Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nohr ending "spoilers" are just dumb speculation.

If Aqua dies, and Aqua is married to a character, will the epilogue change for her?

Hm... yeah, good point. No, there's no epilogue variation for S supporting Aqua either.

Her default ending says that she disappeared and was afterwards often considered just a legend. Her S ranking ending says that the only thing known for sure about her was her marriage and that she was a mystery to the end. Maybe she survives if she has a S ranking? Still, that description could work if she's dead too, I guess, but then it seems like it could contradict the other half of the paired ending.

Edited by NeonZ

The Nohr ending "spoilers" are just dumb speculation.

Hm... yeah, good point. No, there's no epilogue variation for S supporting Aqua either.

Her default ending says that she disappeared and was afterwards often considered just a legend. Her S ranking ending says that the only thing known for sure about her was her marriage and that she was a mystery to the end. Maybe she survives if she has a S ranking?

Well, she does go full ghost on Kamui.

On the other hand, if the only thing known was her marriage, then maybe that's because she died and nobody ever got to learn anything more. It's open to interpretation.

Yeah, I edited my message after you posted.

That S epilogue could work with her being dead too, but then you run into the problem of the other half of the paired ending mentioning her, since there's no special variation of the S ranking epilogues just for her.

Edit: Actually, now that I'm checking the male S epilogues, it seems like their wife is never mentioned, so I guess it could work even with a dead Aqua. Kamui is certainly not dying though. His S ranking endings explicitly talk about helping with rebuilding the kingdoms.

Edited by NeonZ

Well, she does go full ghost on Kamui.

On the other hand, if the only thing known was her marriage, then maybe that's because she died and nobody ever got to learn anything more. It's open to interpretation.

Wow, imagine how anti-climatic it would be. It would be like, the bad ending from FE6 and FE3.

It is rumored that you have to kill the final boss within 7 turns for Aqua to live in Hoshido. If it's true, I'd imagine a similar condition in Nohr for Kamui

What is the source of this rumor? Do are there any Hoshido playthroughs close to finding out?

Yeah, I edited my message after you posted.

That S epilogue could work with her being dead too, but then you run into the problem of the other half of the paired ending mentioning her, since there's no special variation of the S ranking epilogues just for her.

Edit: Actually, now that I'm checking the male S epilogues, it seems like their wife is never mentioned, so I guess it could work even with a dead Aqua. Kamui is certainly not dying though. His S ranking endings explicitly talk about helping with rebuilding the kingdoms.

Is this the neutral route epilogue, or the one for the other two?

Edited by TheWerdna

Hm?
Ah.
Hahaha!
The way you're using your hand isn't bad.
Are you decorating me?
こう見えて髪型にはこだわってるんだ
A stylish ribbon? You going to put one in as well?
Decorating hair with jewels is nice too, huh.
Patting my head like that, are you trying to flatter me?
Okay.
Fu~n...
He...!
Nn, this is pretty nice, isn't it.
Hey, this is pretty good...
Huh? Did you put something in?
Hey, hey, don't stroke around my face.
Makeup is like decoration too. Want to try putting in on?
If your face is gloomy, will people avoid you?
Yo~
You alright?
I could get used to being stroked by you.
Tell me if there's anything I can do.
This room isn't very stylishly decorated.
This armor's stiff, so be careful.
It's a nice color, isn't it? It's my favorite.
It's best to wear red to battle, so the blood doesn't show.
I wish I could decorate this armor more...
Hm...?
Are you challenging me, master?
Such a manly hand... I love it.
If it's you touching me, I feel relieved...
I... I like white flowers.
What are you thinking about? Touching that place...
Your wife's face is lovely, isn't it...?
This sweet atmosphere isn't bad...
...Welcome back.
Fufu...
Um... that place is...
I love you...
I'm not used to doing things like this...
I-I'm not embarrassed...
I want to do this in a place with better mood...
This time, I want you to decorate me with your love...
If you're going to touch me like that, tonight I'll have to return the favor, huh...?

Traitor Crimson Amie

Edit: From 4chan of course. I mainly get text dumps from there seeing how tumblr and reddit like to copypasta them as their own.

Edited by Cerys

On Chapter 15 Hoshido

Suzukaze didn't die! :D Had up to support A with him. Tried S-ranking him after chapter 15, and both Kanna and his kid's paralogue spawned. Success!

This room isn't very stylishly decorated.

Well excuse me, princess.

This time, I want you to decorate me with your love...

L-lewd!

On Chapter 15 Hoshido

Suzukaze didn't die! :D Had up to support A with him. Tried S-ranking him after chapter 15, and both Kanna and his kid's paralogue spawned. Success!

Yay! Cute ninja can be saved! Now we just need to know how to save all the other people who die.

Edited by capmalachi

On Chapter 15 Hoshido

This is good news!

On Chapter 15 Hoshido

Then when you get to the endgame try to beat in that magic 7 turns to see if that we can confirm that another rumor :P

On Chapter 15 Hoshido

So I was right! Thanks a lot for clarifying!

What is the source of this rumor? Do are there any Hoshido playthroughs close to finding out?

Unfortunately, I can't really tell you. I just gleaned it from twitch chat and tumblr posts, hence why I said rumor. And I'm not paying NEARLY enough attention to streams to answer the second one either, sadly (most of my time is eaten up with studying).

(About Kamui's Epilogue)

Is this the neutral route epilogue, or the one for the other two?

That's the one considered the standard S epilogue in the text dump, not the one from the third route.

(Third route epilogue spoilers)

In the third route, Kamui becomes the new king or queen of the Invisible Kingdom, but rules it to bring peace.

Anyway, after reading those epilogues, I noticed something and ended up checking the ones of the three Awakening characters too...

Owain, Inigo and Severa always leave Nohr behind and disappear after the war is over - even with a paired ending. In fact, Owain and Inigo have a special variations of the paired ending for their wives (labeled "Kakusei/Awakening" appropriately enough), either mentioning that they left with them, or stayed behind, like Felicia receiving letters once a year...

Severa/Luna doesn't have a variation for her husbands, but her own part of the epilogue mentions that even though she disappears they stay together somehow, but details are unknown.

Edited by NeonZ

So happy now lol

Though what chapter was Gunther supposed to show back up in? If it's 15, then he's dead in my playthrough since he didn't show up :/ For the rest of the rumors I'll try various things to save the characters if I can.