Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure? I'm not even kidding about the spoilers.

YEPP!!! ;-; I'm very curious right now and don't mind much about spoilers, i will enjoy the game afterward anyway.

Man, the reactions in this place once marriage with the siblings is confirmed or disconfirmed. Ha ha.

I imagine the reaction for both will be the same: A mish-mash of rabid fans screaming in both joy, anger, and just lots and lots of salt in general in the unhappy side.

I don't know any good filter keywords (sorry :/), but I have a suggestion if you want to avoid spoilers: You should probably get off this page. Because the only thing we're doing right now is hyping for spoilers.

Sorry if I sounded rude. >.<

Eh its fine. It's just that this is the only page that has the activity right now to get a quick answer, and I cannot be trusted around an internet connection.

WE BROKE 400 VIEWERS.

You sure? I'm not even kidding about the spoilers.

I'm assuming the spoilers you're talking about are major story ones, so it would probably just be best to put them in a spoiler box with a warning.

Edited by SageOfAnys