is Leon, right? And I do mean there are some blood relationships. AND I heard Aqua x Leon is a thing... so... half-incest??

They all have different parents but Garen is the father of all of them so yeas, half-incest.This is the same with Kamui and the Hoshido children.Mikoto is their mother but Kamui has a different father(Hydra)so also half-incest.

That's actually a rather interesting thing, perhaps she potentially doesn't get all watered down in the third path

Sorry, a little hard for me to keep up--

Aqua dies in the Hoshido/Nohr route? Even if you S rank her?

Edited by Mugen Wing

Has anyone seen the supports with Marx and Femui yet? Don't go out of your way to find them for me, but if you have a link or something, that'd be great.

In the Marx discussion thread and the Skinship thread, I think there's a translation of the S support.

I think, but don't quote me on this,

Aqua is the child of the Dark dragon and Aquaversa. Ganon has nothing to do with her really.

Aqua dies in the Hoshido/Nohr route?

She basically

evaporates after the final battle.

There's rumours that it can be averted if you complete the final battle in seven turns or less, but we don't know for sure.

She basically

evaporates after the final battle.

There's rumours that it can be averted if you complete the final battle in seven turns or less, but we don't know for sure.

FFFFFFF--

Hope this gets clarified soon. Maybe things turn out differently in the 3rd route like you all said.

Edited by Mugen Wing

They all have different parents but Garen is the father of all of them so yeas, half-incest.This is the same with Kamui and the Hoshido children.Mikoto is their mother but Kamui has a different father(Hydra)so also half-incest.

That's actually incorrect. Mikoto is not the mother of the Hoshido siblings. She only gave birth to Corrin.

Aqua is the child of the Dark dragon and Aquaversa. Ganon has nothing to do with her really.

I think so too, because...

This is one passage from that cryptic message I translated yesterday, which is as follows:

siro no ouji oujo ha sumeragi ou to ikona ouhi no ko

白の王子王女はスメラギ王とイコナ王妃の子

The white prince and princess (= Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura) were King Sumeragi and Queen Ikona's children

kuro no ouji oujo ha garon ou no ko

黒王子王女はガロン王の子

The black prince and princess (= Marx, Camilla, Leon, Elise) were King Garon's children

daiiti ouji ha ekateriina ouhi no ko

第一王子はエカテリイナ王妃の子

The first prince was Queen Ecaterina's child

daiiti oujo ha sokusitu no ko

第一王女は側室の子

The first princess was the child of a concubine

daini ouji ha betu no sokusitu no ko

第二王子は別の側室の子

The second prince was another concubine's child

daini oujo ha mata betu no sokusituz no ko

第二王女はまだ別の側室の子

The second princess was yet another concubine's child

Notice how Aqua isn't even mentioned. I think it's safe to say she isn't related to Garon after all.

Aqua dies in the Hoshido/Nohr route? Even if you S rank her?

Hopefully, you'll be able to save her by doing something.

It would be pretty lame if she survived only on the third path. VERY lame.

So, how is she Nohrian, then ?

That's actually incorrect. Mikoto is not the mother of the Hoshido siblings. She only gave birth to Corrin.

Then who is the mother of the Hoshidan children?

EDIT:Nevermind

Who the fuck is Ikona?Do we have an image?

Edited by Azz01

Mikoto isn't the biological mother of the Hoshido siblings; they're from Sumeragi's previous marriage. Kamui is a step sibling, not a half-sibling.

EDIT: Ninja'd by a lot. That's what I get for posting on my phone.

Edited by Skarthe

Hopefully, you'll be able to save her by doing something.

It would be pretty lame if she survived only on the third path. VERY lame.

So, how is she Nohrian, then ?

Oh boy.

She's not. And Kamui isn't Hoshidan. Both of them are part of the Invisible Dragon's plot and have no blood connection to either set of royalty.

You are sure of this? Garon is not the father of Aqua?

I did say don't quote me. But we meet

Aquaversa

and

Aqua claims to be the child of the Dark Dragon, so it;s hard to see where ganon fits in there.

Also, see what Izzy said above.

Edited by Onestep